Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Henry the VIII comparison has me rolling (my eyes)
So, he delegitimised his daughter after lopping off the head of her mother and had her sent away to two people who allegedly sexually abused her while under their care. Yep, exactly like Ioan?! God this woman is bleeping tedious and pathetic!
Alice hun, in case you haven’t noticed, there’s children dying and horrific things happening in the world. But oh yeah, never mind. You have it the worst. Silly me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The Henry the VIII comparison has me rolling (my eyes)
So, he delegitimised his daughter after lopping off the head of her mother and had her sent away to two people who allegedly sexually abused her while under their care. Yep, exactly like Ioan?! God this woman is bleeping tedious and pathetic!
Alice hun, in case you haven’t noticed, there’s children dying and horrific things happening in the world. But oh yeah, never mind. You have it the worst. Silly me!
I hope this doesn't trigger our own dear @AnneinHever ♥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think she’s lost the account. It’s still there, she just doesn’t activate it.

View attachment 2509371

Yet another thing that never got said by a doctor or happened …

View attachment 2509369
That's a lot of garbage. No doctor is going to be "hysterical" about anyone's blood pressure. If they are concerned, they'll slap a monitor on you for a duration, get the results and decide on antihypertensives. Keep talking garbage Al.

Reactions: 35
That's a lot of garbage. No doctor is going to be "hysterical" about anyone's blood pressure. If they are concerned, they'll slap a monitor on you for a duration, get the results and decide on antihypertensives. Keep talking garbage Al.
White coat syndrome (which is a real thing and would be taken into account by the dr.) doesn't cause BP to go up from normal to "my doctor went hystrical about it".

Maybe Alice went to the doctors in the afternoon after a salty meal, 3 coffees, a bunch of pills, three shots of vodka and the office was on the third floor and she ran up, while the home test was made in the morning after a good sleep.

Either that or she's exaggerating yet again.

Reactions: 23
White coat syndrome (which is a real thing and would be taken into account by the dr.) doesn't cause BP to go up from normal to "my doctor went hystrical about it".

Maybe Alice went to the doctors in the afternoon after a salty meal, 3 coffees, a bunch of pills, three shots of vodka and the office was on the third floor and she ran up, while the home test was made in the morning after a good sleep.

She’s a story teller. Remember all those conversations she use to post about the kids. She got a lot of engagement with them, so she did them more and more. Just made up stories for attention.

Reactions: 32
When I was constantly in and out of hospital with panic disorder that actually did mess with my heart rhythm, my heart rate and blood pressure would go through the roof but never once did the dr behave in this way Alice describes (maybe I’m not important enough though, eh Al?)
She is prone to hyperbole just a tad isn’t she? She’s probably been to Elevenerife as well. You just know she’s the ultimate Karen… the final boss, if you will.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Al would exaggerate, surely not :sneaky:

The problem with Al making up her stories is that she applies her own way of thinking to them. The standard doc with even limited experience would have dealt with hypertension queries including whitecoat hundreds of times. Their first answer to differences in home monitoring isn't your device is faulty.

You know, Al could have a million sock accounts and you can still spot them a mile away because she's always the same.

Reactions: 27
Actually, Malignancy, the longest word that I can easily remember is Antidisestablishmentarianism, and that's because it was used as an example of word structure during my degree - at an ancient university, dahling 😈.

[I can also quote Lewis Carroll's four lines beginning "Twas brillig and the slithy toves" as it was an example of sentence structure. (I don't know how LC imagined the slithy toves but they seem rather Malician.)]
hell, the longest I can say and spell is “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”…. Don’t get me started on reciting Old Possum’s book….

So bravo 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sure Jan

View attachment 2508823
Alice's idea of 'giving' is allowing IG to work and giving up a career that gave her up first. It's also doing all the parenting (and let's pretend Gloria isn't paid to do it). She doesn't want IG to have any custody as she's too 'giving' LOL

She has a PhD in gaslighting.
The longest word I can say is:

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

which Al would be able to say too, had she learnt any Welsh from her ex-husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The nerve of her. I bet she is telling the kids that there is no point in looking for a job with a DVRO over 'a few mean tweets' as no one will hire her. More PA ftw. Also the 'she never touched him' = there was more than once instances of physical abuse in the marriage, with AE as the perp of course. And it's IG's fault she can't move on. FFS

1697280395922.png

When someone gave her some home truths, they got this.. We are all Bianca LOL

1697280556070.png

And now we're the abusers LOL. She doesn't seem to realise that X is a back and forth. If her sock spouts tit, she will get her ass handed to her. Every time.

1697280662733.png

She reposted this FM tweet, @ ing IG too. Sadly Ella is not that innocent now. She has become a bully and has broken the law. The mitigating factor is her mother's abuse and manipulation but the older she gets the more choice she has in the matter. Also, I and B are innocent. It's not wrong to leave an abusive marriage or move on. Alice, and I mean this most sincerely, go duck yourself!

1697280855993.png

Reactions: 22
Let’s face it Alice is not winning in an intelligence battle with the turds. Even with legal eagle Lupaper at her side. No, not even with ingrown Tone-nail.

I’m humbled that you clever lot share your insights here on a daily basis.
Ingrown Tone-nail has just killed me💀 I’m totally done for, thanks @scantysandwich 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lol but she’s the mostess mistreated woman by a man in de wuuuurldd
My ex husband makes Ioan look like a cherub. Alice, doesn't know what treated bad means. That's why she thinks she treated him good.
---

Just a thought, but she might want to try not being like a rabid, angry raccoon. That might help her blood pressure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The nerve of her. I bet she is telling the kids that there is no point in looking for a job with a DVRO over 'a few mean tweets' as no one will hire her. More PA ftw. Also the 'she never touched him' = there was more than once instances of physical abuse in the marriage, with AE as the perp of course. And it's IG's fault she can't move on. FFS
Oh for crying out loud. Get a grip, Alice, and get a job.

Reactions: 15
I doubt Bianca is the one terrified about her images always being linked to Alice

E5AB5920-494A-4D61-8348-26862B5B0C93.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also so telling that is a British person living in the US as no one has an internist in the UK and also Americans don't say GP.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Shitting on BW again Alice? They said the relationship started in the June before the shooting in September. The script exists and acting is acting whether you are the star or not.

Speaking of lies AE changed her profession from former actress to actress on her wiki. What a tool!

Screenshot_20231014-173400_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Extras do act. They don’t just sit in the back of the scene and read their phones. Bianca was spoken to by primary actors and (as she played a secretary) she was asked to do things, the actor spoke to her, she reacted and did the action. That’s acting mate.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.