Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Is AE afraid her socks will be busted? Ok, so the latest line is AE has haters pretending to be her but using pseudonyms like Dear Abby. Because the real AE would never use a sock to break the DVRO! Sure Jan...

View attachment 2510806
---
Abby is Alice alright. An DVRO is just a big laugh to her. I really hope she sees some jail time after the custody and finances are sorted.

View attachment 2510810
---
Abby: That's not constitutional. That is why I fight to support AE. (Who I am not - sigh)

Response: Why would you sigh (re not being her?!) Id rather be a pile on a big struggling arse than Alice Evans. My god she's beyond embarrassing.

:ROFLMAO:
Tone the Moan has a special app ya'll. Tone hard at work linking people through his special app. Dumb ass

1697335636050.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

whirlingbutterflies

I find it so funny when (Fl)Abby tries to imply that I &B look awkward together.

He looks like he’s thinking “Who the fuck is this deranged fan? Call security”.
1697139602175.jpeg

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s lost the account. It’s still there, she just doesn’t activate it.

View attachment 2509371

Yet another thing that never got said by a doctor or happened …

View attachment 2509369
That's a lot of garbage. No doctor is going to be "hysterical" about anyone's blood pressure. If they are concerned, they'll slap a monitor on you for a duration, get the results and decide on antihypertensives. Keep talking garbage Al.

Ametrine

VIP Member
When you say 'ranted' you mean AE was angry Rhys won an Emmy? Wow. Very jealous that it wasn't IG and she couldn't bask in the limelight.
I googled and found this, it's from 2018:

1697113603761.png

"I should probably keep my mouth closed" - Yeah, you got that part right at least
"I am not a vengeful person" - Ummmmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
“They would never part with her”. FFS.

I would not be at all surprised if she’s threatened suicide if they try to have a life away from mommy dearest.

She will guilt trip them into staying, just like she probably guilt tripped Ioan into marrying her.

No-one actually WANTS (Alice caps) to be with Alice, she tries to coerce and force them to stay.
I am 100% convinced she has threatened suicide to those poor girls. In fact I think that is something she does on the regular. Imagine how traumatising that must be for them?? They must be scared to go to school or leave her alone in the house. They are going to have so much anguish and trauma to unpack in adulthood. It just breaks my heart 💔

• Sad

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
So Alice is absolutely sure she is not a liar or aggressive. So lets put this forward:
Wagon Wheel
Third street
Elizabeth Valero
I am sure Dupee will find a very different result to what we understand
---

OMG sipping on booze with a cigarette in her hands - on her wedding, in her official wedding photos. Wow, what a classy bride
It's Ioan's mum's face which tells us everything we need to know about that wedding day ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Anyone know what the email referred to here was about? This is one of the text messages Alice sent to Ioan.

View attachment 2514740
WTH. She did all that and still doesn't understand why he left or why his family can't stand her. How does she not realise how bad all these things are and she is actually admitting to all of it. That woman needs some serious help.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The
Now, it's Ioan's fault she can't get a job?

View attachment 2509333
You'd think, if the stakes were this dire, that she would actually have defended herself in court other than the "do you believe me or your lyin' eyes" defense (god forbid she just not abuse her ex-husband in the first place), and abided by the DVRO in order to not have it renewed, wouldn't you?

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
It's Ioan's mum's face which tells us everything we need to know about that wedding day ☹
Given the four pictures I’ve seen are this one, the one where she is walking down the aisle doing the death stare, Ioan trying to run away, and the shot on the beach where she is strangling him I would love to see the photos that didn’t make the album 😳

• Haha
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
quoting from above image:
"Since IG claimed she had "thousand of fake accounts" (LMAO) they're trying really hard to sound like her. I guess so they can sound like her. I guess so they can use them against her."

Alice - WHERE did Ioan claim this? not in the court documents, not on social media... guess your heard that in your imagination? more likely you heard that from your own fake accounts.
she combined two seperate claims: one that Alice send him thousands of abusive messages (true, see the TRO request and my SM pdf), one that she runs fake accounts on twitter to circumvent the DVRO currently (99 % true, 100 % true that she at least uses associates for it)

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
So Alice is absolutely sure she is not a liar or aggressive. So lets put this forward:
Wagon Wheel
Third street
Elizabeth Valero
I am sure Dupee will find a very different result to what we understand
---
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

This can be summed up in one

GRIM.
View attachment 2514213
OMG sipping on booze with a cigarette in her hands - on her wedding, in her official wedding photos. Wow, what a classy bride

Last edited:
  • Haha

whirlingbutterflies

Hello Turdles thought I would pop on to say Hi Great thread title btw 😁

Also how feckin bored to death was Ioan coming home to that cretin . Like what would they have talked about she didn't go outside the 4 walls when he wasn't there. She didn't have friends to interact with go out with or visit her. No job to talk about her day, week, month, yéar. No gossip from friends. No network of friends to hang out with. No nothing not even the children as she didnt do anything with them.

She's boring me half to death, I can't bear to read her crap these days.

Alice what did you 2 have in common ?

Genuine question btw
The only reason the marriage lasted as long as it did, was because he spent huge amounts of time away from her.

The kids were what they had in common, which is why I think she was so desperate to have a second.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Who said Alice leaned in? (I assume in calls)
2023_10_09_22_22_53_DearAbby_on_X_yellowskychick_Who_says_she_leans_in_Again_I_find_this_info_.png

Well, for starters: Ioan
2023-10-09 22_24_28-Custody Filing.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

and....uhm. Alice
2023-10-09 22_22_33-AE_socialmedia.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

How do we know Alice refused to give Ioan a suitcase so that he can travel to France to shoot the last big job he had?
suitcase.png

She posted it! of course she blamed it on Gloria as she always does, but for Gloria to say "I dont do it, I'm neutral" it requires Alice to be against it

Btw by law. Withholding belongings for no reason = coercive control.
2023_10_09_22_28_36_AE_socialmedia.pdf_Adobe_Acrobat_Pro_64_bit_.png

How can Ioan simultaneously not do anything and commit litigation abuse and waste money? That is indeed paradox

the kids are not doing fine even by Alice's own frequent admission, even if she is constantly contradicting this whenever she sees fit. A child that acts like Ella (the jury is out on Elsie) is not fine
paradox.png

neutrality is spinning facts, ommiting facts, invent lies as much as possible and use every victim-blaming trope there exist so that you can excuse an abuser. With her idea of neutrality it's no wonder why she thinks everyone that isnt supporting her is Bianca
neutral.png

• Sick
  • Angry