Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual Loopy got it completely arseways. Piqui's law will help IG.
I think it depends.

Much as Piqui makes sense on some aspects, it unfortunately introduces gender-bias and is pushing hard against the existence of parental alienation (it clearly exists, it just isnt the case in many cases where it's claimed because judges fail to consider credible abuse allegations).

I suspect he would have some issues if this law had been introduced 3 years ago because then you have a judge unfamilar with your case yet potentially approaching your case with bias. But unless they change the judge this isnt't happening now. And even if that would happen this case is very gender-stereoptype-switched otherwise. It's Alice that is a court-certified abuser, so more scrunity will be on her wrt the other things that Piqui addresses.

Reactions: 13
So Alice is absolutely sure she is not a liar or aggressive. So lets put this forward:
Wagon Wheel
Third street
Elizabeth Valero
I am sure Dupee will find a very different result to what we understand
---

OMG sipping on booze with a cigarette in her hands - on her wedding, in her official wedding photos. Wow, what a classy bride
It's Ioan's mum's face which tells us everything we need to know about that wedding day ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ow gawd, somehow this expression connected in my head with photos of Stephen Bear’s penis 🤢🤢 everybody warned me not to look!!!
🤣🤣🤣 huge mistake looking at that, hate penis photos anyway but his was 🤮🤮🤮.

Bet loopys penis is ugly as well but luckily we can be 99.9% sure he will never get near a woman anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is this the whole quote? She’s only 3 years younger than him and he’s only 55. How is he getting old and she isn’t? 😂
Omg. I'm gonna say it. Ooooooohhhh. I need to say it. Aaaarrrggggghhhh!!!!

Will still has more hair than her!!!!

I've stooped so low.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah I read the article and it seemed such an odd thing to say. Such an odd relationship. Such an odd couple.

and once again it never fails to surprise me that those wedding photos are the worst I’ve ever seen. His suit is awful, looks far too big, hair looks awful. No one is happy. Alice is smoking and drinking. What were they thinking.

Reactions: 29
Is this the whole quote? She’s only 3 years younger than him and he’s only 55. How is he getting old and she isn’t? 😂
She sounds exactly like Alice! Just like how she was entirely responsible for Ioan's career, and how he would have been nothing without her, etc, etc. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's Ioan's mum's face which tells us everything we need to know about that wedding day ☹
Given the four pictures I’ve seen are this one, the one where she is walking down the aisle doing the death stare, Ioan trying to run away, and the shot on the beach where she is strangling him I would love to see the photos that didn’t make the album 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Given the four pictures I’ve seen are this one, the one where she is walking down the aisle doing the death stare, Ioan trying to run away, and the shot on the beach where she is strangling him I would love to see the photos that didn’t make the album 😳
9 wedding photos
1697497622804.png
1697497641278.png
1697497667154.png
1697497696711.png
1697497711656.png
1697497731788.png
1697497757119.png
1697497833558.png
1697497892405.png
eta: doesn't include walking down aisle, IG attempting to escape, death stare, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone know what the email referred to here was about? This is one of the text messages Alice sent to Ioan.

Screenshot_20231010_161856_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I can’t remember who wanted a seasonal avatar and I haven’t carved a pumpkin yet but was playing with an app that converts pictures to templates 😂 🎃
LMAO! I love the first one esp. ❤
---
This is her fun. Her life has become so small, even before the demise of the marriage, that this is all she has.
This is why I still feel sorry for her sometimes. This isn't just all she has, it's all she is. The world was once hers on a plate and now through her own actions she's reduced it to this tiny online circle where she's just screaming into the void. I don't think even her most loyal FM's actually genuinely care for or about her, she's just someone they can hang their own fucked up issues on. I don't believe she will ever change or get better, at best she'll stay where she is now, at worst she will spiral into an even more monstrous narc. I know she's brought it on herself, but I find the lack of hope or possibility for a better, happier life incredibly sad, for her daughters in particular, but even for Alice herself.
---
Frustratingly, Im non the wiser. Everybody is talking about his todger comparing it to all sorts of things and apparently they’ve seen it on his SM but there are no pictures anywhere!!! So what’s the point I ask you, how is this entertainment?! At least in here we can all make jokes about 7 inches safe in the knowledge that if anybody ever gets hold of the photo it will be given its own honorary place in the wiki and we would SHARE with all the turds 😂😂
---

Why cant I find it?! Dam it!! Yes yes I know Ill have to bleach my brain after, but Im curious as a cat and I just cant… off to google some dude’s I never knew existed penis…mAlice - do you see what happens to us when you refuse to leave the house in one of your lovely outfits?! Take a dog for a walk, go get some wine - make us happy!
If you are determined to self-destruct there's a thread on him here on Tattle. I think it was page 13 that has the infamous photo. It didn't really look like a sausage roll to me, but maybe that's because I've just blanked the horror from my mind for my own protection. That said, I doubt I'll be eating sausage rolls anytime soon.
---
Right, so were was that brain bleach again?
LMAO! I see you've find it. Insatiable curiosity is a curse. *Passes the bleach.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know what the email referred to here was about? This is one of the text messages Alice sent to Ioan.

View attachment 2514740
WTH. She did all that and still doesn't understand why he left or why his family can't stand her. How does she not realise how bad all these things are and she is actually admitting to all of it. That woman needs some serious help.

In today's news it's a big SHOCK that a victim of domestic violence plans to expose its abuser potentially at some point for the domestic violence that had already occured. SHOCKING, I tell you!
View attachment 2512848View attachment 2512847
btw her constant claim that because others havent witnessed her abusing him means it didnt happened is priceless, as if abusers would do that in front of a audience LMAO

literally some of her followers even told her back then something along the lines of "Hey, I'm on your side, but if you continue like this they will get a Restraining Order against you" - it's common sense

PS: I doubt Bridge's opinion about Ioan tanking his career after killing his fandom has changed lmao
She really annoys me with this "nobody saw any abuse" BS. A lot of abusers are very cunning and manipulative and not only keep their abuse behind closed doors but are often careful to be exceedingly nice, gentle and polite to both their partner and everyone else in public to hide the abuse and to isolate the partner even more. Even if I knew nothing about Alice or this case, her constantly claiming that nobody saw her being abusive would just make me more suspicious of her.

It's amazing how you can feel sorry for her for 0.001 second and then she opens her mouth, or stretches her fingers in this case, and you're like "Right, let's kick this witch off the planet!"
---
Asshole defender here. This isn't helping you, Alice. People should see every disgusting thing you do.

View attachment 2512920
Alice doesn't have either the brains or the insight to realise that surrounding herself with pond scum like this, interacting with them, egging them on, just reveals the full depths of her own black and nasty soul. I doubt Ioan or Bianca see this crap, but if they did I think they would feel mild disgust, pity and then just relief that aside from custody issues, they don't have to have anything to do with her. Alice is literally that steaming pile of dog poo on the pavement that you carefully step around so as not to get any on you, then walk away from and forget about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.