Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Tone & Abby deleted their tweets or is my X playing up ? Me thinks tit has hit the fan big time !

1698327084494.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that Cobie Smulders with Alice?

Also I imagine Bianca stopped the video just before Bubba went to take a wizz on that Halloween decoration he was sniffing. :D Adorable.
Lol I didn’t even notice that was Cobie next to Alice !!!

Reactions: 4
Tony and DearAbby are deffo the same account. Both their tweets went down at the same time but I checked other accounts and theirs's were working fine. Both Tone and DA tweets are now back up. I find it hard to believe that Twitter just coincidentally glitched on both of their accounts at the same time but nobody else's that I follow !

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Had a bit of a feeling sorry for myself day after a painful smear test (where’s my other tilted uterus peeps at?)
Catching up on this thread really does bring a smile to my face. You lot have a wonderful way with words!
❤
I feel your pain as a fellow sufferer ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
👋 another wonky uterus owner here!

Also I have doubts that the evaluator will be taking any of the social media 💩 from the socks into account 🤷‍♀️ probably just me but without solid proof Alice is behind them how can they?
Well it might depend on what concerns evolve about Alice. She is undoubtedly responsible for the SM and MSM shitshow that has pushed her children’s lives into the public area. The Bitchoff saga shows her in an awful light. In Ioan’s shoes I would certainly discuss my concerns about Alice’s SM behaviour and how she trolled for years in person and as a sock. I would certainly describe my concerns about how she discussed him and their children on Sm. I would certainly describe how she lied to whip up followers many of whom are sketchy. I’d certainly raise concerns about Loopy and the Tone account. Point out that Tone keeps LA time.

The evaluator can draw reasonable conclusions.

I doubt the evalutator will confront or challenge Alice. She will let Alice tell her story whilst asking the right questions.

Reactions: 27
Maybe she’s been arrested finally lol
You mean: maybe she's been arrested AGAIN 🤣
---
Well it might depend on what concerns evolve about Alice. She is undoubtedly responsible for the SM and MSM shitshow that has pushed her children’s lives into the public area. The Bitchoff saga shows her in an awful light. In Ioan’s shoes I would certainly discuss my concerns about Alice’s SM behaviour and how she trolled for years in person and as a sock. I would certainly describe my concerns about how she discussed him and their children on Sm. I would certainly describe how she lied to whip up followers many of whom are sketchy. I’d certainly raise concerns about Loopy and the Tone account. Point out that Tone keeps LA time.

The evaluator can draw reasonable conclusions.

I doubt the evalutator will confront or challenge Alice. She will let Alice tell her story whilst asking the right questions.
Not to mention that Alice has repeatedly violated her DVRO by using her socks, and takes great pleasure in doing so. It shows that she doesn't give a duck about rules and the law, and just does whatever she wants.

It also shows she's abnormally fixated on her ex-husband and his new partner, and spends most of her time online, meaning there's not much time for self-care, being a proper mother, attempting to find a job etc.

And a few of the socks unfortunately sound like a teenager, meaning Alice has probably got Ella to join in the online abuse and trolling. Dr Dupee should definitely be aware of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
In Ioan’s shoes I would certainly discuss my concerns about Alice’s SM behaviour
The other issue is Ella using twitter to troll Bianca. It seems to have stopped now but who knows what she is looking at. The same sock and her FM's antics that we see?

Reactions: 14
She also had 20 followers, now it says 14 lol
Maybe she's made it private while she's going through her 400+ posts, in order to delete the most incriminating ones.

Although really, it's time to retire DearAbby and pull out a new sock!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she's made it private while she's going through her 400+ posts, in order to delete the most incriminating ones.

Although really, it's time to retire DearAbby and pull out a new sock!
That what I thought? Why not pull the whole thing down? Wonder if tone will protect his too? lolol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.