Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worry for Emma as I don’t think she has a healthy life of outdoor activities, though I imagine the kids do love her and she is probably well fed etc.
The pet parent of the year doesn't even regularly walk her.

Screenshot_20231022_190146_Gallery.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Now that AE mentions pain, what happened to the fake fibro she was always banging on about?? She forgot she's supposed to be in pain lol. There's no point in the fibro lie anymore as the carer husband fled.
No, she gave up the 'sickness' schtick because Ioan is living with someone with a real, life altering disease and she knows he now sees her 'sickness' for what it was - malingering and bad mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t really have much to say about her anymore, after two years of her batshittery and nonsense. I hope Ioan and the girls are reunified and can have a happy relationship, despite the sea witch trying her best to sabotage it. I’ve been too deep in the Adam Britton case lately to pay attention to her (I would urge animal / dog lovers to sign the petitions, and any Australian tattlers to write to their MPs for tougher sentencing in this case - it’s the worst thing I’ve ever come across) So yeah, my mind’s been occupied by that and the others horrors in the world.
This woman won’t change, she’s like Japanese knotweed, she’ll always destroy anything she comes into contact with and is extremely hard to get rid of.
I‘ve signed the petition and chipped in £8. What a fucked up piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She ALWAYS has to get a little dig in, doesn't she? What exactly is a "goddam super orthorexic 'wellness' meal"? One that doesn't arrive on your doorstep in a Panda Express carton? One that actually has vegetables in it? A meal that is home cooked?
Despite his "wellness" meals, Ioan looks quite haggard there, he looks 10 years younger nowadays. Can't think why! 🤔😁
Yeah I can't believe how passive aggressive this post is. She makes fun of Ioan for eating broccoli, and implies he has orthorexia just because he eats... vegetables?

All the while she's looking at him with a demented would-be seductive look on his face, baps out, while he's just trying to multi-task and chop his goddamn broccoli and get on with cooking his meal, after a day of filming. She's like an 18-year-old in mentality.

Reactions: 34
What a strange post..

Got her tits out and no response. Because he was done with her, didn’t care any more and preferred chopping broccoli.

I can imagine Alice, shouting, pleading, swearing, crying, abusing - desperate for a response.

Why would anyone post this?

1698020470242.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
What a strange post..

Got her tits out and no response. Because he was done with her, didn’t care any more and preferred chopping broccoli.

I can imagine Alice, shouting, pleading, swearing, crying, abusing - desperate for a response.

Why would anyone post this?

View attachment 2526371
I bet Alice posted the bare chested picture of Ioan without his consent. Hell, the whole post would've been without his knowledge - maybe he found out about these Instagram posts a while after the event? He's just an asset of hers to show off. It's not cute, or funny - it's quite creepy how she used him as a way to validate her existence. He's seen those tired old tits a zillion times by this point so no wonder he didn't flinch.

And even if she had the hottest body on the planet, if your behaviour is reprehensible, surprise, surprise, your partner checks out emotionally. I'm sure he had by this point, and in a way Alice may be communicating that nothing is really working, as far as "tempting" him.

Part of her must have been jealous he had a career (or an element of fame and kudos - a career takes work) and she didn't.

Reactions: 22
Please take your nothing to court. You have no evidence, witnesses, or hope of walking away with a good reputation.

Screenshot_20231022_204527_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231022_204519_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
I loved this post by Hiraeth. I'm so glad Alice saw it.

Screenshot_20231022_205016_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Posted by a woman who has conversations with herself online. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20231022_205250_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
But, she just did. Dubass. Your inner Alice is showing.

Screenshot_20231022_214456_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god, I’ve got 20 pages to catch up on. We went away for the weekend for my godsons christening and lost it all.

Is it just the normal twitter bolllocks? Can I just skip?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god, I’ve got 20 pages to catch up on. We went away for the weekend for my godsons christening and lost it all.

Is it just the normal twitter bolllocks? Can I just skip?
The socks have been relatively quiet. The few posts are same shir different day.
I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
---
I'm sure Dr Dupee would be interested in this bit of information. Hopefully, Alice will also receive a full psychological evaluation as well. She desperately needs one.
And ffs, you did not bring up the babies (they're not, so stop calling them that) alone. They had a father and a nanny.

Screenshot_20231022_220734_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Very much in love my ass. The court documents say he kept up conversations to keep her calmed down until he returned home. This just shows how our of touch with her marriage she actually was.

Screenshot_20231022_224731_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
They are solid. Alice has no idea how a happy couple look. She's completely out of touch with reality.

Screenshot_20231022_231024_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
1000039825.jpg

Like JFK's assassination, the Challenger explosion, and 9/11, in the future we will ask each other: where were you when you heard that Ioan hired Anne Kiley?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
There's a study that says that it takes an average of 18 months to get over a marriage ending. Big Al is aiming to be a statistical outlier that would need a separate discussion in a publication of the results. A normal person would be over two divorces by now.
I thought the rule of thumb was it takes half the time you were together to get over a breakup. Hate to say it, but Ioan has a ways to go yet.
---
Which one of you turds went to see his house? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

View attachment 2526209
That might have been me. I mean we went to the suburb for an entirely different reason, and it is a bit out of the way but hey when in Rome - do a drive by.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The colossal betrayal was a man who divorced his abusive bleep wife. :rolleyes:
Alice is ridiculously stupid.

Screenshot_20231022_232215_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
View attachment 2526531

Like JFK's assassination, the Challenger explosion, and 9/11, in the future we will ask each other: where were you when you heard that Ioan hired Anne Kiley?
We will all remember where we were when she finally shuts the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'll never believe that she had a meltdown in the beginning of the separation. I think it was always her normal nasty behavior, abuse, revenge. She's always been like this. There's plenty of evidence of that out there.
I think the more recent behavior is just panic coming from losing control and her upcoming accountability.

View attachment 2526315
She wasn't melting down, she was plotting revenge.

Reactions: 21
@welp - help needed who is DearAbby?

I’ve missed all the bleeping clues 🕵️‍♀️

clue one… they are fatter than mAlice
That’s all I got.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the actual duck does Alice have to be jealous of?
Successful career, wealth, beauty, intelligence, wonderful relationships, and health ?
Nope, nada, never had, hardly, severely lacking, sabotaged, and terrible.

Screenshot_20231022_234651_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bombshell? Nope. Just bombed.

Screenshot_20231022_235236_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got to admit though she isn’t trying very hard to hide her identity tonight is she.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Just catching up, so here are my thoughts.

Poor Emma. That dog must be going absolutely stir crazy being stuck in the house/garden day in day out without being walked.

Alice, we've been through this. In the unlikely event that I&B aren't "rock solid" it really, really doesn't matter because he has still had so much happiness with her and more importantly he managed to escape from you.

Finally, Tattlers are mostly jealous women who haven't achieved their dreams? Nah. This Tattler is happily married with a full time wage all of her own (imagine that, Alice!) and still has time to spend with friends and family going to lots of lovely places, events and walks with the dogs. Not the most extravagant "dream" to some I'd guess, but happiness and joy are a darn sight better than someone sitting on their fat, unwashed ass for 24 hours a day ranting and raving and never seeing daylight. So which of us is "jealous", Alice? Jog on you sad cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.