Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE has nothing new. It's all about Tattlers now. I suppose she can't say much about Dupree as she is supposed to be a random X account.

View attachment 2531363
Imagine depriving the kids of such a magnificent movie lol Like the kids give a duck!!
lol imagine not wanting your kids to watch a court certified abusers film…..and the kids all crying in chorus “but we love Alice Evans the actress, grandma. We just don’t understand. I think we’ve been scarred for life due to the confusion of switching off one movie for another.”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Very good point. If Alice said Ioan said something, then there's a very good chance he didn't.

I still think he would have left the marriage without meeting Bianca though. He was completely at the end of his tether with her.
Totally agree. He was looking to leave and needed a catalyst. I’d say lockdown was the turning point. Any illusion he had that she might be anything other than abusive narc would have gone out the window. He was getting there for a few years by then.

Reactions: 17
Alice did say this, on her own account. How is someone repeating it making it worse?

Screenshot_20231025_134332_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
stolen from another thread
Today's word is combabulous (C19th). A combabulous is someone who bullies those around them while secretly pretending to be someone else."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't believe he would be obligated to support her for life on this. She would need to file for disability on her own. I don't think she has worked enough even claim it though. She would probably qualify with mental illness, but you still need to work enough to claim. Fibro would need an actual diagnosis from a Dr.

Screenshot_20231025_130928_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone miss me?
Tumbleweed 🤣🤣
Took a few days out. My VIP with MS was in hospital so spent time there. It really is a crappy condition. Watching someone become slowly paralysed over a period of years is not fun but it takes dedication love and devotion to stand by them. Ioan is doing that for B at the moment (whether they stay together long term is another matter!) but for now that rattles Alice to the core.
bravo to those excellent tattlers who found the “Gaul” connection. Superb work. 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 41
lol imagine not wanting your kids to watch a court certified abusers film…..and the kids all crying in chorus “but we love Alice Evans the actress, grandma. We just don’t understand. I think we’ve been scarred for life due to the confusion of switching off one movie for another.”
To be fair, it probably had nothing to do with Alice being a bleep, it's just that all of her movies, without exception, are terrible! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't believe he would be obligated to support her for life on this. She would need to file for disability on her own. I don't think she has worked enough even claim it though. She would probably qualify with mental illness, but you still need to work enough to claim. Fibro would need an actual diagnosis from a Dr.

View attachment 2531557
I think she might qualify on Ioan contributions if he has enough by the time she is 62, but he needs at least 30 yrs to qualify. I doubt either has enough contributions to qualify at the moment. It wouldn't be enough to live in Beverly Hills, though.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't manage to put it beh

I couldn't manage to put it behind a spoiler (I tried,! I am so sorry but DONT look if your are sensitive to horrible Lupins twitter videos) but I have been feeling sick in the guts all day about the bleeping knob head Lupine..he has put a video of a poor girl cought up in the AMAS attack on Israel ..he is a bleep! I have thought really hard about posting this, but this is the bleeping knob who has access to them 2 girls via Alice twitter..so sorry if you are affended..leaving this thread for a while as its triggering.
---

Struggling to spell etc and put my opinion across correctly as so so disgusted and bleeping mad about this bleeping moron!
He is a sick POS who is a waste of space like his Queen. Take care of yourself, he is just not worth wasting your thoughts on. Sending cwtches ❤
---
Anyone miss me?
Tumbleweed 🤣🤣
Took a few days out. My VIP with MS was in hospital so spent time there. It really is a crappy condition. Watching someone become slowly paralysed over a period of years is not fun but it takes dedication love and devotion to stand by them. Ioan is doing that for B at the moment (whether they stay together long term is another matter!) but for now that rattles Alice to the core.
bravo to those excellent tattlers who found the “Gaul” connection. Superb work. 👏🏻
Sending love and hugs to you and your VIP. It is a really crappy disease. I have a friend with it and this year has been a really difficult one for them ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
BIB All the things Ioan has meant to have said come from Alice. Other than the court papers he is silent on the subject. His court submissions contain relevant contentions backed by factual evidence. As far as we all know Ioan has never said or done any of the things Alice attributed to him. Very often things Alice alleges others have done are things she herself has said and done. This especially applies to Ioan.

1. locking yourself in a bathroom with a bottle of booze sounds like a drama llama alcoholic performance.
  2. The I didn’t sign up for this sounds like the parent who was running amok declaring she wanted a divorce
  3. For I’d rather be dead see 2
Whilst it is entirely possible and reasonable for someone to retaliate to the abuse AE handed and hands out, there is no evidence Ioan did this when living with Alice. I believe he would have avoided this type of confrontation (there is plenty of evidence to show this) to avoid the impact on his children. There is plenty of evidence that Alice would gladly immerse her children into adult arguments, one sided ones at that.

The only suggestion that Ioan may have retaliated stems from the Ella confrontation with drunk Alice in her birthday. What Ella was throwing at Alice sounded adult and I think she maybe parroting Ioan’s criticism of Alice that she overheard. But it is entirely possible that too came from Alice following their counselling sessions. I can just hear her ranting about anything he said about her at those.

For me anything Alice says about Ioan is a lie designed to smear him. I don’t think there is any truth in it expect that it is something she had probably done or said to him. That’s when she isn’t just making stuff up.
Honestly I think it’s possible he said harsh things in the heat of the moment. He’s human and anyone can be pushed too far. At the same time, I’m abusive situations, it’s hard to stand up for yourself. But no one is perfect and responding in anger or frustration is normal. That said, if there was shouting and abuse happening, I don’t think it was from him. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
BIB All the things Ioan has meant to have said come from Alice. Other than the court papers he is silent on the subject. His court submissions contain relevant contentions backed by factual evidence. As far as we all know Ioan has never said or done any of the things Alice attributed to him. Very often things Alice alleges others have done are things she herself has said and done. This especially applies to Ioan.

1. locking yourself in a bathroom with a bottle of booze sounds like a drama llama alcoholic performance.
  2. The I didn’t sign up for this sounds like the parent who was running amok declaring she wanted a divorce
  3. For I’d rather be dead see 2
Whilst it is entirely possible and reasonable for someone to retaliate to the abuse AE handed and hands out, there is no evidence Ioan did this when living with Alice. I believe he would have avoided this type of confrontation (there is plenty of evidence to show this) to avoid the impact on his children. There is plenty of evidence that Alice would gladly immerse her children into adult arguments, one sided ones at that.

The only suggestion that Ioan may have retaliated stems from the Ella confrontation with drunk Alice in her birthday. What Ella was throwing at Alice sounded adult and I think she maybe parroting Ioan’s criticism of Alice that she overheard. But it is entirely possible that too came from Alice following their counselling sessions. I can just hear her ranting about anything he said about her at those.

For me anything Alice says about Ioan is a lie designed to smear him. I don’t think there is any truth in it expect that it is something she had probably done or said to him. That’s when she isn’t just making stuff up.
The Bits in Bold - I agree. Ella's comment about "acting like a mother" was something she heard someone else say to Alice and that someone was prob Ioan.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2531557
Nope, nada, ain’t happening in her wildest drunken dreams. Even if she had enough work credits(she doesn’t) she will never get approved. You have to be half dead. 🤣

Reactions: 11
Had a bit of a feeling sorry for myself day after a painful smear test (where’s my other tilted uterus peeps at?)
Catching up on this thread really does bring a smile to my face. You lot have a wonderful way with words!
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
AE turns her divorce into a soap and now has regrets? Too late love.

1698272353941.png

The sock is angry but also not posting much today. What's occurring Alice??

Reactions: 19
AE has nothing new. It's all about Tattlers now. I suppose she can't say much about Dupree as she is supposed to be a random X account.

View attachment 2531363
Imagine depriving the kids of such a magnificent movie lol Like the kids give a duck!!
Stupidest movie I’ve ever seen. I eventually fell asleep while my girls and Mr. IHH watched. They were underwhelmed too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't realize she did a film suitable for children, except for the disappointing dog movie. 🤔

Reactions: 7
I think she is. She met Oucassi which was extremely lucky (although maybe she’d planned it with military precision), then when he got sick of her, there was Ioan, who “rescued” her.

She still thinks she can grift her way through life because this has been her experience thus far.

Welcome to reality.

1698271909797.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.