Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But "Ioan hates dogs"! Another lie from Malice.
Plus, it seems to me that animals can tell a person's character; they know if someone is a good person. Bubba Bear looks content with Ioan. That says a lot, if a pet likes you--especially as a significant other to the pet's human!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Plus, it seems to me that animals can tell a person's character; they know if someone is a good person. Bubba Bear looks content with Ioan. That says a lot, if a pet likes you--especially as a significant other to the pet's human!
RE: might someone please add this to Alice's list of lies?

1697602848244.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
OK, they have a tabloid (!) photo of them on the fridge, I'm dead. 🤣 I'm rooting for you, guys, but really?

But damn Bubba is cute. More YoBubba and BiaBub! Even if on the fridge!
All I care is that neither of them has made a 4 by 4 foot collage of their face and covered the fridge doors in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am doing a lot of financial modelling at the moment. In my real world Cogs is Cost Of Goods Sold. I am distracted doing these P&Ls because every time I think about the cost of my products I get Alice creeping into my head. Not good when I'm trying to concentrate on numbers.
I hear ya! I was blocking off chunks of my calendar for projects and every time I whispered " blocked immediately, fucko".

• Haha
Reactions: 42
RE: might someone please add this to Alice's list of lies?

View attachment 2516764
This message is deranged. Yo has to sue her cause she wants half if everything? Not really how it works.

Also clearly shows that despite him being away, only he did any house maintenance, and how much he was responsible for the girls cause she's having a fit for him not being around to do it like usual. And he had a major ick for her and wouldn't touch her.

Reactions: 28
That says a lot, if a pet likes you--especially as a significant other to the pet's human!
I would say Bubba loves them both equally at this stage. He's their baby.

So the FM appropriately called Chicken Yellow (they're on private) is screenshotting us. LMAO. Get a life. As for 'they're not normal', we're not the woman with a DVRO who continually breaks it. Big Al is not able to evolve, that's the problem. Or just doesn't want to, more likely.

1697620089149.png

---
The FM replies.

1697620737288.png

LOL when the TRO dropped there was no more "but they cheated" on here, thank goodness. Boo hoo Alice!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Breaking: Ioan & Bianca bump into Alice

I would say Bubba loves them both equally at this stage. He's their baby.

So the FM appropriately called Chicken Yellow (they're on private) is screenshotting us. LMAO. Get a life. As for 'they're not normal', we're not the woman with a DVRO who continually breaks it. Big Al is not able to evolve, that's the problem. Or just doesn't want to, more likely.

View attachment 2517006
---
The FM replies.

View attachment 2517026
LOL when the TRO dropped there was no more "but they cheated" on here, thank goodness. Boo hoo Alice!!
the funny thing is they constantly call us out for "wasting life". i cannot imagine to waste my life more than screenshotting random people opinions on a court-certified abuser. If Alice was actually a victim (like Ioan) okay, but it's clearly not the case. Alone the thought would make me feel useless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bears Penis, feck traumatised🤢 looks exactly like a puffpastry sausage in my local shop 😂

Thread title suggestion Als encyclopaedia of lies! A.Alice is an actor. B.Bianca hit E. C..

Do we have an encyclopedia of her lies alphabetical order like or would Tattle break under the strain ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am doing a lot of financial modelling at the moment. In my real world Cogs is Cost Of Goods Sold. I am distracted doing these P&Ls because every time I think about the cost of my products I get Alice creeping into my head. Not good when I'm trying to concentrate on numbers.
It's just occurred to me, after all these years, that I don't actually know why they called each other cogs. Or was it just her that called him that? Anyway, do we know where the nickname came from?

Reactions: 3
It's just occurred to me, after all these years, that I don't actually know why they called each other cogs. Or was it just her that called him that? Anyway, do we know where the nickname came from?
My head canon was that it was an auto correct for his or her name but I don’t see how. It may be just the story she told which is an exaggeration of the truth to make her sound kooky.

I don’t see the romance in sharing pet names used between lovers. It takes away from the specialness and is a bit performative.

Reactions: 9
I don't actually know why they called each other cogs
It was the autocorrect from 'angel'. It's so bizarre that IG called AE 'angel'. She was anything but angelic but projection goes both ways. He projected his good qualities onto her and she projected her bad qualities onto him. When Alice says IG hates dogs, it makes me worried about how Emma is treated. She is hiding in cupboards and doesn't seem to be toilet trained. There are never any examples of the dog being walked either, just carried by AE.

Reactions: 26
How is Alice paying for daily living costs and rent etc when she has no job or income?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.