Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a bit of a feeling sorry for myself day after a painful smear test (where’s my other tilted uterus peeps at?)
Catching up on this thread really does bring a smile to my face. You lot have a wonderful way with words!
❤
Hello, over here ✋ If I ever hear the 'scoot down just a little more' again, I swear I will just kick them in the head.
After the activities of the last week the good news is that I'm still alive! After going to A&E last week, I got drugs to help me and then got an allergic reaction to the drug. That was like a chef's kiss on top and I lost it a bit. Got out of the house today for the first time, just a few steps but I felt like Rocky 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s not even been a peep out of the ropey old walrus on Instagram. No stories, no performative dress up tit, no “woe is me and my BABEEEZ”….Dupree is definitely there and AE is being watched very carefully.

Can’t wait for February!

Reactions: 18
There’s not even been a peep out of the ropey old walrus on Instagram. No stories, no performative dress up tit, no “woe is me and my BABEEEZ”….Dupree is definitely there and AE is being watched very carefully.

Can’t wait for February!
Can ya just imagine her (temporary) withdrawal symptoms from SM?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very good point. If Alice said Ioan said something, then there's a very good chance he didn't.

I still think he would have left the marriage without meeting Bianca though. He was completely at the end of his tether with her.
Wonders when big Al and Ioan last had sex .
I mean they were renewing their vows according to Billy Liars sister but she couldn't turn him on says she.. again . 👀

Reactions: 7
Can ya just imagine her (temporary) withdrawal symptoms from SM?
Bet she’s climbing the walls. Soon as the evaluation is over, I bet you she puts up a “we’re so HAPPY ALL THE TIME just me and my BABYEEEEZ against the world, we are amazing” yada yada yada.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice can’t do anything about twitter comments but her one precious screenshot convinces her I has some power over a website that isn’t even about him. This thread is one of many many threads on here.

ETA it still kills her that he won’t run to her defence. He doesn’t care about her fragile ego anymore. Handle your grievances like a big girl, because no one is on their way to rescue Alice and no one cares about your fee fees anymore
IMG_1057.jpeg
IMG_1058.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I said what I said. The AG account only exists because of Alice. It is one of the most vulgar accounts I've seen. If Alice didn't approve of the bs being spewed from AG, she'd separate herself from it. AG does sound childish to me. It's an involved teen, then its Alice's fault. If it's a friend of Alice, then it's her fault. It's disgusting either way and not a good look for Alice's parenting. Which we know sucks.

Screenshot_20231025_182313_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 14
Hello, over here ✋ If I ever hear the 'scoot down just a little more' again, I swear I will just kick them in the head.
After the activities of the last week the good news is that I'm still alive! After going to A&E last week, I got drugs to help me and then got an allergic reaction to the drug. That was like a chef's kiss on top and I lost it a bit. Got out of the house today for the first time, just a few steps but I felt like Rocky 😅
So many people on here going through health issues and we are supportive of each other and just getting on with it.

I had to go for a CT scan today prior to radiotherapy. Was told to hold my breath, then that the machine wasn’t registering it properly, this happened twice, and I then was told that I was possibly doing TOO deep a breath, even though I’d been told to take a deep breath. It got sorted.😀

But can you imagine Alice? “HOW bleeping DEEP A BREATH DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE?”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m still lol’ing at “grand parenting 101”
Alice, the expert not only in child rearing but also in grand parenting. Tell me Alice, how much of a relationship do your kids have with their 3 living grandparents? They must be so confused 😣

Reactions: 21
Mother of the year (Worst) made social media accounts for her kids when they were 3 or 4. And admits to showing them the divorce drama.
I hope the custody evaluator considers this in her report for the court.
Old tweets from wiki.

Screenshot_20231025_141008_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231025_141004_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I said what I said. The AG account only exists because of Alice. It is one of the most vulgar accounts I've seen. If Alice didn't approve of the bs being spewed from AG, she'd separate herself from it. AG does sound childish to me. It's an involved teen, then its Alice's fault. If it's a friend of Alice, then it's her fault. It's disgusting either way and not a good look for Alice's parenting. Which we know sucks.

View attachment 2532168
Lol we know she’s stuck in the past but it’s nice to see her crazy brain dip into the present every now and then…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had a bit of a feeling sorry for myself day after a painful smear test (where’s my other tilted uterus peeps at?)
Catching up on this thread really does bring a smile to my face. You lot have a wonderful way with words!
❤
Tilted uterus sister right here! I think I said this on another thread, I only found out about this a few years ago (and I'm now in my 50s....!). Told my mum who said she is exactly the same. So I wonder if it's hereditary (my mother and I aren't the type of people who talk about our vaginas, so it's amazing that she even told me that!).

On topic: Alice is a bleep. MOO.

Why does she keep infantilising her children? Does she talk to them this way in their presence? From having been a kid once (har) and knowing what children are like, they will CRINGE INSIDE OUT if their mum tries to call them 'her babies'. Children are always desperate to be seen as independent and big boys and girls or they can get bullied. Plus it's just plain creepy (and it's Alice's last excuse left to stop her working, well, that and the fibromyalgia).

I know it's nigh on impossible to keep kids away from the internet, or social media, but I know I'd do my damnedest to restrict access or exposure to it. What a horrible mother. You're supposed to protect them from hurtful comments and trauma, you dolt. Mind you, exposure to Alice at her worst is debatably worse (than online trolls and gossip about their mum and dad on social media) for the two girls!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tattle does not bully Alice. We only call out her lies and inconsistencies. Does not mean we deserve it?
I think she does know Ioan and Bianca's address and at least his phone number.
I would change everything and give the kids a burner phone number if I were them.

Screenshot_20231023_165739_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Her tweets are quite interesting. She manages to bash out a couple and then goes silent for hours and the tweets are very repetitive. She’s trying to control herself (in Alice’s way) it seems. There hasn’t been any new complaints about the current goings-on in the divorce. I’m also surprised Bernal is still representing’ lol

Reactions: 10
So many people on here going through health issues and we are supportive of each other and just getting on with it.

I had to go for a CT scan today prior to radiotherapy. Was told to hold my breath, then that the machine wasn’t registering it properly, this happened twice, and I then was told that I was possibly doing TOO deep a breath, even though I’d been told to take a deep breath. It got sorted.😀

But can you imagine Alice? “HOW bleeping DEEP A BREATH DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE?”
I‘m replying to myself here ( I’m not Alice, honest) to say that I wanted to say HOW bleeping DEEP A BREATH etc, as I’m lying on a very uncomfortable table thing, with my upper body completely exposed and I didn‘t. Because, unlike the bleep that is AE, I have learned how to behave, how to respect people and how to respect myself and how I behave.

RANT OVER.🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Holy tit. I posted the top half of this outfit a few threads back. I had no idea what the rest of it looked like at that time.
WTF was she thinking? All she needs is a bonnet and Easter basket. :LOL: :LOL:

Screenshot_20231022_105632_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Hahahahahahahaha
IMG_1060.jpeg

---
Tell me you’re Alice without telling me 😅
IMG_1061.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.