Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Alice paying for daily living costs and rent etc when she has no job or income?
Alice has one of those Schrodinger's bank accounts, where absolutely no money from her ex-husband, or from any gainful employment ever gets deposited, and yet her bills and expenses are somehow miraculously paid each month. No-one's quite sure how it works, but never fear, a sock will no doubt come along to screech about how Alice is using her childhood savings and the money from the house, and how she was the high earner in the marriage, etc, etc 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Imagine thinking your housekeeper would be called as a witness and asked if your ex likes animals.

Alice, ya bleeping twit.
Let’s not forget the 30 sworn statements from the wedding and the people present at Elsie’s birth who are going to testify he stopped her pushing for five minutes so he could finish his sandwich or similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Let’s not forget the 30 sworn statements from the wedding and the people present at Elsie’s birth who are going to testify he stopped her pushing for five minutes so he could finish his sandwich or similar.
BIB: we would only know this to be true if Alice posted a video of this on her SM... just sayin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or was it brush his teeth? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn't it also he had to dye his hair? She got two digs in with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK, they have a tabloid (!) photo of them on the fridge, I'm dead. 🤣 I'm rooting for you, guys, but really?

But damn Bubba is cute. More YoBubba and BiaBub! Even if on the fridge!
Did a Turd not brilliantly coin them as YoBee Bear many hundreds of threads ago, a collective noun which I thought worked so well as who doesn’t love the original Yogi Bear. Could’ve imagined that but I’m sure ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another lie. This is one of the DVRO text messages. He's brushing his teeth here.

View attachment 2517656
Wow. All the things he did before Elsie could come out. Well, at least his breath was minty fresh when he held Elsie the first time. He really primped for his little girl. Full belly, freshly dyed and washed hair, fresh breath. What a dad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Did a Turd not brilliantly coin them as YoBee Bear many hundreds of threads ago, a collective noun which I thought worked so well as who doesn’t love the original Yogi Bear. Could’ve imagined that but I’m sure ✔
Could be. My memory is often as reliable as Alice's public statements. :D

My point stands, tho: More Bear! <3

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alice is addicted to social media. I don't believe she's not posting somewhere. I'll keep looking.

disguise-mask.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blast from the past

How is this for gaslighting. She wants IG to help with the kids she won't let him see. She chooses not to co-parent and break the RO and then plays the 'woe is me' card as she is 'bringing up kids alone'. No wonder the kids are now mentally ill thanks to the crazy-making bleep. (As @M33L4 is AWOL we have to keep the bleep quota going)

Also notice how the 'Twattlers are paid!!' line suddenly died a death after her and Tone the Moan peddling it for so long. As for her going to jail, we live in hope. I will donate $0.26 to her commissary when that happens. Maybe she can buy ramen with it?

ae i will go to jail.png

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.