Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
'Want More' to the tune of 'So What' by Pink

I guess I just lost my husband

I don't know where he went

So I'm gonna drink my money

I'm not gonna pay my rent (Nope)

I got a brand new attitude

And I'm gonna wear it tonight

I wanna get in trouble

I wanna start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

I wanna start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

I wanna start a fight!

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With 3 sharp ones

I'm gonna show you tonight

I'm okay

Got Ebay

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't want you tonight

Uh, check my privilege, uh

Ioan took my private messages

Gave them to the MailOnline, (shit)

I guess I'll go find a Disney Exec

Who won't mind when I throw a fit (Oops)

Baby Angel made me homeless

Left out in the cold to die

I wanna get in trouble

My bro will start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

He's as hard a wet wipe

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

We're all gonna get in a fight

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With my glue gun

Panda Express

Baby doll heads

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't want you tonight

You weren't there

You never were

I want it all

Or it's not fair

I gave you grief

I gave fuck all

Each time you go

Enter G-Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With 3 sharp ones (and a glue gun)

Won't get a job (Live off Cog)

I'm just fine (got Lupine)

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And you were far too polite
Thanks for this, you are so creative.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Can I just expand for any international readers? He was found guilty, and turned up to be sentenced, telling the tv cameras “I’m innocent until proven guilty” absolute class. The press wee actually like ????? for a second. Then they pointed out he had been found guilty already.
No wonder he was in shock at being sent down to the cells right away! He is a thick scumbag.
I had to google him but boy he deserved that sentence !

Just like Alice deserves jail but won't see the inside of a cell ..she's a privileged bitch!

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Why did Ella write this with a sock account, then sign her own name. Ella had her own account at this time. She certainly did learn how to sock from her mother.
You don't have to reveal your true name on YT. It doesn't mean you're automatically up to no good. She did sign it so it wasn't anonymous but then did the dirty delete a la Alice.

eh because Tamika said so.
1697032487665.png

AE define poverty? It's called living within your means. No more $1000k kpop tickets and other such nonsense.

1697032742812.png

We know Ella has a twitter. She might not post much but what is she looking at? Mommy's socks?

1697032855865.png

CheesestringLA

Poor Ma Gruff. If I would have been there I would have needed handcuffs to stop myself from an accidental nudge. As well as yelling “Here Sharky sharky. It’s dinner time!” 🦈
Jesus wept, just read that as “shakey, shakey per charlotte dawson …. I need my bed - good night 😴
---
That's exactly what I was going to say but didn't want to put myself off the Christmas ones we look forward to every year 😂
I’d be so disappointed to receive a sausage roll that thin and, underwhelming ?

• Haha

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Hello fellow turds, I’ve been MIA due to my ovaries trying to kill me and fighting with doctors.

I got prescribed Tramadol it got so bad and I took 2 at 12 and was basically in a vegetative comatose state that Mr KevinFromHR had to abandon work and help look after me and our little Regional Managers.

HOW the fudgety fuck can Alice pop them like sweeties?! They made me so nauseous then I passed the f out.

Anyway, did I tell you I’m psychic? Without reading this thread, I can tell you what’s happened in Alice Land…

The spirits tell me… she’s been a cunt.
I was given tramadol years ago for gallbladder issues. I was so sick that I lost 14pounds in weight in 5 days! The few times I’ve been admitted to hospital since, when they ask about my allergies I tell them I’m not allergic but tramadol makes me throw up therefore either don’t give it to me or if they have to, give me anti sickness tablets before they do! I don’t know how people function on tramadol, I was so ill!

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Without Serena to talk to AE's sock would literally be talking to herself. She is using fancy words now 'portages' and 'iteration' lol

View attachment 2507813
AE not denying the drink and pills lol

View attachment 2507831
LOL context is everything. Is AE taking drugs and alcohol while solely responsible for 2 kids? They answer would appear to be yes. Doing a line at a party 15 years ago is not the same thing.

View attachment 2507833
Ugh. BW and IG have done nothing to inflame the kids - that's solely AE's doing. Accusation is a narc's form of confession yet again.

View attachment 2507834
Did Al also just admit that instead of school, she beat up younger girls?

• Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
I don't think she ever called Bianca an accountant. She did call her by a very long of unflattering names though.

Screenshot_20231009_163955_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

lulooo

VIP Member
A right pair of pillocks. They really do deserve each other 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Just a heads up for UK Tattlers. Warriors, starring Ioan, Matthew Macfadyen and Damian Lewis is on BBC4 this Wednesday night (18th) from 10:25pm. Concluding part at 11:50pm.
Thanks for the heads up @MagicDragon. I think that this is one of the best things Ioan has ever done. It’s utterly heartbreaking and so well acted by a great cast.
---
:thonk:
View attachment 2513233
the latest Bear IG story works great as a judgemental reaction pic to Alice's tweet
View attachment 2513237
My little cutie crush 🥰

Last edited:

walliewellie

5am in the UK. I check the number of Tattle pages to see if the sh*t has hit the fan, and I'm actually quite pleased it hasn't, as I want the 3 Es to have a peaceful and happy life (who knows what's happening behind the scenes!)

Anyways, I wonder if Mimsy has forgotten her password/burner email for Tattle. That's what happened to me.... and she's now reading going I AM HERE. And then can't set up a new account as new members are currently blocked.

MERAIL (did you Tattlers make that word up? I use it in everyday jargon now!)

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the 30 sworn statements from the wedding and the people present at Elsie’s birth who are going to testify he stopped her pushing for five minutes so he could finish his sandwich or similar.
Wasn't it also he had to dye his hair? She got two digs in with that one.

• Haha