Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
' ' .
In her own words, she's a few months away from being penniless and yet she's not in any gainful employment. Surely something is better than nothing? Everyone knows it's bizarre but I still don't get how she can justify this in her own warped mind. $150 a week and her girls could be perfectly well fed
Not in wonderland. Where food comes from styrofoam containers and is delivered to the door so the lazy old fart doesn’t have to do anything. If I can cook healthy meals in my condition then mAlice can and should do as well. I imagine the girls would help since Ella enjoys cooking. But she won’t and never will, even if it would benefit their health and budget enormously. I see she’s shown her butt again since she’s exactly like Donald Trump and can’t/won’t keep her gigantic gob shut. duck off mAlice. There are far more important things going on in the world right now than you and your insignificant crap ramblings. 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Will we get to see the schedules detailing how much he's actually paid to her (or on her behalf where he was paying her bills) for he past three years? I hope so.
Will be interesting for all her actual RL friends to see how much she has lied to them about this and no doubt conned them out of financial support on the back of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Will we get to see the schedules detailing how much he's actually paid to her (or on her behalf where he was paying her bills) for he past three years? I hope so.
Will be interesting for all her actual RL friends to see how much she has lied to them about this and no doubt conned them out of financial support on the back of it.
I'm sure Ioan friends have been informed of her grifting and everything that he has paid for. He is following his attorneys' advice and let the court deal with her. He has never lived his life on SM and shouldn't do so now. That is what she wants, a public mudslinging match. Anyone with half a brain cell and paying her any attention sees her for what she is. An alcoholic, lying, grifting, vindictive ex-wife who has lost her meal ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
AE's been claiming to be penniless for a very long time. I wonder if IG's forensic accountant has started work? IG was of the opinion that AE had squirrelled money away (that he earned obviously) and wanted it looked into. What happened to her £100k of 'childhood money' (translation: Ioan's money)?? She deliberately rented a place she couldn't afford and seems to still be paying for a maid. In February 2022, she and the kids were going to be 'sent out in the cold to die'. Instead she squatted in a $2 million property and then rented a luxurious pad in Beverley Hills. This year, she received a lump sum of $110k from the sale of IG's home (he paid for it) and she will still be getting monthly money from him presumably as there is no court order to indicate otherwise. What a parasite.

1698589746388.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Every line contains a lie in the email to Ioan's Mam. What a nasty bleeping cow AE is. Cnut

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s such a drama queen - we’ll end up out in the cold or a women’s shelter!. What bull.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm cringing so hard at the second comment.

She's pretending they're BFFs when in reality she was probably just picking up her daughter from her friend's house.

It reeks of desperation. No wonder CW doesn't publicly reply.
I agree. I don’t think the Morgans give a rats ass about her anymore. However, they might be a good option as guardians after Alice loses custody while the girls get deprogrammed.

Reactions: 13
While you dont want to align yourself with an abuser (tho errr Hollywood does this a lot coz they are all mostly suspect characters, but most people who dont mind to be linked to Alice are reporters/columnists that have certain interests when a big mouth like her is in their life) you even less want to align yourself with the removal (even if it was just partial, in the mind of pseudo feminists joint custody is that) of children from their mother. Even if Alice is a outright proven abuser (and she is) certain extremistic movements dont need a case where the exception actually proves their rule.

Reactions: 14
I am told there are these things called jobs. I'm told they pay you money. I gather people support their children with them and can even pay their rent. Some even buy food and clothing with the money they earn from them.

My understanding is that without one of these job things one isn't able to rent a $7K apartment in Beverly Hills. I could be mistaken. Money might actually grow on trees there. Stranger things have happened. 🤷‍♀️

Oh, wait. There's that nightmare Airbnb woman who also fancies herself a 'writer'. She's currently squatting in a man's guest house in LA and refusing to leave. She's demanding $100K to do so because she also has no money to pay rent. Not her first rodeo either. Did it to another landlord, too. Perhaps she hasn't heard about these things called jobs either?

Maybe they can form a support group.

MOO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Alice is fucked. She documented Ioan's entire case for him on her own accounts. It is child abuse and it's too late to say she didn't do it. I hope she properly shits bricks until February.

Screenshot_20231029_171736_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231029_171838_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231029_171826_Google.jpg

Reactions: 32
She’s such a drama queen - we’ll end up out in the cold or a women’s shelter!. What bull.
I find her tendency to exaggerate (Alice caps) EVERYTHING, one of her most irritating characteristics. It’s not her worst trait by any means but it really infuriates me. She‘s either joyously, deliriously happy (and so are her daughters), or she’s in the depths of despair, sobbing, destitute, “suicidal” etc etc etc, but none of it appears genuine.

I can’t imagine how exhausting and annoying she must be in real life. Her thirst for attention is pathetic.

Reading her crap on here makes me want to slap her 😀

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Alice could call her book, I Almost Got Away With It.

View attachment 2536188
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey (if you know you know 😊) I’ve finally caught up and I feel I can comment, whoop! I know I could have skipped forward to post on the latest thread but damn OCD said nope you need to catch up first 😂

Her insta followers 🤦‍♀️ #your memoir, your!!! Please go and give your head a wobble and learn basic grammar while you’re at it. Jeez.

P.S. throwing a bleep in here in honour of the return of the Mimsy 😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In a certain way Alice's refusal to work makes sense. She'd work 8 hours per day for say 2k net per month (I'm guessing here). We are all right in saying "hey, it would cover this and that at least" but every human has a point (and that's different for everyone) where the money you earn just isnt worth it the time/stress you invest. And every human has different life standards where that money you are missing hurts or doesnt really.

In fact, Ioan has it too. It's understandable that he isnt doing such a job because he gets on well enough this way and when you earn 200k per year on a bad year 2k per month extra is just in this case not particulary worthy the investment of your whole days time.

So I get it. And I wouldnt say a word normally, but when you complain about becoming homeless, not having food etc. and actually expecting others to pay your bills you arent in the category that I described above (or you are but you are pretending not to because you are an asshole)

Reactions: 27
In a certain way Alice's refusal to work makes sense. She'd work 8 hours per day for say 2k net per month (I'm guessing here). We are all right in saying "hey, it would cover this and that at least" but every human has a point (and that's different for everyone) where the money you earn just isnt worth it the time/stress you invest. And every human has different life standards where that money you are missing hurts or doesnt really.

In fact, Ioan has it too. It's understandable that he isnt doing such a job because he gets on well enough this way and when you earn 200k per year on a bad year 2k per month extra is just in this case not particulary worthy the investment of your whole days time.

So I get it. And I wouldnt say a word normally, but when you complain about becoming homeless, not having food etc. and actually expecting others to pay your bills you arent in the category that I described above (or you are but you are pretending not to because you are an asshole)
The issue I have is that even if she works the money won’t even cover her rent. Rent is $80k per year so she needs to make about $130k just to cover rent. That is about double the teachers wage, or even triple ?
How is she going to make enough money to cover her expenses? She can’t really sell more stories. She realistically needs to make over $300k per year to maintain the lifestyle she demands. How?

Reactions: 22
The issue I have is that even if she works the money won’t even cover her rent. Rent is $80k per year so she needs to make about $130k just to cover rent. That is about double the teachers wage, or even triple ?
of course yeah, that's an additional issue.

Alice was never a big earner, even before Ioan. Someone normal would downsize significantly. With the support Ioan has paid and will pay it would be still significantly more than what she would have lived on had she never met a man to sponge off. But she is one of those women that think that your life standard is locked in once you marry someone rich and that you are basically retired.

And it's so crazy tbh. If she had just kept quiet I'm sure Ioan would have happily paid her a lot more than he will now. That wouldnt have retained her living standards long term (no divorce does that) but pretty damn close to it.

It's funny when she portrays herself as a victim in this aspect. She has retained her living standards more or less instead of dropping to her default (even if clearly only on borrowed time if the grifting no longer works and the money she stole and stashed away runs out). Ioan is the one that was rich pre-marriage (additionally to being the big earner during the marriage) and he is the one that lives in a small apartment now.

The "we are soon without food and shelter" is a lot more convincing when you dont dine out at SOHO House and Chateau Marmont and when you dont have a expensive flat in Beverly Hills. It's skipping a lot of steps.

Reactions: 41
She's just so pissed off that she's ended up being the ex wife of someone who isn't loaded.
She mixes with women who have "bagged" seriously rich men. Even if they got divorced they would be set up for life.
Beverly Hills is stuffed full of ex wives living off alimony. She sees it on her crap TV programmes and everyday in RL.
Alice won't ever have that same level of income because ioan doesn't have that sort of money. She's poor.
She missed the boat landing an ultra rich husband.
Not going to happen now for her. Plenty of younger prettier chickens out there....

Reactions: 36

Ioan’s lifestyle shouldn’t have to change because he’s got by (and supported his family and his grifting ex) on what’s he earns.

Alice can’t do that because she doesn’t earn anything. Her lifestyle will have to change, whether she likes it or not, because her circumstances have changed. She will have to work. I don’t know why she felt so bleeping entitled as to sit on her arse for 15 years.

I‘d love to earn more than I do . . .

Reactions: 23
My partner died on the Monday, I was at work on Friday, didn't have a bleeping choice. I know someone that is 6 months after her partner passing. She is in no way over it but is going to have to go back to work. 3 YEARS I just can't even fathom HOW she has done nothing to improve her situation and support her girls. And thinks that she has had the most horrendous thing in the world happen to her. Unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
She's just so pissed off that she's ended up being the ex wife of someone who isn't loaded.
She mixes with women who have "bagged" seriously rich men. Even if they got divorced they would be set up for life.
Beverly Hills is stuffed full of ex wives living off alimony. She sees it on her crap TV programmes and everyday in RL.
Alice won't ever have that same level of income because ioan doesn't have that sort of money. She's poor.
She missed the boat landing an ultra rich husband.
Not going to happen now for her. Plenty of younger prettier chickens out there....
She shouldn’t have spent so long with Oucassi, but she’s lazy, doesn‘t think ahead and Ioan might have been James Bond 😀

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.