Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Alice continues the path shes on, her next relationship will be sorted out for her.

tumblr_me2y7eNhgX1rdjxrco1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For anyone bored of the repetitive crap here, please come joint us on the celeb death pool. It’s hilarious. There has just been a new thread but this is the last one.

its my fave thread on tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For anyone bored of the repetitive crap here, please come joint us on the celeb death pool. It’s hilarious. There has just been a new thread but this is the last one.

its my fave thread on tattle.

I’ve dabbled in that thread. It is very good…..and very bad 😂
ETA I have good list to get in on the action for 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The guy's known for being a big advocate for cryptocurrency and NFTs.

Alice would have been an absolute nightmare if she'd gotten involved in NFTs, trying to sell off her weird facetuned selfies in the hopes of making easy money.
And he was arrested for assault while live streaming a self-help repo of his Lamborghini from his business partner. He is Alice's soulmate.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think tonybhas been 'told' to shut up on Twitter..and that bleeping twit lupin has taken the vidio of Ella's bruises down..I also think he was made to do that also!

I hope the spoiler works as never done one before
Edited as it hasnt worked..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the legal rep for the girls ( I forgot the fancy name for what that was ). is getting some muscle and trying to legally enforce their rights to privacy. They were clearly being used by Alice for drama and sympathy. Posting about them only ever served her and is factually detrimental to minors . Also much of what Alice posted / published needed Ioans legal permission. He never lost this right . Alice just thinks he did .

Reactions: 29
He has
I think tonybhas been 'told' to shut up on Twitter..and that bleeping twit lupin has taken the vidio of Ella's bruises down..I also think he was made to do that also!

I hope the spoiler works as never done one before
Edited as it hasnt worked..
probably just unpinned it. The pics of Ella bruising is still on his Twitter feed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s utterly disgusting that mAlice compares Ioan to Chris Watts. She has actually done this before. 3 years and she’s still at step one and still a vile witch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I’ve dabbled in that thread. It is very good…..and very bad 😂
ETA I have good list to get in on the action for 2024
Look forward to seeing you on there. We are all completely hopeless, but that’s what makes the thread so funny. The humour on there is brilliant, I’ve had proper belly laughs!

When I didn’t post for a while after surgery earlier this year, it was speculated that I was dead. There was talk of canapés in my memory 😂

ETA no one really thought I had died!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
duck you Alice.
I hope you get the life you deserve
View attachment 2530387
Well let's see.

Alice is an abuser. She has a DVRO against her. Judges don't just hand those out like candy. Alice might not think it means anything, but a DVRO means she got arrested in the past, and means she will probably get arrested in the future for her unstable and illegal behaviour.

And stealing your dad's credit card and hacking his public Instagram is bratty behaviour, as well as being illegal.

So Ioan was right in those two cases. And he has no similarities with Chris Watts, Alice, try harder.

Reactions: 31
Chris Watts' girlfriend didn't even know he was still married, let alone ask him to kill his family. Chris Watts was too weak to leave his family and killed them instead. Christ she could look this stuff up during her 20 hours a day online.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Chris Watts' girlfriend didn't even know he was still married, let alone ask him to kill his family. Chris Watts was too weak to leave his family and killed them instead. Christ she could look this stuff up during her 20 hours a day online.
She makes statements like this for the shock effect, she's far too cowardly to put her real name to these type of posts lest she be arrested.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love the sound of a DVRO breaking in the morning.

1698225599870.png

She's implying that if BW gives the order, IG will try to kill them. She will be saying this to the kids in person you can be sure. Also, we called the kids brats and liars, not IG although we both recognise who is influencing them.

1698226048743.png

LOL Kayla 'set her up' by allowing Alice to damage her car and then she had the temerity to complain and record it. Kayla's phone was openly recording, as was Alice. Alice abused her verbally but it's ok as Kayla deserved it.

I love the way abusive behaviour is reframed as 'ballsy'. I bet she told Ella she was 'ballsy' when she started pushing BW around and called her a 'bleeping slut'. As for all the screenshots of us, Alice is under scrutiny (by Dr D) so her way of venting is to rant about old Tattle screenshots.

1698226427211.png

Does she ever not lie? Even her FMs don't believe her. They know it's Alice or they wouldn't bother defending her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The Abuser still can’t get her tiny mind around the absolute fact that Ioan left her, because of her, who she is, and her abuse. Ioan leaving had nothing to do with any other woman whatsoever. bleep
I think Bianca gave Ioan the courage to leave Alice (as in she showed him that another type of relationship was possible - not that she ordered him to leave Alice), but I think he would have left her anyway. He even told Alice he would rather be dead than remain married to her.

Someone on here once said Bianca offered Ioan a life raft out of his marriage, and I think that's a very good analogy.

The more we learn about Alice, and the more she reveals her true nature, the less I can believe he was ever in a relationship with her. They seem poles apart. And Ioan matured over the years. Alice devolved.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The Abuser still can’t get her tiny mind around the absolute fact that Ioan left her, because of her, who she is, and her abuse. Ioan leaving had nothing to do with any other woman whatsoever. bleep
I was just typing something very similar. It’s actually very sad that Alice has to believe Bianca is forcing Ioan to legally challenge her/grey rock her. It shows she has not accepted that he no longer has any interest in her. This is why she can’t move on. She still hasn’t even accepted that he left her, she is telling herself he was dragged away. And referring to ‘the affair woman’ after all this time is just embarrassing. Bianca is his life partner and Alice is only on his radar because of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Look forward to seeing you on there. We are all completely hopeless, but that’s what makes the thread so funny. The humour on there is brilliant, I’ve had proper belly laughs!

When I didn’t post for a while after surgery earlier this year, it was speculated that I was dead. There was talk of canapés in my memory 😂

ETA no one really thought I had died!
Lmao I remember that now you reminded me but I had forgotten when that thread thought you were ‘dead’ 😂

At least there were canapés planned. I picture Alice’s service with vodka and gallons of white wine 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.