Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks drunk, high, or both.
---
Didn't Alice say that she never discussed the divorce with her kids? I'm sure talking about post separation finances qualifies as speaking about your divorce.
Text message from Alice to Ioan.

View attachment 2516155
Oh thank you! Will add this to the list of lies in the Wiki soon.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she can make a comeback in Hollywood at any time. Mel Gibson and Meryl Streep were/are A list mega stars and great actors. And even Mel's never quite got the shine back after his vile antisemitism was exposed. Her only chance would be something like Sharknado, a z list film made for pennies that unexpectedly becomes a cult hit. But she's such a crap actress, and such a witch onset that I don't think anyone would go out of their way to hire her tbw. It's not like she's made friends in the industry who are willing to go out on a limb for her. Nor was she ever a big money maker/bums on seats draw for anyone to take a risk. And I don't think she wants acting work anymore than she wants any other kind of work. In fact I think the idea of it would terrify her - high-def camera's revealing the way she really looks today and no filters to hide behind? God, what if her character was allergic to scarves? The horror!
---

I know some turds don't like it when we go off topic, but this sentence, in the middle of Alice's shenanigans, is absolutely bleeping hilarious! 😂 😂
---

Maybe this is why Alice stomped down the aisle looking like a literal maneater about to gobble up her prey?! 😂
---

😂 @lulooo just called (Bubba) Bear her little crush cutie, and for a horrible moment I was confused and thought she meant Stephen Bear and his sausage roll.
---

Jada sounds like a real piece of work. She literally calls another man her soulmate. She makes Will Smith sound like he's going senile with one foot in the grave here.
It was definitely Bubba Bear who I was referring to. I don’t really want to look at the photo of the other Bear. I like cute and gorgeous 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks drunk, high, or both.
---
Didn't Alice say that she never discussed the divorce with her kids? I'm sure talking about post separation finances qualifies as speaking about your divorce.
Text message from Alice to Ioan.

View attachment 2516155
AE uses the kids as ventriloquist dummies. AE was terrified that her kid wouldn't be hanging out with the offspring of A listers. It's against whose advice that the kid shouldn't be taken out of a school IG can't afford? Loopy's?? The same Loopy in his mom's basement with no real job?

Reactions: 12
He’s really good in it but it’s a truly difficult watch. I struggled in parts because it was upsetting me, but I did enjoy his performance. I personally love him in the movie where he falls in love with a Welsh girl and he is Jewish. I forgot the name atm.
Solomon a Gaenor. That role and Warriors are his best work imo. Mind you I did love Hornblower, but that was partly because my whole family would sit down and we’d watch it together.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh thank you! Will add this to the list of lies in the Wiki soon.
Reminds of son's wedding pictures. They had been engaged for awhile but they still shocked us with the announcement of their upcoming wedding in a matter of a few weeks. They would have the big celebration on their 1st wedding anniversary, which was when they originally planned to get married. I was hurt, furious and sad, all at the same time,so i stormed off to compose myself.
The reason for the sudden ceremony, his future wife would turning 26 in the coming year, was unemployed, plus she was having to come off her Mom's health insurance, who had lost her job. As his wife, she would qualify for his health insurance, being in a committed relationship was not enough for his employer. Seemed like a reasonable response but I knew even by then the relationship was already on the rocks. I had hoped that they would see that before the original set wedding date.
At the wedding, I was still upset and angry, so refused to smile in any of the photos. I almost refused to go, to be honest.
With 18 months, the marriage collapsed. My son was totally the wrong person for my now ex daughter-in-law. My son is no angel, he has plenty of issues. It might have worked out if he hadn't been working away for most of the marriage. She trawled his phone one weekend and discovered he was having a online conversation with a girl in the Netherlands ( another disasterous situation😕). She also had mental health problems, mainly due her immature mother. Unfortunately she resolved her problems with the ultimate choice, 3 years after they broke up. She was only 29

How soon was the wedding after they got engaged? It seems like like it was done on the fly with all the ill fitting suits. And what about the pictures of Ioan being dragged down the aisle. I know it was meant to be in jest but the fear seemed real!

Used the wrong quoted text.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good Lord it’s like a war zone around here.

I need cheering up, is there anything new from mediocre malice? Did she get a job yet??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Given the heavy tit going on in the world, here's some Bubba and Yo. YoBubba for the win.

1697578098316.png

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m sure Joe will be sleeping a lot sounder this evening safe in this knowledge :rolleyes:

DFA9C123-222C-40C3-B276-023A7FBB10C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I am doing a lot of financial modelling at the moment. In my real world Cogs is Cost Of Goods Sold. I am distracted doing these P&Ls because every time I think about the cost of my products I get Alice creeping into my head. Not good when I'm trying to concentrate on numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm so sorry. I am sure that people remember a lot more than that from your special day. 💜 Hopefully the fighters apologized to you! Mr. H and I eloped and just had a random witness so I missed out on the whole "wedding experience," but the only thing I really wish I'd done differently is buy a wedding dress (yes I've been watching too much Love is Blind, haha).

As for Alice's greatest hits, I sure do miss the rat in the Prius. 😂
Honestly it was a 💩 show, the woman that caused the fight (with a male guest who she punched that hard he ended up on the floor) was drunk by early afternoon and crying on my shoulder, she spilt red wine down my dress too.

My daughter who was only 18 months at the time had a chest infection so my mum took her home after the meal so my mum missed all my reception.

Luckily I'm quite chilled so I don't look back and feel bitter about someone ruining my wedding (far from it as my dad had a major heart attack 5 weeks before our big day and honestly the main thing for me was that he was well enough to be there).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.