Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know Alice you are right. Why would anyone in their right mind reject collaborative divorce......... Except for you, you complete pillock.
She is a one dimensional thinker. She thought she could bend him to her will. She had been so used to Ioan giving in to her demands for the sake of peace, that she continued on her usual path. When he went left field on her, she did not know how to make adjustments and continued on her tried and true path. And here she is...divorced, no money, no settlement and an ex who would piss on her if she was on fire.

Reactions: 25
She is a one dimensional thinker. She thought she could bend him to her will. She had been so used to Ioan giving in to her demands for the sake of peace, that she continued on her usual path. When he went left field on her, she did not know how to make adjustments and continued on her tried and true path. And here she is...divorced, no money, no settlement and an ex who would piss on her if she was on fire.
or wouldn't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's another lie. The prenup is not the same one, which she signed in about 80 places.

Screenshot_20231020_202212_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Ioan doesn't have anything to do with Tattle, Alice said so.
Alice needs to finish her fiction book and use it as a reference to keep her story straight.

View attachment 2522503

View attachment 2522504
Here's another lie. The prenup is not the same one, which she signed in about 80 places.

View attachment 2522534
@Loveu2 - please, if the tweet/insta images don't have a timestamp on them, could you mention an approximate dated posted or that at least that it's an old tweet of hers as some other posters do? Sometimes it becomes a bit confusing for me when seeing a current sock tweet posted along with an old AE post and is possibly also confusing for any newbies thinking both are recent. 🌹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Loveu2 - please, if the tweet/insta images don't have a timestamp on them, could you mention an approximate dated posted or that at least that it's an old tweet of hers as some other posters do? Sometimes it becomes a bit confusing for me when seeing a current sock tweet posted along with an old AE post and is possibly also confusing for any newbies thinking both are recent. 🌹
Will do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a nasty witch.

You actually do want to look nice when you are going through treatment.

When I had no hair or eyelashes, a bit of lipstick, youtube for eyebrow tutorials (and my favourite perfume) helped me.

I can’t hate this woman any more
Yup, I dressed up for hospital visits and outings. I acquired a few nice silk scarves for my hair too (luckily just thinned), rather than my neck.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The last line of this post!! 🤭
bleeping liar. When exactly did everything change and Alice said they agreed she would stay home with the kids.

View attachment 2520780
MOO - when you've lost someone you love dearly to suicide, you don't share the "how".

Of the many many awful things she's done, this is exceptionally low.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Tony! What kept you?
BTW, No one believes Alice doesn't use your account.

Screenshot_20231020_222416_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231020_222616_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I wonder why her account keeps getting suspended? It couldn't be because people (me) are reporting the duck out of it.

Screenshot_20231020_222807_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The strength of AE? Is she a black belt in karate, or a mma fighter? No. She's an overweight, bitter ex wife, abusive coward. She wouldn't even show up in court to defend herself in a DVRO case. But, she's really brave hiding behind a keyboard and using socks to keep abusing. She's cuntacular at that.

Screenshot_20231020_224706_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh, Alice and Tone like different music. Then, Alice can't possibly be using his account. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20231020_225744_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The strength of AE? Is she a black belt in karate, or a mma fighter? No. She's an overweight, bitter ex wife, abusive coward. She wouldn't even show up in court to defend herself in a DVRO case. But, she's really brave hiding behind a keyboard and using socks to keep abusing. She's cuntacular at that.

View attachment 2522612
Nothing says strength like a stupid bleep dragging her child into court and then abandoning the child because AE is a cry baby witch and inept at being a human mother.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.