Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shhhhh, I've seen Loopin's house. Couldn't help myself, had to see where the white knight lived. Put it this way, don't think he will be taking Alice there anytime soon.
---

I want to see!!

Dear women and men of Tattler who are employed outside the home, please help me with this poll.

If you have NEVER thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave a laugh reaction.

If you HAVE ever thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave an angry reaction.

I just need to see if I’m in the wrong job🤔
Never. Never. Never. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alice hates Tattle, wants to shut it down, and says it's full of lies.
Also Alice...
Screenshot_20231013_090530_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wut? I think AE is secretly hoping IG is miserable with BW. Doesn't look like it LOL

1697212252850.png

Cry me a river...

1697212382223.png

This is creepy. AE is saying it's a Hotel California divorce. "You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave". Stalker alert!! Betty Broderick vibes are massive here.

1697212507606.png

I don't think AE understands that IG can do what he wants with his money, including (shock) saving it, as long as he fulfils his legal obligations.
1697212634020.png

---
True, but then you would have no one to talk to.

1697212837045.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice, in a positive effort to help you stretch your $26, please note that you qualify for the Panda Express senior discount (for those persons over the age of 55 years).
1697213736249.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I wish Alice would get drunk again and post a megaton of desperately filtered, desperately thirsty selfies - complete with the usual clown accessories. We need a bit of humour after this terrible week.
---
Interesting video on YouTube. Alice is just an absolute text book case.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Make up your mind Al.

They’re HIS when she’s after money.
A6B5CD94-C232-45F5-A59D-9ADB5219F56F.jpeg

They’re THEIRS when she won’t let him go.

83DCD72C-7DDB-4EB9-82B1-21A5B14C46D2.jpeg

They’re HERS when she’s talking about where they live.
C073DD10-0E67-4E4B-909C-28DA2D74444D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
1697214755537.png

Don't know people keep trumpeting the myth that they will be forever connected because they share children. You are connected to your children because you share DNA and you gave birth to them or fathered them. You choose to have a relationship with other parent because of societal dictates. But there is no mythical connection just because you have children together. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alice wasn't blindsided. He gave her a lot of notice and repeated chances. He told her how her behavior affected the marriage. He finally had enough and had to leave.
After a few years, if she is still struggling to get through the divorce, then she is the problem.

Screenshot_20231013_120347_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Alice wasn't blindsided. He gave her a lot of notice and repeated chances. He told her how her behavior affected the marriage. He finally had enough and had to leave.
After a few years, if she is still struggling to get through the divorce, then she is the problem.
View attachment 2508496
And she wouldn’t be “struggling alone” if she wasn’t such a horrible person that nobody wants her in their lives. Normal, healthy people have friends. Alice is a malignant narc with none because she is unbearable.

Reactions: 28
Dr Dupee is going to be uncovering some rocks and some bad things are going to be scuttling out soon. I await Alice DearAbby (or the new sock) going batshit soon - once we see the sock going insane and completely paranoid, we will know that the pincer movement of the Custody Evaluation and Reunification process is getting to Alice and the kids may not be fully within her control.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 2508436
Don't know people keep trumpeting the myth that they will be forever connected because they share children. You are connected to your children because you share DNA and you gave birth to them or fathered them. You choose to have a relationship with other parent because of societal dictates. But there is no mythical connection just because you have children together. MOO
She is not connected to IG anymore. It's called divorce. IG is connected to the kids (or is trying to be beyond being a cash cow). Because AE has decided she's a package deal with the kids, in her head that means she's connected to IG too. She will never relinquish ownership of IG or the kids for that matter.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wouldn’t it be great if anytime a sock asked the question ‘where did you/they get that from- it could’ve only come from Ioan or Bianca’ that someone showed a tweet from Alice with the respective information?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dr Dupee is going to be uncovering some rocks and some bad things are going to be scuttling out soon. I await Alice DearAbby (or the new sock) going batshit soon - once we see the sock going insane and completely paranoid, we will know that the pincer movement of the Custody Evaluation and Reunification process is getting to Alice and the kids may not be fully within her control.
For sure, it'll be when she circles back around to how the whole judicial system is biased against her, all the judges, lawyers, evaluators, psychiatrists are in cahoots etc

Reactions: 22
Hey Al, I share DNA with my father but I haven't spoken to him in decades. Neither has my mother. It's easily done.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.