Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He blocked her, spent a tit load of money to divorce her, and took out a DVRO against her. You don't have to be close to the source to confidently know that he hates her.

Screenshot_20231013_135103_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He blocked her, spent a tit load of money to divorce her, and took out a DVRO against her. You don't have to be close to the source to confidently know that he hates her.

View attachment 2508704
She is THE SOURCE, 🤦 it's the same tit, over and over and none of it concerns the child custody hearings. Does Alice think that she can gaslight the custody evaluator like she has her flying monkeys??

Reactions: 23
Incoming - next week I have been invited to a party with one of the Vampire Diaries/Originals crew - my friend knows a few as well as a few from other TV series. I am so excited and looking forward to it, but have been warned not to swarm him\her or make her/him think I am there to get gossip (my friend knows my Alice habit). PS I am not putting forward gender because Alice may go nuts. But I promise I will definitely report back. So Sunday next week I should have some gossip.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Can we categorically rule out that the fall out was actually in fact Yo’s fault as he tried to offload her onto MR Ouicassi style?
I’m sure that MR saw through the Abuser as did Mama Gruff, and both tried to warn him at the time.

Reactions: 18
She is THE SOURCE, 🤦 it's the same tit, over and over and none of it concerns the child custody hearings. Does Alice think that she can gaslight the custody evaluator like she has her flying monkeys??
Why did I hear this in my head as the voice saying ‘we are the police’ from the Haribo adverts? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Incoming - next week I have been invited to a party with one of the Vampire Diaries/Originals crew - my friend knows a few as well as a few from other TV series. I am so excited and looking forward to it, but have been warned not to swarm him\her or make her/him think I am there to get gossip (my friend knows my Alice habit). PS I am not putting forward gender because Alice may go nuts. But I promise I will definitely report back. So Sunday next week I should have some gossip.
Picturing you at that party

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to say, @BigBonedBuzzard, I am going through a tough time at the moment and this thread title has made me giggle audibly several times over the life of the thread. Thanks. 💜 And, @Nixlondon, thank you for expressing your excellent taste by nominating it! 💜
Sending lots of cwtches and oceans of love to you and Mr H ❤🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm still fascinated how Alice thinks she can come out of the evaluation as credible.
1. The breakup - August 2020 (in Alice's words)
2. The effort by both to save the marriage - August 2020 to 1 January 2020
3. 1 January to March 2021 - continued effort to save marriage/develop a healthy co-parenting relationship
4. March - October 2021 - deteriorating relationship with Ioan's daughters, despite regular set custody visitations, which were not adhered to
5. October 2021 - Discovery by Alice of Bianca
6. October 2021 - October 2023 - complete denial of parental visitation and clear evidence of parental alienation.
So here we are, with a parental custody evaluation in progress to evaluate both parents and determine a custody plan going forward.
Yeah Alice, you definitely were not strategically thinking going forward were you? Stupid woman that you are?

Reactions: 31
Done. That feels better.
Any words of wisdom about the appalling situation in the Middle East from the world’s [Alice CAPS] WORST advice columnist ever, or does she still consider the failure of her marriage as synonymous to, if not more important than all-out warfare, bloodshed, grief and mourning?
If I was ever in trouble @Autisteuse I’d want you on my side, in fact I’d want you by my side ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Done. That feels better.
Any words of wisdom about the appalling situation in the Middle East from the world’s [Alice CAPS] WORST advice columnist ever, or does she still consider the failure of her marriage as synonymous to, if not more important than all-out warfare, bloodshed, grief and mourning?
As others have said, I don't want to be in your cross hairs because your arguments - as far as I am concerned - are bullet proof

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sure Jan

1697226447210.png

Alice's idea of 'giving' is allowing IG to work and giving up a career that gave her up first. It's also doing all the parenting (and let's pretend Gloria isn't paid to do it). She doesn't want IG to have any custody as she's too 'giving' LOL

She has a PhD in gaslighting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Sure Jan

View attachment 2508823
Alice's idea of 'giving' is allowing IG to work and giving up a career that gave her up first. It's also doing all the parenting (and let's pretend Gloria isn't paid to do it). She doesn't want IG to have any custody as she's too 'giving' LOL

She has a PhD in gaslighting.
Is this recent? I'm not on X or IG

Reactions: 4
If old tweets are being posted, well I don't believe that is fair or realistic.
It's not fair to expose all the lies she has told since the breakup? I can't agree. If that were the case then all the previous threads would have to be deleted along with Welp's pdfs which anyone can read. It's not as if she's a reformed character, is it?
---
Was this recent
The date is on the first one I tweeted. The second came soon after.

Reactions: 17
I believe we need to hold Alice to account for what she says and does. We have held her account for a lot of what she has said and done. But if we are going to be 100% honest going forward, we cannot say for SURE that Alice has said anything past when the DVRO was (there are 2 instances for sure, but it's likely Ioan is holding those in his pocket for now).
Please can we be clear about what the actual historical Alice says and what the sock says. Does not matter if we think the sock is Alice. We should not be forwarding things Alice's sock has said as recent Alice mutterings. But given that, we are a 'gossip' environment - if we think it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, we will not hesitate to say it is a duck. So if Alice's sock has behaved like a duck, walked like a duck and quacked like a duck, we WILL call her out. But we should ensure that our viewpoint does not contradict the ACTUAL Alice reality.
---
Was this recent or before she went quiet officially (ie. not her socks?)
If old tweets are being posted, well I don't believe that is fair or realistic.
OK I back off, agreeing with all that Alice's historical utterings are important, but please say going forward if they are new or historical

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.