Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she's more than happy to have her brother, supporters and sock accounts abuse and malign Ioan and Bianca for the past 3 years - that's OK ?

Reactions: 27
Alice buying used faux spanx has totally grossed me out. She is just plain nasty inside and out. Rotten to the core.

She is totally breaking the DVRO with her Insta post. And “my truth” is always a big, fat lie.

You are still a feckless cunt Alice.

And welcome back @M33L4 !! You have been missed.

Reactions: 23
She'll always have something to say. Whether it's the truth or not is another matter. I means she's always had one "crusade" or another going on social media to thrive off of.

Reactions: 11
Her dumfuck fans are still saying "once the divorce is over" (bangs head against the wall) they've been divorced for months now
---

Title thread suggestion:
Alice's book sells out faster than used underwear

I would argue the used underwear will sell faster

Reactions: 21
Doesnt DVRO prohibit her from mentioning him at all on social media? Regardless of how she portrays him?
A smart person would do that. But not every mention is a breach though.

I do think however attacking the law firm is epic. They have unlimited resources to sue her if she goes too far LOL

And as already said during the evaluation this is double epic.

What Alice doesnt understand is that 400k for a 3 years divorce (something she herself said she wanted) with RO in LA is actually cheap. Kevin Costner spend close to a million in 3 months. That's why you'd do collaborative divorce. Her idea of "just talk to each other face-to-face without lawyers" is nonsense, it would already be in a civil divorce difficult, but in one with her behavior? lmao.

It's no "loophole", the law is designed for abusers like Alice who scream "but I didnt hurt him physically, didnt I?" to be punished. granted, it was meant to help women in that situation since they are usually in Ioan's shoes.

Reactions: 33
Three years of continuous legal setbacks, the loss of "her" home, ongoing financial challenges, lack of support in every area that matters, no plans or prospects for the future - and she still refuses to play ball for so much as five minutes. You have to hand it to Alice - she takes shortsightedness to a whole new monumentally imbecilic level.

https://giphy.com/ooncHEdisb0n6

Reactions: 24
Yes, well re 400K in her mind he wasted the money cos he should have given it all to her! And I wonder if she thought that by stalling the divorce (apart from revenge and just being her usual malignant self) perhaps she thought he will give up thinking “well it would cost 400k, what’s the point, Id rather give it to mAlice. She is the most amazing woman after all. Why give it to lawyers, better keep it in the family. And Id be happy in the garage"..
Re epic: agree, totally! But like I say our mAlice never disappoints. She is remarkably stupid, especially for somebody with her "outstanding" (in reality totally average) education

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I would argue the used underwear will sell faster
You'll get no argument from me, WTF was I thinking
I've corrected myself!

Title thread suggestion
Used underwear sells out faster than Alice's book

Reactions: 18
LMFAO I knew she was going to blow and needed her social media outlet to do so. It’s 5 am here and I woke up to a notification that she posted a reel. Big Al is big mad. She is the one solely responsible for all the legal fees and Anne has earned every cent. Ioan’s money is his to do as he wishes and she’s a cunt. Might be a wild weekend in store lol

Reactions: 42
Or just doesn’t want, or see the need to. The Abuser is the smartest in the room you know. Well according to her, and hers is the only opinion that not only matters, but is correct. Cunt

Reactions: 9
Some observations
- the video seems old, from the old house I believe, or at least it looks like it
- the thumbnail is also a old picture, she posted it in september 21.
- the screenshot of her locksceeen (thumbnail) is from the night of 7 october to 8 october. I think she was very close to unleash after Bianca's birthday posts about Ioan
- knowing what creeps follow her it's incredible that she posts such a intrusive video of her child (butt cheeks in full display)
- you can very well distinguish in the comments who of her fans want the best for her and who just for her to go down for the sake of their entertainment

Reactions: 42
I thought that - the saner of the bunch (if you can call them that) are very much 'you will have your time Queen but even we think what you are doing is wrong' - the rest are just goading her for pure entertainment value. They think we are such a bunch of heartless bastards when they are worse, they are pretending to be her friends whilst trying to push her off a cliff edge.

My favourite ones are "the truth will out" that's exactly what Alice Evans is trying to prevent!!

BIB - how fucking hilarious would it be if Anne used Ioan's £400k that Alice demanded be given to her to sue the fucking arse off her !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.