Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally disagree. 2 years is the sweet spot for relationships. That is when both parties are at their height in terms of pheromones and love chemicals. There is a lot of evidence that this is biological in nature - prehistoric women and men needed to be together for a sufficient time to ensure the children were of an age to survive without the parents. Often after that, both went their own ways and children were absorbed into the whole community and the parents were free to find other mates. We keep thinking we are so advanced but our basic biology often fools us. 3 months is usually when couples feel the first stirrings of love, 2-3 years is max happiness. Then when kids arrive (or don't) relationships start stagnating over 3-7 years. The 7 year itch is a real thing biologically. Most parties without kids will do around 5 years. Research it, it is a reality.
PS for those of you saying how you have partners for decades, please note you are not the statistical norm. You are the lucky outliers who have developed enough emotional intelligence to minimise the biology and have good and well developed communication skills. Or like Alice and Ioan, you are stuck in a loveless marriage and feel you have to keep ploughing forward for the sake of the kids or you are both too scared to be alone
Ioan and Bianca are not the statistical norm. He is much older than she is. She has a debilitating illness. They both have been in abusive marriages. And they are surviving Alice's abuse still. This relationship is very different from most and they are bonded to each other. I say bring on the wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ioan and Bianca are not the statistical norm. He is much older than she is. She has a debilitating illness. They both have been in abusive marriages. And they are surviving Alice's abuse still. This relationship is very different from most and they are bonded to each other. I say bring on the wedding.
They still go through the biological process. Their stress time is coming over the next few years. But they are emotionally intelligent, clear about each other's rationale and lovingly committed. However thing like extreme stress from aggressive children, financial impacts and turnabouts in their health (ie one having to give up substantially more to care for another, and the other's guilt or worry or resentment) can impact severely on the most loving and emotionally strong relationships. Hope it doesn't, but I am not a Disney Princess kind of gal.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I say bring on the wedding.
IG needs to thank us turds in his wedding speech. 💅 This was the one place on the net where AE's narrative didn't fly back in the day.

And no, Alice, we don't expect an invite but we would still be a lot more welcome than you at the big event! 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And to clarify, I know there are relationships where people will work through the most awful conditions, the most awful issues and still come together. They have usually moved through the sexual early stage to the very very strong friends stage and sexual beings second. I have a feeling I&B are moving from sexual to strong friendship as we speak. I doubt they will ever deny they fancy each other, but I'm sure their relationship will move more into a deep and loving companionship than a sexual or passionate relationship.

Reactions: 7
Ella's behavior is Alice's bullshit. There's no way Ioan would end a good relationship with Bianca to put up with more of Alice's bullshit. I believe he will cut off the kids, if it's too late to save them. Having peace in his life is worth more than continued abuse. It's Alice's fault that things got this far.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ella's behavior is Alice's bullshit. There's no way Ioan would end a good relationship with Bianca to put up with more of Alice's bullshit. I believe he will cut off the kids, if it's too late to save them. Having peace in his life is worth more than continued abuse. It's Alice's fault that things got this far.
Yeah but he won't 'cut them off'. His door will be open but he can't accept abusive behaviour from either of them as it's not good for him, BW or them. It's AE doing abuse by proxy via the kids.

Reactions: 32
Snigger snigger snigger 😂 She is now stuck with Bernal and his outstanding legal prowess - and he doesn't even listen to her before responding to opposing council "I agree with Dupee being appointed". He hasn't listened to her demands he fight the Prenup, and basically said in her financial response that she 'has to agree to the unequal terms of the Pre-Nup as she did indeed sign it and it is now a moot point'. I am so enjoying that she is finally reaping the rewards of the shark she so desperately wanted. He can't spellcheck or write a cohesive argument, but he is the only one left and she can't afford another at this stage! Talk about be careful what you wish for! Couldn't happen to a more deserving woman🥴
I think Bernal gave her price for a run-of-the-mill divorce. She wants a fight over a pre-nup he will expect her to pay for it. Since she no longer has access to Ioan's bank accounts she is out of luck. Bernal is not going to use any of that $25, 000 fee he is charging on fighting losing battles. He is a shark all right but she is the prey.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if Alice unpacked her glue gun and bedazzled Halloween costumes for the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find all the speculation about Bianca and Ioan’s relationship distasteful- moving from sexual to strong friendship. How the hell can anybody know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I havent anything to add but just wanted to admire my hat hence the post!
Alice is a bleep!
Happy Halloween everybody! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe Ella could be directed in this direction- https://www.youtube.com/@TheAnti-AlienationProject a YouTube channel created by a young woman who has experienced PA from her mother and how she has reconciled with her father.
A good friend of mine was alienated from his daughters after separation - (I don't think he was 100% blameless though) and the older daughter has finally reached out to him- mid 20s now
---
They can send us a video message and give it to Lin to post. The explosion in Arleta will make it all the sweeter.
oooh a poem, do a poem, Arleta/sweeter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more you know
Bad Vlad’s being very discrete, ie singular, about Malice’s future. At this point she might as well tell her life story through the medium of interpretative dance and have done with it.
(Who’s brave enough to play Alice, while wearing a body stocking and Marcel Marceau makeup?)
I’m guessing, without reading the rest of the comments, that she’s a) still on one b) still unemployed c) still grifting off those who will soon become ‘former friends’ d) pissed on Chateau Rotgut.
Has *anything* changed? Anything at all? You’d never suspect there’s a war in Ukraine and in the Middle East, would you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't we all look great in our hats!

Poor I looks a tad perturbed, but I think he looks as fab as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
my rehash of Ella's school attendance...
I was trying to find something totally unrelated but got sidetracked. Lots of court docs! :ROFLMAO:
maybe everyone else already figured this out but I was uncertain and started looking...
I looked back at some (5) statements in Ioan's application for an ex parte hearing to appoint a child custody evaluator - statements referencing the date of 09 February 2022 and regarding when Ella was no longer in school.

These statements make me believe that AE withdrew Ella from a public school on or before 09 February 2022 and also that Ella was not enrolled in a public school during the 2022-2023 school year. That calculates to 1 1/2 years of not attending any public school though I feel that many of us thought she was only absent for only one school year. She should now be attending the current school year of 2023-2024.

- (page 59) - 09 Feb 2022 - stated by IG as date of abuse
- (page 71) - 09 Feb 2022 - phone call between IG and Ella wherein Ella stated she would call child protective services if IG did not pay her school tuition
- (page 71) - 09 Feb 2022 - IG's instagram account was hacked 'shortly after my phone call with Ella' with unauthorized post stating that I (IG) cancelled my daughter's school
- (page 71) - 09 Feb 2022 - AE sent IG a 'harassing OFW' message stating "Ella is now completely without a school".
- (page 72) - 09 Feb 2022 - AE sent email to Mama G stating, "So Ella has been removed from her wonderful school..."
Alice tweeted in june 2022 something about it being Ella's last day in school. With "Ella was removed from school" she meant the new school year as enrolling is early in the year.
I find all the speculation about Bianca and Ioan’s relationship distasteful- moving from sexual to strong friendship. How the hell can anybody know that.
it's bizarre, heck, we dont even know if they ever had a overly sexual relationship to begin with :ROFLMAO:

I do understand the OP's point of the average case etc etc but tbh them surviving the first two years of this drama as a couple already is defying the odds.

Maybe Ella could be directed in this direction- https://www.youtube.com/@TheAnti-AlienationProject a YouTube channel created by a young woman who has experienced PA from her mother and how she has reconciled with her father.
man, that's a great channel

I think one big issue Ioan faces is not only does he have the classic issue of the kids being told lies about him. They are also taught values that even if they find out that Alice was lying would still not change their stance on him (eg the child support lie, no doubt they think he should give them all his money, so it doesnt matter that he was paying all along).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Alice tweeted in june 2022 something about it being Ella's last day in school. With "Ella was removed from school" she meant the new school year as enrolling is early in the year.
many thanks -- that makes a lot more sense!!! 🌹
<I deleted my post so hopefully it wouldn't confuse others.>

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.