Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice needed to onside Lupaper because he was willing to tie himself up in knots defending any famous women he decided was a victim. Even when it became clear they were being misleading and downright lying. This happened during the Weinstein period when Alice’s allegations were pretty rocky and his lawyers were undermining and discrediting the less credible truth speakers.

Alice‘s story was always a bit flowery and dramatic, relied on a single witness who didn’t back her up and there was more than version. She needed the kiwi fruit-bat to attack anyone who doubted her.

BoS‘s posts show the woman with a breakdown is completely cognisant of what she was doing and how it would resolve.

Reactions: 16
I have two theories about the alleged socks and am curious which one the Turds think is correct. Either:

A) Dear Abby/New Lips etc etc are Alice or someone instructed by her - in which case she needs to bleeping knock it off as she's breaking the DRVO and it's just pathetically tragic.
OR
B) Dear Abby/New Lips etc etc are not Alice and are someone unknown to her doing it for attention/trolling - in which case she really needs to tell them to bleeping knock it off as these accounts are interacting with her (supposed) brother and they are making threats and revealing private information.

Reactions: 9
I have two theories about the alleged socks and am curious which one the Turds think is correct. Either:

A) Dear Abby/New Lips etc etc are Alice or someone instructed by her - in which case she needs to bleeping knock it off as she's breaking the DRVO and it's just pathetically tragic.
OR
B) Dear Abby/New Lips etc etc are not Alice and are someone unknown to her doing it for attention/trolling - in which case she really needs to tell them to bleeping knock it off as these accounts are interacting with her (supposed) brother and they are making threats and revealing private information.
I'm guessing (A) because all the usual FMs keep right on trolling with no interruptions when a new Alice sock appears. No suspicion, no questions, just business as usual with the "new" account. It's very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve been off this thread for a couple of days but I cannot believe Alice’s supporters can go any lower.

The newest pro Alice sock retweeted a post making light of the horrific events in the Middle East to score a cheap shot at Ioan.

I want to think this isn’t Alice as it’s so awful. Anybody who’s making flippant comments about terrorism and humanitarian suffering has lost their own humanity.

Alice thinks Ioan should speak out about people saying mean things about her and the girls. I expect her to speak out about someone doing this in her name.

Her brother is also still interacting with the sock which retweeted and following the account that made the original tweet. bleeping despicable.

Reactions: 39
...This happened during the Weinstein period when Alice’s allegations were pretty rocky and his lawyers were undermining and discrediting the less credible truth speakers....
I may be controversial, but the Weinstein thing may be true. He may well have said what he said to Alice, but her hysteria was probably completely disproportionate. The awful thing is that he probably did the same to EVERY woman who came his way in Weinstein productions. This doesn't justify any of his behaviour, but if Alice is the warrior she said she was, she would have been shouting from the rooftops. But she wasn't - Ashley Judd and Rose Mcgowan at the high end; Megan Twohey and Jodie Katnor (journalists not earning a lot and risking complete anhilation in their field); Rowena Chu, Laura Madden and Zelda Perkins at the lowly end of the ladder (who had much more to lose than Alice, and did, because they could not do anything due to a rock tight NDA and had no jobs going forward). They took much more risk than Alice, who only talked of her 'incident' well after Harvey was convicted. For all her 'fighting spirit' she said duck all until it was clear he was a monster. I don't blame any of those women who were taken advantage of. But I do side eye women who try to change the narrative AFTER the fact like Alice. As Alice herself said, NOTHING would stop her fighting injustice. Doesn't matter if Ioan or their agent's disagreed, if she was such a fighter she would have fought. But she wasn't as brave as those who did fight.
---
I'm guessing (A) because all the usual FMs keep right on trolling with no interruptions when a new Alice sock appears. No suspicion, no questions, just business as usual with the "new" account. It's very telling.
Yup, its like a duck hiding in the bushes in front of a herd of geese and keeps quacking instead of honking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just a heads up for UK Tattlers. Warriors, starring Ioan, Matthew Macfadyen and Damian Lewis is on BBC4 this Wednesday night (18th) from 10:25pm. Concluding part at 11:50pm.
thank you MD! 😊. Been dying to see this one.
--

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Reductio ad absurdum is the term someone was asking for.

Almost.

It means to parrot an enemy's argument but in doing to so reduce it to the point of absurdity.

So Alice saying "Ioan wants me to work 80 hour weeks and be homeless because he wants to spend all his money on his new girlfriend" is an example of this.
That was me! Thank you!

Also, BIB, if the cap fits…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So Alice is absolutely sure she is not a liar or aggressive. So lets put this forward:
Wagon Wheel
Third street
Elizabeth Valero
I am sure Dupee will find a very different result to what we understand
---
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

This can be summed up in one

GRIM.
View attachment 2514213
OMG sipping on booze with a cigarette in her hands - on her wedding, in her official wedding photos. Wow, what a classy bride

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

OR
Absolutely A. Dear Abby/New Lips etc are Alice. The vocab, tone, grammar, content are all Alice and consistently so, and in these recent ones she's not even trying to change any of vocab/tone etc. She seems supremely confident she can't be caught. Tone - is the only one I'm less sure about, it has seemed like two people (one mentally challenged and one Alice) are both posting from that account... but that wouldn't make sense... two 50-somethings pretending to be only one account... I mean no-one really would do that... would they....? And yes of course nobody else would but this is Alice and she's just not rational, or as you put it so well, pathetically tragic. SAD!!!!

Reactions: 26
Sounds like there was a bust up between Big Al and Ma Gruff on the wedding day. What the duck happened? Were they wrestling each other on the floor over who Baby Angel loved the most? Who witnessed it? 20 people lol? It was obviously the wedding from hell, fitting for a marriage made in hell.

BTW Alice has previous when it comes to ruining wedding days. On the day her dad wed Lady Catherine, Alice was invited but instead had a stinking row with the bride to be over the phone. She mentioned it in an interview she did.

View attachment 2513518
There was a fight on my wedding day 🤣🤣 when my wedding is mentioned it is all anyone remembers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.