Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice wanted to be a redhead and can play the piano? I think I remember the piano bit as pertains to her middle class upbringing but the red hair I call bullshit. We know how she feels about anything but blonde

Reactions: 9
Alice wanted to be a redhead and can play the piano? I think I remember the piano bit as pertains to her middle class upbringing but the red hair I call bullshit. We know how she feels about anything but blonde

Redhead huh? Nope, doesn't work for her. I guess you really can photoshop and filter anything. Her eyes look weird too.
Old post from wiki.

Screenshot_20231019_220317_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I found a photo where I think Alice looks really pretty. Her make up is nice and her smile isn’t that forced tit she does with her mouth in so many other photos
IMG_1066.jpeg

And then I looked for more and why the shoes and bag? I do like the cape and would like it to be longer but I’m just being preferential on that point.

IMG_1072.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

---
In other news: Bubba and Ioan ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Redhead huh? Nope, doesn't work for her. I guess you really can photoshop and filter anything. Her eyes look weird too.
Old post from wiki.

View attachment 2532278
I think this was when she was fishing for affairs (she was trying to get speculation going about Ioan and Mirrah Foulks who played opposite him in Harrow and had red hair)
She never wanted red hair.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I found a photo where I think Alice looks really pretty. Her make up is nice and her smile isn’t that forced tit she does with her mouth in so many other photos View attachment 2532281

And then I looked for more and why the shoes and bag? I do like the cape and would like it to be longer but I’m just being preferential on that point.

View attachment 2532282View attachment 2532283
---
In other news: Bubba and Ioan ❤

View attachment 2532300
Is that Cobie Smulders with Alice?

Also I imagine Bianca stopped the video just before Bubba went to take a wizz on that Halloween decoration he was sniffing. :D Adorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this was when she was fishing for affairs (she was trying to get speculation going about Ioan and Mirrah Foulks who played opposite him in Harrow and had red hair)
She never wanted red hair.
Did she delete this post from her Instagram? Wondering what year/month she posted it?

Reactions: 5
my favourite thing about that screenshot they constantly post is that it proves the opposite of what they believe it does. Tamika was kicked off tattle after all (and when she was on here she didnt posted anything of significance)

However, Alice's links to several accounts are proven because she herself thanked those accounts for their support and calls them her friends (or yknow brother)

Ioan has never interacted with anyone, so why should he make an anncouncement? He has not even made ever announcements about the lies told about him Do these people really dont understand Streisand Effect?

the account acting oblivious to the Chris Watts = child murderer comparisons lmao

- Alice said already before Bianca that she "must protect her kids". not only twitter, she said this on that infamous facetime call with Ioan when Ella freaked out too, to which Ioan replied "protect her from what?"
- she said multiple times Ioan would do anything Bianca wants, so the Bianca dream to kill the kids dream is very applicable to Ioan (as if it was better if it was just Bianca
- she also made the Chris Watts comparison on her maim account

Of course she doesnt think that. but that's beside the point
Did she delete this post from her Instagram? Wondering what year/month she posted it?
2-3 hours before she announced their seperation

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Had a bit of a feeling sorry for myself day after a painful smear test (where’s my other tilted uterus peeps at?)
Catching up on this thread really does bring a smile to my face. You lot have a wonderful way with words!
❤
Here's one! 🤚. Last time, after much re positioning of my lower half, cushions for props etc, she said tutted and said very loudly (I sure folks outside the room must have heard!) "remind me next time that I always need to use the biggest speculum for you" 😬🙄
---
So many people on here going through health issues and we are supportive of each other and just getting on with it.

I had to go for a CT scan today prior to radiotherapy. Was told to hold my breath, then that the machine wasn’t registering it properly, this happened twice, and I then was told that I was possibly doing TOO deep a breath, even though I’d been told to take a deep breath. It got sorted.😀

But can you imagine Alice? “HOW bleeping DEEP A BREATH DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE?”
Well Alice, imagine you're about to go on Lorraine again to FINALLY SPEAK YOUR TRUTH. That big a breath 😉. But then just hold it. Forever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Here's one! 🤚. Last time, after much re positioning of my lower half, cushions for props etc, she said tutted and said very loudly (I sure folks outside the room must have heard!) "remind me next time that I always need to use the biggest speculum for you" 😬🙄
---

Well Alice, imagine you're about to go on Lorraine again to FINALLY SPEAK YOUR TRUTH. That big a breath 😉. But then just hold it. Forever.
Mine was the opposite, I need the smallest. After my first one I found out that my mother and grandmother also have tilted uterus, so definitely hereditary.
At my first the nurse had so much trouble she had to get another person in the room to help, and even when I was crying in pain was still pushing the speculum in trying to find my uterus and trying to blame me for what she described as a ‘poor sample’! She then said, ‘it’s a good idea to let us know you have a tilted uterus’- I didn’t even know! Most people don’t even find out until their first smear test!

We all know Alice has nothing! The idea of her saving her ‘evidence’ for the custody trial than trying to prevent her herself from getting a dvro is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! If she actually had evidence that Ioan provoked her into sending those messages she might not have a dvro now! But she does and that can be used against her at custody because Ioans evidence includes obvious use of her weaponising the children against him!

To quote Niles from The Nanny
HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!
(I wish there was a meme of this because it would be perfect- alas! Might have to try and make it myself!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact still remains that Ioan did not want to publicise their split and divorce on SM or MSM. According to Alice he was against it. He hasn’t spoken about it and those close to him don’t speak about it. The fact that he may have asked her not to talk about it isn’t coercive or controlling. It’s a practical request given the adverse publicity could have for them and their children. And a request isn’t an order or threat or part of a blackmail plot ala Alice.

Alice made threats to use media to smear Ioan and to get more money, which she wasn’t and never will be entitled to.

That she continued to act on these threats up to the RO debacle damns her. No amount of last minute back peddling now will change what she did and what it says about her.

Reactions: 26
8. She Has Tipulophobia
Do you have a totally irrational fear that feels completely legitimate to you? Alice does. She suffers from a condition called tipulophobia which essentially means that she is afraid of crane flies. We weren’t able to locate any additional information on where this fear stems from for Alice.

Funny how she fears crane flies (daddy long legs) but has no fear of breaking a DVRO... hmmm

Should they mail her some crane flies every time she breaks it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the red hair thing (btw thanks for the like on my post Unobtrusive Lurker)

I reckon she thought he was having an affair with his harrow co star because they looked SO similar with red hair, and he would only ever want someone who looked just like Alice. She was waiting for the press to pick this "cryptic" post of hers up and run stories about them

IMG_20231026_111709.jpg
IMG_20231026_111650.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the red hair thing (btw thanks for the like on my post Unobtrusive Lurker)

I reckon she thought he was having an affair with his harrow co star because they looked SO similar with red hair, and he would only ever want someone who looked just like Alice. She was waiting for the press to pick this "cryptic" post of hers up and run stories about them

View attachment 2532670View attachment 2532671
They don't look anything alike imo, she has this neediness to be the victim in every scenario.
It's stopping her from moving on I'm sure.

Reactions: 14
👋 another wonky uterus owner here!

Also I have doubts that the evaluator will be taking any of the social media 💩 from the socks into account 🤷‍♀️ probably just me but without solid proof Alice is behind them how can they?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Mine was the opposite, I need the smallest. After my first one I found out that my mother and grandmother also have tilted uterus, so definitely hereditary.
At my first the nurse had so much trouble she had to get another person in the room to help, and even when I was crying in pain was still pushing the speculum in trying to find my uterus and trying to blame me for what she described as a ‘poor sample’! She then said, ‘it’s a good idea to let us know you have a tilted uterus’- I didn’t even know! Most people don’t even find out until their first smear test!
This is a disgusting way to make anyone in a vulnerable position feel. All it ends up doing is making young women feel afraid of going for things like smear tests and putting it off. Next time any medical professional speaks to you like that or makes you feel like less then, tell them you’re reporting them to the NMC or the BMA. That’ll put the shits right up them.

Reactions: 20
👋 another wonky uterus owner here!

Also I have doubts that the evaluator will be taking any of the social media 💩 from the socks into account 🤷‍♀️ probably just me but without solid proof Alice is behind them how can they?
What if when interviewing IG he tells Dupee that AE is still breaking the DVRO and here is her latest suspect sock account? The evaluator is not Police so it's not a criminal investigation into Alice, just like Dupee can use hearsay in her report which wouldn't stand up in court if she was Police.

The sock has said some interesting things about therapy (which she is against of course) and how IG won't get any custody iirc.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.