Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is responsible for her DVRO. Only Alice sent the emails, text messages, defamed, and harassed Ioan, and everyone he loves on social media. Alice earned it.

Screenshot_20231020_165805_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
How can you tell?

This the most disgusting lie she’s told so far. She’s hinted at SA with I and the kids but not come out with it, otherwise that would clinch it. Twisting her sister’s suicide like this is gross.
Because when you look at old screenshots from say, fb, you can see where the sites graphics etc have improved and you can see that on tattle too. I could be wrong, maybe that’s how tattle looks on other devices but it looks like old screenshots from when tattle was younger

Reactions: 8
No. No. Alice couldn't look like this not with her neck.

View attachment 2522276
No Alice you utter idiot, the point was that your pathetic FM is bullying Bianca for wearing lip gloss while posting a video of herself crying, thereby implying that she was faking it and not being authentic.

Whereas, Alice, you were drenched in artifice for your defamatory Lorraine appearance, but somehow that doesn't make you inauthentic?

Reactions: 25
Because when you look at old screenshots from say, fb, you can see where the sites graphics etc have improved and you can see that on tattle too. I could be wrong, maybe that’s how tattle looks on other devices but it looks like old screenshots from when tattle was younger
It's hard to say if the screenshots are new or old. IMO they are new.

The site looks like that when you're not logged in.

However, I thought that the search function for posts and members was only available when you're logged in? Or maybe she's logged in as a member, found the link to the desired post, then logged out and screenshot the post as if she wasn't a member. Who knows!

Reactions: 5
I've watched a bit of the Amber Heard trial which I hadn't seen before. As many like @welp, @ButterTart @Hiraeth @IHateHadargoyle and Andrea Burkhart have noted, Alice is really not a strategically savvy person. In a court case, the overall presumption is who is more credible. Alice's credibility has been decimated by her own SM posts and outburst. She has shown clear disconnects between what she says and the court papers, but hasn't chosen to argue those court papers. She says she is a warrior who will never back down, so why did she not defend herself - and attack - Ioan in the DVRO case? A person whose whole personality is about 'defending other people who have encountered victimisation' would surely be wanting to put forward her side. She told Loopenis she couldn't attend court or put forward a rebuttal because she was too sick 'vomiting and shaking in fear etc', but managed to do a wine run, with paparazzi present, with her friend. She managed to answer many questions with the papps, without once vomiting or shaking, and basically blamed Ioan because she implied she wanted to be friends, despite the awful evidence. Who is more credible - a man who spent 3 months trying to make a failing marriage work by going to the family house every day to spend time with his children until he was attacked by his wife and fled with the clothes on his back, or a woman who says her 'perfect marriage' breakdown was due to an abusive husband (who only became abusive once a new girlfriend was uncovered) who she had in her house every day for months after the separation? A man who filed an DVRO who a 'victimised wife' did not bother to refute. Geez, Alice, come on, even you and Tone are not that stupid to think that most people will see you as a victim, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The abusive bleep always says that there is stuff Ioan has done that people don’t know about and that it will all come out. Hell will freeze over before that happens as there is nothing, if there was the Abuser would have plastered it all over the internet by now. She would have given interviews about whatever it was. All she had was that fabricated RO that she manipulated her eldest child into attempting to obtain. She never rebutted any of his claims in court, and she never submitted any of her own.

The bleep appears to be up tit creek without a paddle.
As Mimsy is AWOL I’m trying to keep up the bleep quota
I miss Mimsy on here..hope she is ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The last line of this post!! 🤭
bleeping liar. When exactly did everything change and Alice said they agreed she would stay home with the kids.

View attachment 2520780
Quite likely - I remember watching the GMTV (I think it was) interview she did about this and thinking 'hmmm, she's really pleading for us to think this is significant and to believe her but there's not actually a plausible story as the basis of it'. She was just off and not genuine. So yeah, a need to insert herself into drama and attention seeking is a fairly logical conclusion 🙁

Edit: and there it is again with that evil post about her family. 'My' sister, 'our' kitchen door.. it's pathological, she needs to insert herself into everything.
Why did Tone say that was not the house they lived in growing up and Alice say it was the house they grew up in? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why did Tone say that was not the house they lived in growing up and Alice say it was the house they grew up in? 🤷‍♀️
One of them is lying? When Tonophone isn't Malicious, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm getting bored. Also I feel certain now justice will be done.

I say I'm getting bored...I still check the thread 7 times a day and read all the posts. And all the attachments.
I'm bored of her. I only check these threads every now and then. I follow Bianca on Insta and I have a Google alert set up for any Daily Fail articles about Alice. Most of the time I've forgot she exists. I do want to see justice done for Ioan and those girls though. I hope karma reigns down on Alice.

Reactions: 24
Well duh. Alice, you've pissed away what could have been a very nice settlement. I hope you think it was worth it. #winning

Screenshot_20231020_102415_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 20
Alice's legal fee complaints always bother me. In no world does it cost $500 each ($1,500 total) to draft an email, send it to opposing counsel, and forward it to a client. That's just not how it works. Attorneys in family law usually bill hourly. Per Ioan's income and expense declaration, Anne Kiley bills out at $850 per hour and her associate Katherine Herseema bills out at $550 per hour. Sounds expensive, but this is California and those rates aren't even that high, considering others' rates in the same area. Even I bill out at $700 per hour (it's paid to my firm, not me--I couldn't afford myself, haha) and my area of law is a lot less stressful (usually) than family law. For Alice to be correct about the amount of the legal fees, Anne Kiley would need to take nearly 2 hours to draft an email and send it to opposing counsel who would forward it to the client; Katherine Herseema would need to take almost 3 hours for the same work. That's absurd.

Plus, opposing parties are never privy to each other's legal bills, unless they have to pay them (like Ioan had to pay Alice's lawyers). More for the list of lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Wouldn't Alice's divorce papers be served to her, at her home, and not the Daily Mail? How could she have found out by reading about it in the DM? She swears this on her children's lives. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20231020_185918_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Alice's legal fee complaints always bother me. In no world does it cost $500 each ($1,500 total) to draft an email, send it to opposing counsel, and forward it to a client. That's just not how it works. Attorneys in family law usually bill hourly. Per Ioan's income and expense declaration, Anne Kiley bills out at $850 per hour and her associate Katherine Herseema bills out at $550 per hour. Sounds expensive, but this is California and those rates aren't even that high, considering others' rates in the same area. Even I bill out at $700 per hour (it's paid to my firm, not me--I couldn't afford myself, haha) and my area of law is a lot less stressful (usually) than family law. For Alice to be correct about the amount of the legal fees, Anne Kiley would need to take nearly 2 hours to draft an email and send it to opposing counsel who would forward it to the client; Katherine Herseema would need to take almost 3 hours for the same work. That's absurd.

Plus, opposing parties are never privy to each other's legal bills, unless they have to pay them (like Ioan had to pay Alice's lawyers). More for the list of lies!
I’ve never understood how it’s come about that Ioan picked up Alice’s legal costs? Was he made to do so or has he paid voluntarily

Reactions: 6
Ioan doesn't have anything to do with Tattle, Alice said so.
Alice needs to finish her fiction book and use it as a reference to keep her story straight.

Screenshot_20231020_192229_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231020_192313_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 11
Wouldn't Alice's divorce papers be served to her, at her home, and not the Daily Mail? How could she have found out by reading about it in the DM? She swears this on her children's lives. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2522477
Easy, she got the documents, which are clearly date stamped on handover, so basically the court can provide evidence of the exact day/time/hour. Only two possibilities -she basically did not accept the documentation (refused to accept service or was not present to accept service (which is when it would be put through her post box), or she did, but didn't open it. Likely the latter. Stupid woman thinking she could arrange a further time stop on the process.
---
A basic summary to Alice and Tone. This is a basic divorce with a rock solid PMA. California law is 50% custody. If one parent is denying 50% custody with evidence of abuse, the Court will get involved, to understand why this is not happening. If they cannot understand why this is still not happening, a court evaluation will be required. Boom, finished. Alice you stupid fucker

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What a nasty witch.

You actually do want to look nice when you are going through treatment.

When I had no hair or eyelashes, a bit of lipstick, youtube for eyebrow tutorials (and my favourite perfume) helped me.

I can’t hate this woman any more

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.