Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to mention there’s a retrospective feature before it starts with MM, DL and the director Peter Kosminsky at 10pm.
Wish I could see the retrospective. Ioan said it's one of the performance's he is most proud of. Peter Kosminsky had seen Ioan in something and wanted him for this role based on his countenance and how he carried himself. Peter would tell him, don't act just be yourself in the situation. The director recognized the natural leadership quality Ioan has about him.

I watched Warriors on YouTube one day, then posted about how great it was, especially Ioan's performance. He & Alice were sitting outside together and she mentioned my post about Warriors. He just opened up about the experience and working with Kosminsky. Alice was relaying what he said to me, when Peter Kosminsky himself, tweeted to Alice to join the conversation. I was in awe reading what the director said about the movie and how perfect Ioan was for the role.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think she can make a comeback in Hollywood at any time. Mel Gibson and Meryl Streep were/are A list mega stars and great actors. And even Mel's never quite got the shine back after his vile antisemitism was exposed. Her only chance would be something like Sharknado, a z list film made for pennies that unexpectedly becomes a cult hit. But she's such a crap actress, and such a witch onset that I don't think anyone would go out of their way to hire her tbw. It's not like she's made friends in the industry who are willing to go out on a limb for her. Nor was she ever a big money maker/bums on seats draw for anyone to take a risk. And I don't think she wants acting work anymore than she wants any other kind of work. In fact I think the idea of it would terrify her - high-def camera's revealing the way she really looks today and no filters to hide behind? God, what if her character was allergic to scarves? The horror!
---

I know some turds don't like it when we go off topic, but this sentence, in the middle of Alice's shenanigans, is absolutely bleeping hilarious! 😂 😂
---

Maybe this is why Alice stomped down the aisle looking like a literal maneater about to gobble up her prey?! 😂
---

😂 @lulooo just called (Bubba) Bear her little crush cutie, and for a horrible moment I was confused and thought she meant Stephen Bear and his sausage roll.
---

Jada sounds like a real piece of work. She literally calls another man her soulmate. She makes Will Smith sound like he's going senile with one foot in the grave here.
love all of your comment….

but just thinking from my view on said topic - it’s more of a “pig in a blanket” type thing vs an actual sausage roll there 🤷🏻‍♀️….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounds like there was a bust up between Big Al and Ma Gruff on the wedding day. What the duck happened? Were they wrestling each other on the floor over who Baby Angel loved the most? Who witnessed it? 20 people lol? It was obviously the wedding from hell, fitting for a marriage made in hell.

BTW Alice has previous when it comes to ruining wedding days. On the day her dad wed Lady Catherine, Alice was invited but instead had a stinking row with the bride to be over the phone. She mentioned it in an interview she did.

View attachment 2513518
Typical narc behaviour. They can’t stand someone else being the centre of attention, even on their own wedding day, and do everything they can to ruin the mood, destroy happiness etc.
They also love to sabotage people’s prospects, anticipated achievements and hopes. I remember when I was going for a meeting re: a Masters degree at an Oxbridge college and had meticulously planned out my thesis. The narc ex picked a horrible, nonsensical, violent fight the night before and said some things that were so appalling (he had a tongue sharp as a drawerful of knives) that I simply couldn’t function the next day. From being a shoo-in for that particular degree, I bombed spectacularly. He was jealous of the fact that I’d got into Oxbridge twice (as per usual, won’t say whether it was Oxford or Cambridge due to the unpleasant behaviour of Malice’s Dedicated Band of Hooligans), whereas he’d failed at interview. I couldn’t have something he was denied, you see. My father did and always has done the same - ‘you’re not cleverer than I am’ while viciously twisting my wrist to exert the maximum in pain.
Catherine was denied happiness on her wedding day by Alice. IG was denied satisfaction in his achievements and prospects by Alice. I imagine that she subtly torpedoed his career over the years because she a) didn’t want the competition b) didn’t want him to succeed where she’d failed and be proven the inferior actor c) believed, and believes, that she alone merits the spotlight.
I just dread to think what’ll happen when both girls are in their teens and seen as her competition. If Ella succeeds as an actor, for example, Mother Dearest will take credit while lobbing a million poison darts to erode Ella’s self-confidence and keep her off-balance. Alice would fail as a momager, not only because of her appalling entitlement but because she just can’t bear for others to shine.
It makes me wonder, again - what the hell went on in the Evans household when the three were growing up? Was Alice’s mother a narcissist, and her father victim to her shenanigans? Whatever the case may be, we have Exhibit A: Alice. Entitled, aggressive, malicious, vengeful, over-confident and arrogant. Exhibit B: Tone. Aggressive, malicious, with a brain as smooth as a microfibre polishing cloth. Exhibit C: Phil. Conspiracy theorist and inhabitant of the Planet Wibble.
I really don’t want to see this tragedy replicated in IG’s children. Hurry up and get them out of there, Dr Dupee!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Catherine was denied happiness on her wedding day by Alice. IG was denied satisfaction in his achievements and prospects by Alice. I imagine that she subtly torpedoed his career over the years because she a) didn’t want the competition b) didn’t want him to succeed where she’d failed and be proven the inferior actor c) believed, and believes, that she alone merits the spotlight.
Yes, AE undermined IG's confidence when he didn't become the A lister she wanted and that wouldn't have helped him to do well in auditions. IG admitted seeing a shrink about his loss of confidence. All he had to do was ditch Alice but he couldn't see it then.

I watched Warriors on YouTube one day, then posted about how great it was, especially Ioan's performance. He & Alice were sitting outside together and she mentioned my post about Warriors. He just opened up about the experience and working with Kosminsky. Alice was relaying what he said to me, when Peter Kosminsky himself, tweeted to Alice to join the conversation.
Do you know Alice? I don't get this.

It's a pity IG wasn't asked to take part in this.

1697541136489.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
love all of your comment….

but just thinking from my view on said topic - it’s more of a “pig in a blanket” type thing vs an actual sausage roll there 🤷🏻‍♀️….
That's exactly what I was going to say but didn't want to put myself off the Christmas ones we look forward to every year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Roll her into the sea? Yep. That would have crossed my mind.
Poor Ma Gruff. If I would have been there I would have needed handcuffs to stop myself from an accidental nudge. As well as yelling “Here Sharky sharky. It’s dinner time!” 🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we have an Alice greatest hits thread soon? If a turd remembers something especially funny from past threads then post it? For example the rat in me Prius, the Alice is a bleep thread, and especially Alice in that ridiculous sci fi game show? Maybe for #220. I confess that I’m inwardly a nervous wreck over world events, particularly political garbage in my own country. We all need lots of laughter to cope. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It makes me wonder, again - what the hell went on in the Evans household when the three were growing up? Was Alice’s mother a narcissist, and her father victim to her shenanigans? Whatever the case may be, we have Exhibit A: Alice. Entitled, aggressive, malicious, vengeful, over-confident and arrogant. Exhibit B: Tone. Aggressive, malicious, with a brain as smooth as a microfibre polishing cloth. Exhibit C: Phil. Conspiracy theorist and inhabitant of the Planet Wibble.
I really don’t want to see this tragedy replicated in IG’s children. Hurry up and get them out of there, Dr Dupee!!
Agree. I still reckon it had to be pretty bad to turn out those 3. Possibly a narc mother. The 3 lean to anti-science so that might be Stockholm Syndrome under a narc Arts mother with Science father and Science mother's brother. Maybe.

Reactions: 9
Agree. I still reckon it had to be pretty bad to turn out those 3. Possibly a narc mother. The 3 lean to anti-science so that might be Stockholm Syndrome under a narc Arts mother with Science father and Science mother's brother. Maybe.
I have long held the opinion that their mother might be the narc, Alice the golden child, Tonely the Lonely the scapegoat, and Phil the child who is pretty much ignored because he was the easiest to raise and sort of “flew under the radar.” MOO.

Reactions: 24
Poor Ma Gruff. If I would have been there I would have needed handcuffs to stop myself from an accidental nudge. As well as yelling “Here Sharky sharky. It’s dinner time!” 🦈
Jesus wept, just read that as “shakey, shakey per charlotte dawson …. I need my bed - good night 😴
---
That's exactly what I was going to say but didn't want to put myself off the Christmas ones we look forward to every year 😂
I’d be so disappointed to receive a sausage roll that thin and, underwhelming ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was a fight on my wedding day 🤣🤣 when my wedding is mentioned it is all anyone remembers.
I'm so sorry. I am sure that people remember a lot more than that from your special day. 💜 Hopefully the fighters apologized to you! Mr. H and I eloped and just had a random witness so I missed out on the whole "wedding experience," but the only thing I really wish I'd done differently is buy a wedding dress (yes I've been watching too much Love is Blind, haha).

As for Alice's greatest hits, I sure do miss the rat in the Prius. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Warriors is IMO the best piece of TV Ioan has done. By far. Both his acting and the movie itself are far beyond what we got with Ava, St Andreas, FF, even Harrow, etc. duck, I'd rate it above Titanic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Warriors is IMO the best piece of TV Ioan has done. By far. Both his acting and the movie itself are far beyond what we got with Ava, St Andreas, FF, even Harrow, etc. duck, I'd rate it above Titanic.
I'm really looking forward to watching this now 😊

Reactions: 5
Can we have an Alice greatest hits thread soon? If a turd remembers something especially funny from past threads then post it? For example the rat in me Prius, the Alice is a bleep thread, and especially Alice in that ridiculous sci fi game show? Maybe for #220. I confess that I’m inwardly a nervous wreck over world events, particularly political garbage in my own country. We all need lots of laughter to cope. 🙏
Would it be better as thread 260?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Late to the party, but those wedding photos are dire. If anything sums up that relationship, it’s those pictures and Ioan’s mum’s horrified face.

Reactions: 22
I just bought the DVD of this (it was a bit tough to track down) so now I'm also super excited to watch Warriors. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.