Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shitting on BW again Alice? They said the relationship started in the June before the shooting in September. The script exists and acting is acting whether you are the star or not.

Speaking of lies AE changed her profession from former actress to actress on her wiki. What a tool!

View attachment 2510225
Hey Al,

Why did you change your Wikipedia to say you're "active" as an actor, when you are not? No scripts, no contracts, no agent.

Why have you not removed the acting credit you have for 10 Things I hate About You when you're not in the film? Not an actor, not an extra.

Why do you say no one cares about Bianca when you obsess over her every minute of every day? 🔝

All lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hey Al,

Why did you change your Wikipedia to say you're "active" as an actor, when you are not? No scripts, no contracts, no agent.

Why have you not removed the acting credit you have for 10 Things I hate About You when you're not in the film? Not an actor, not an extra.

Why do you say no one cares about Bianca when you obsess over her every minute of every day? 🔝

All lies.
I never noticed that about 10 things.
Were her scene(s) cut?
Or is there another Alice Evans and our scarf and belt queen was credited unjustly?
Or is it simply a mistake?

Reactions: 11
I never noticed that about 10 things.
Were her scene(s) cut?
Or is there another Alice Evans and our scarf and belt queen was credited unjustly?
Or is it simply a mistake?
All I know is there is an Alice Evans in the credits but the original abuser is nowhere visible in the film. In tabloid press she often gets credited as the 10 Things I Hate About You actor. That's why I get fed up with the bs of picking Bee for a small role when she keeps credit for something that doesn't exist.

Reactions: 31
All I know is there is an Alice Evans in the credits but the original abuser is nowhere visible in the film. In tabloid press she often gets credited as the 10 Things I Hate About You actor. That's why I get fed up with the bs of picking Bee for a small role when she keeps credit for something that doesn't exist.
She’s just so OTT jealous of Bee because she wants to point out to Baby Angel and the world that she’s the better woman. Truly delusional and bat tit crazy. That’s Alice.
---
Bianca checking out the eclipseView attachment 2510579
Alice probably doesn’t even know it’s happening. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just so OTT jealous of Bee because she wants to point out to Baby Angel and the world that she’s the better woman. Truly delusional and bat tit crazy. That’s Alice.
---

Alice only does……the moon 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
---

The only eclipse Alice cares about is the one where Bianca is eclipsing Alice 😂 and she’ll deny it’s happening until the end of her days.
IMG_2956.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And the mountain of evidence shows what, Alice being a good wife?

Screenshot_20231014_162824_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Ioan paid for Alice's attorney. It's all documented by a third party.

Screenshot_20231014_162812_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Unfortunately for Alice, her point of view was all lies and defamation. Which slapped a DVRO on her.

Screenshot_20231014_163031_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And the mountain of evidence shows what, Alice being a good wife?

View attachment 2510724
---
Ioan paid for Alice's attorney. It's all documented by a third party.

View attachment 2510726
She didn’t need to be represented by a lawyer to defend herself against the RO. It’s wiser to do so, but you can go to court and put your evidence before the judge on your own. She fired her lawyer just before the hearing and never bothered to show up to present one iota of evidence in her own defense. As for $200,000 … at $350 an hour that would be roughly 14 weeks of full time work by an attorney. Hasn’t she been mewling for years that she has TONS of evidence she’s been prevented from giving the court? Why would someone need weeks to put that together for her? And how would this sock know about this … someone who only appeared a couple of weeks ago and protests that she is NOT Alice and doesn’t know her.

She’s also not gagged and her first amendment rights were specifically noted by the judge in issuing the RO. She is free to talk about anything BUT Ioan and Bianca. It’s really not that hard.

The lies just keep on coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Alice lied about her age for years did she not?

Also lied about having no money and needed a GofundMe for lawyers fees, even though Ioan was paying.

Lied about the fact that Ioan isn’t paying child support.

Lied again in court documents that she has never harassed I or B or defamed them.

Lied to her children that their father doesn’t want them.

Pathetic creature, all her lies are there for all to see.

1697320686909.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Keep laughing, half of the money could have been Alice's.
He's also not poor. Ioan is rich in health, love, and potential. Alice, not so much.

Screenshot_20231014_164115_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231014_163613_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Alice lied about her age for years did she not?

Also lied about having no money and needed a GofundMe for lawyers fees, even though Ioan was paying.

Lied about the fact that Ioan isn’t paying child support.

Lied again in court documents that she has never harassed I or B or defamed them.

Lied to her children that their father doesn’t want them.

Pathetic creature, all her lies are there for all to see.

View attachment 2510761
Lied to herself about her looks and smarts and being an adorable mother

Reactions: 19
Alice hasn't been innocent since she could speak. Defend yourself in court or shut the duck up.

Screenshot_20231014_170714_Samsung Internet.jpg

200w (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.