Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just bought the DVD of this (it was a bit tough to track down) so now I'm also super excited to watch Warriors. ☺
He’s really good in it but it’s a truly difficult watch. I struggled in parts because it was upsetting me, but I did enjoy his performance. I personally love him in the movie where he falls in love with a Welsh girl and he is Jewish. I forgot the name atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s really good in it but it’s a truly difficult watch. I struggled in parts because it was upsetting me, but I did enjoy his performance. I personally love him in the movie where he falls in love with a Welsh girl and he is Jewish. I forgot the name atm.
It's Solomon and Gaenor - it's very good too and heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually wondered this as a friend was around the other night and it’s extremely noticeable. Like literally no hair follicles around the front and top of her scalp. You couldn’t miss it and Jada seems to still have hair follicles but it’s shaved. So I dunno I believe she has alopecia? She literally has hair follicles. And I thought the same thing, she is so much like mAlice with some aspects of life.
I simply don’t believe her. She has no thinning of sides or hairline. No round patches. Just even distribution of close cropped hair for the last several years.

she seems like hard work - and so does Will.

Reactions: 15
Gosh, I remember watching Warriors on TV years ago but could never remember what it was called and hadn't realised that it was IG in it until it was brought up here.

I just remembered it being set in Bosnia, quite harrowing and having Damien Lewis in it. I think I developed a bit of a crush on DL at the time!

Setting the TV to record both episodes and looking forward to seeing it again

Reactions: 8
Can we have an Alice greatest hits thread soon? If a turd remembers something especially funny from past threads then post it? For example the rat in me Prius, the Alice is a bleep thread, and especially Alice in that ridiculous sci fi game show? Maybe for #220. I confess that I’m inwardly a nervous wreck over world events, particularly political garbage in my own country. We all need lots of laughter to cope. 🙏
I love this idea. I've had the 'Want More' playlist on again today as it helps me focus when I'm working and even though I am The Guardian of the Tapes Playlist there are actually quite a few songs on there I can't remember the back story to!

• Heart
Ioan was in Black Hawk Down, another film I love, and another war movie, but BHD, like Titanic, is a very dramatic film. Hollywood at its best. Warriors is much more calm and subtle, but that IMO makes it more haunting.

Reactions: 14
Yes, AE undermined IG's confidence when he didn't become the A lister she wanted and that wouldn't have helped him to do well in auditions. IG admitted seeing a shrink about his loss of confidence. All he had to do was ditch Alice but he couldn't see it then.

Do you know Alice? I don't get this.

It's a pity IG wasn't asked to take part in this.

View attachment 2515406
What the hell has happened to Damian 😱? I didn't recognise him and he looks ancient.

Reactions: 12
Is it me or have the socks quietened down? Maybe the custody evaluator or perhaps they don't have so much time "after work"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it me or have the socks quietened down? Maybe the custody evaluator or perhaps they don't have so much time "after work"
I think they are being watched at the moment. I believe more than one or two of them are Alice. She's stupid enough to feel safe if she hasn't used the socks in a day or so.

Reactions: 20
What kind of an internet lawyer do you think I am?!

I'm far too professional to use "abs" in my documents, tha=nk you very much.=

Sent from my iPhone=

BIB - by the way, "Sent from my iPhone=" was an actual typo Alice made in a harassing email to Ioan's mum.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 18.46.57.png

I have no idea how that could even happen. You'd have to be 11/10 drunk for that to occur.

Also, "campaign of hat=" is my new favourite Alice-ism.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Okay, I actually looked up the text of the law. The online summaries gloss over some nuances that matter a lot for this particular case and which Loopy is totally misreading. All family reunification is not banned by this law; only those services that require certain things as a condition of enrollment. Those things are: a no-contact order; an out-of-state or multi-day stay; a transfer of legal or physical custody of the child; the use of "private youth transporters;" or coercion/threats of force, isolation, verbal abuse, and the like. This law also doesn't apply to family reunification services provided by the county government.

Sessions of reunification therapy, which may last a few hours once or twice a week (which is what the children in this case likely will experience), wouldn't be covered under this new law.

(a) Notwithstanding any other law, a court shall not order family reunification treatments, programs, or services, including, but not limited to, camps, workshops, therapeutic vacations, or educational programs that, as a condition of enrollment or participation, require or result in any of the following:
(1) A no-contact order.
(2) An overnight, out-of-state, or multiday stay.
(3) A transfer of physical or legal custody of the child.
(4) The use of private youth transporters or private transportation agents engaged in the use of force, threat of force, physical obstruction, acutely distressing circumstances, or circumstances that place the safety of the child at risk.
(5) The use of threats of physical force, undue coercion, verbal abuse, isolation from the child’s family, community, or other sources of support, or other acutely distressing circumstances.
(b) This section does not affect the applicability of Section 16507 of the Welfare and Institutions Code.
Thanks for the explanation @Hiraeth ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oct 2021.
It's easy to work out what is going on here now. IG is trying to time the calls for when AE won't be able to interfere. Why would he call on the weekends when he knows AE will start bullying the kids if they answer?? I also think that the mini-me GC was refusing to take his calls, so why bother?

1697566841749.png

• Angry
I have long held the opinion that their mother might be the narc, Alice the golden child, Tonely the Lonely the scapegoat, and Phil the child who is pretty much ignored because he was the easiest to raise and sort of “flew under the radar.” MOO.
💯 agree with this. For those of us who grew up with narc parents I think it seems really obvious. Pity she didn’t go the other way and try and stop the inherited patterns of behaviour with her girls. Her life could have turned out so differently with therapy.

• Heart
Can we get that printed on one of those ugly bucket hats with the straps that she featured way back when

View attachment 2515983
She looks drunk, high, or both.
---
Didn't Alice say that she never discussed the divorce with her kids? I'm sure talking about post separation finances qualifies as speaking about your divorce.
Text message from Alice to Ioan.

Screenshot_20231017_142601_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.