Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not fair to expose all the lies she has told since the breakup? I can't agree. If that were the case then all the previous threads would have to be deleted along with Welp's pdfs which anyone can read. It's not as if she's a reformed character, is it?
---

The date is on the first one I tweeted. The second came soon after.
Agreed. They show Alice's history of abuse and the need for the RO. It's all fair game to me.

Reactions: 13
Alice, in a positive effort to help you stretch your $26, please note that you qualify for the Panda Express senior discount (for those persons over the age of 55 years).
View attachment 2508398
Who the f%#k are you calling 55?!
IMG_4799.jpeg

---
He blocked her, spent a tit load of money to divorce her, and took out a DVRO against her. You don't have to be close to the source to confidently know that he hates her.

View attachment 2508704
Dodo Abby really lacks imagination. Either (a) or (z). Absolutely nothing in between nope nope there are only 2 possibilities not 26, even though 26 is a truly magical number, but not it this case.
---
Might need to update the ol avatar with this if no one is gonna carve me a pumpkin with Big Al’s face on it 🎃
Please can we have a turd pumpkin carving? Brilliant idea!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually have this book 🤣
What's it like and have you done many? I've been tidying up the house after three+ years of illness and clutter and am horrified at the number of small project bags with half or single socks in them! 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dr Dupee is going to be uncovering some rocks and some bad things are going to be scuttling out soon. I await Alice DearAbby (or the new sock) going batshit soon - once we see the sock going insane and completely paranoid, we will know that the pincer movement of the Custody Evaluation and Reunification process is getting to Alice and the kids may not be fully within her control.
It’s likely Alice will be “blindsided” by the results of the evaluation. Brace yourselves for months of the socks talking about how the evaluator thinks Alice is the best mum ever, the most beautiful and hilarious self-made superstar.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sure Jan

View attachment 2508823
Alice's idea of 'giving' is allowing IG to work and giving up a career that gave her up first. It's also doing all the parenting (and let's pretend Gloria isn't paid to do it). She doesn't want IG to have any custody as she's too 'giving' LOL

She has a PhD in gaslighting.
Actually, Malignancy, the longest word that I can easily remember is Antidisestablishmentarianism, and that's because it was used as an example of word structure during my degree - at an ancient university, dahling 😈.

[I can also quote Lewis Carroll's four lines beginning "Twas brillig and the slithy toves" as it was an example of sentence structure. (I don't know how LC imagined the slithy toves but they seem rather Malician.)]

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually, Malignancy, the longest word that I can easily remember is Antidisestablishmentarianism, and that's because it was used as an example of word structure during my degree - at an ancient university, dahling 😈.

[I can also quote Lewis Carroll's four lines beginning "Twas brillig and the slithy toves" as it was an example of sentence structure. (I don't know how LC imagined the slithy toves but they seem rather Malician.)]
Let’s face it Alice is not winning in an intelligence battle with the turds. Even with legal eagle Lupaper at her side. No, not even with ingrown Tone-nail.

I’m humbled that you clever lot share your insights here on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I think the slighvy toves did gyre, gunt and gymbal in the wabe? I’d go for her being the mome wraths coz they outgrabe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What's it like and have you done many? I've been tidying up the house after three+ years of illness and clutter and am horrified at the number of small project bags with half or single socks in them! 😱
It's good but I couldn't get along with using DPN's and found using small circulars really uncomfortable so I only managed a few rows of one pair 🤣 I might try again at some point using magic loop technique but found it really frustrating.

I've decided I like knitting jumpers or cowls/neck warmers mostly.

I'm pretty new to knitting to be honest but really enjoy it (only do it through autumn/winter though so about to pick up a jumper I havnt touched for months - the Jessica Mcdonald snowy pines sweater).

Sorry for not using a spoiler, I can't figure out how to do it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish Alice would get drunk again and post a megaton of desperately filtered, desperately thirsty selfies - complete with the usual clown accessories. We need a bit of humour after this terrible week.
---
Interesting video on YouTube. Alice is just an absolute text book case.
Wow, i listened to this while folding and putting away laundry and boy, does he have AE figured out. It's like the whole discussion was based on her.

Reactions: 7
I'm still fascinated how Alice thinks she can come out of the evaluation as credible.
1. The breakup - August 2020 (in Alice's words)
2. The effort by both to save the marriage - August 2020 to 1 January 2020
3. 1 January to March 2021 - continued effort to save marriage/develop a healthy co-parenting relationship
4. March - October 2021 - deteriorating relationship with Ioan's daughters, despite regular set custody visitations, which were not adhered to
5. October 2021 - Discovery by Alice of Bianca
6. October 2021 - October 2023 - complete denial of parental visitation and clear evidence of parental alienation.
So here we are, with a parental custody evaluation in progress to evaluate both parents and determine a custody plan going forward.
Yeah Alice, you definitely were not strategically thinking going forward were you? Stupid woman that you are?
Lol like how much of a fuckup do you have to be to completely screw up this bad? A straightforward divorce with a prenup and two kids that aren’t even in diapers so handovers should be a cinch. Collect your alimony and child support. But not loser Al…

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.