Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol almost all restraining order cases are self-represented. It's piss-easy because all you have to do is collect your evidence and write a small text about it. Alice even let her 13 year old daughter do this all alone (including turning up in court without a lawyer and her mother bailing on her midway through). Weakest excuse ever (aside that Alice did have a lawyer and that she did pay him to write a response on the DVRO, and while her lawyer did his best her part was horrendously bad)

It's btw crazy how her team still pretends that she hasnt told her side yet. LMAO, if only she hadnt told her "side" already, then she would be in a lot less trouble.

Reactions: 46
Who else but Alice would care enough to keep her campaign going. The fact that her latest sock keeps saying they are not Alice is laughable. It’s either her or her staunch support dog lover. Nobody else cares.

I actually think Alice thinks that Ioan misses her. She thinks she is the dog’s bollocks, the bee’s knees and the cat’s pyjamas in all one - it’s inconceivable to her that he prefers Bianca. She is completely deluded but the delusion is strong. She thinks deep down he is still her possession and if she could get him by himself she would bring him back into line. She can’t conceive that someone she saw as less than her as completely moved on and dumped her. She didn’t value him but her mistake was thinking he wouldn’t value himself eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Is AE afraid her socks will be busted? Ok, so the latest line is AE has haters pretending to be her but using pseudonyms like Dear Abby. Because the real AE would never use a sock to break the DVRO! Sure Jan...

1697322768188.png

---
Abby is Alice alright. An DVRO is just a big laugh to her. I really hope she sees some jail time after the custody and finances are sorted.

1697323095353.png

---
Abby: That's not constitutional. That is why I fight to support AE. (Who I am not - sigh)

Response: Why would you sigh (re not being her?!) Id rather be a pile on a big struggling arse than Alice Evans. My god she's beyond embarrassing.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
lol almost all restraining order cases are self-represented. It's piss-easy because all you have to do is collect your evidence and write a small text about it. Alice even let her 13 year old daughter do this all alone (including turning up in court without a lawyer and her mother bailing on her midway through). Weakest excuse ever (aside that Alice did have a lawyer and that she did pay him to write a response on the DVRO, and while her lawyer did his best her part was horrendously bad)

It's btw crazy how her team still pretends that she hasnt told her side yet. LMAO, if only she hadnt told her "side" already, then she would be in a lot less trouble.
Sounds like Stephen bear, having been found guilty, and returned to court for sentencing, he started shouting about giving his side. He seemed totally oblivious to the fact that the time had passed, and he had failed to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello Turdles thought I would pop on to say Hi Great thread title btw 😁

Also how feckin bored to death was Ioan coming home to that cretin . Like what would they have talked about she didn't go outside the 4 walls when he wasn't there. She didn't have friends to interact with go out with or visit her. No job to talk about her day, week, month, yéar. No gossip from friends. No network of friends to hang out with. No nothing not even the children as she didnt do anything with them.

She's boring me half to death, I can't bear to read her crap these days.

Alice what did you 2 have in common ?

Genuine question btw

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hello Turdles thought I would pop on to say Hi Great thread title btw 😁

Also how feckin bored to death was Ioan coming home to that cretin . Like what would they have talked about she didn't go outside the 4 walls when he wasn't there. She didn't have friends to interact with go out with or visit her. No job to talk about her day, week, month, yéar. No gossip from friends. No network of friends to hang out with. No nothing not even the children as she didnt do anything with them.

She's boring me half to death, I can't bear to read her crap these days.

Alice what did you 2 have in common ?

Genuine question btw
The only reason the marriage lasted as long as it did, was because he spent huge amounts of time away from her.

The kids were what they had in common, which is why I think she was so desperate to have a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
[
Is AE afraid her socks will be busted? Ok, so the latest line is AE has haters pretending to be her but using pseudonyms like Dear Abby. Because the real AE would never use a sock to break the DVRO! Sure Jan...

View attachment 2510806
---
Abby is Alice alright. An DVRO is just a big laugh to her. I really hope she sees some jail time after the custody and finances are sorted.

View attachment 2510810
---
Abby: That's not constitutional. That is why I fight to support AE. (Who I am not - sigh)

Response: Why would you sigh (re not being her?!) Id rather be a pile on a big struggling arse than Alice Evans. My god she's beyond embarrassing.

She’s saying ‘My god’ again.

Even after I kindly pointed it out for her.

Yes, she’s that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2510806
---

View attachment 2510810
---

Tone, who has a hard time using his computer 🖥, has an app that can identify people based on their writing style? Sue, Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sounds like Stephen bear, having been found guilty, and returned to court for sentencing, he started shouting about giving his side. He seemed totally oblivious to the fact that the time had passed, and he had failed to do so.
Can I just expand for any international readers? He was found guilty, and turned up to be sentenced, telling the tv cameras “I’m innocent until proven guilty” absolute class. The press wee actually like ????? for a second. Then they pointed out he had been found guilty already.
No wonder he was in shock at being sent down to the cells right away! He is a thick scumbag.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Alice isn't above using what's happening in Israel for her cause. She needs to tell this person (FM or her daughter) to shut the duck up. This is disgusting. :mad::mad:

Screenshot_20231014_165613_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231014_200824_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

View attachment 2510806
---

View attachment 2510810
---

Tone the Moan has a special app ya'll. Tone hard at work linking people through his special app. Dumb ass

1697335636050.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
White coat syndrome (which is a real thing and would be taken into account by the dr.) doesn't cause BP to go up from normal to "my doctor went hystrical about it".

Maybe Alice went to the doctors in the afternoon after a salty meal, 3 coffees, a bunch of pills, three shots of vodka and the office was on the third floor and she ran up, while the home test was made in the morning after a good sleep.

Either that or she's exaggerating yet again.
What doesn't Dear Abby/Alice/whoever exaggerate?🙄

Reactions: 17
Keep laughing, half of the money could have been Alice's.
He's also not poor. Ioan is rich in health, love, and potential. Alice, not so much.

View attachment 2510767View attachment 2510768
But according to new lips, who definitely wasn’t Alice 👀, Ioan is a multi millionaire who is hiding his money. Make your mind up love.
---
Alice isn't above using what's happening in Israel for her cause. She needs to tell this person (FM or her daughter) to shut the duck up. This is disgusting. :mad::mad:

View attachment 2510978View attachment 2510980
Someone needs to wind their neck in here, she’s taken it too far and she’s embarrassing herself. I’m cringing for her.

Why would he release a statement ffs. She’s hilarious. No one would equate the abuse he has been through with what is happening in a war. She needs to put the booze down and step back from her computer.

however. Alice Evans is recognised by the court as domestic abuser. That is a certifiable fact. Whatever may be going on in the world nothing changes that fact. She abused him.

also, the world is heavy right now. There’s deeply awful stuff happening from war to earthquakes to poverty, whatever it might be.

That doesn’t mean that on smaller levels people still can’t be abused by a domestic partner, or get angry at something silly at work, or feel sad or depressed in their own small way.

don’t attempt to minimise domestic abuse. But don’t seek to compare it to thousands dead in the Middle East.

if I was Alice even I would be embarrassed that these types of comments are happening in my name. Ffs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.