Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I’ve always wondered if these two shagged and that’s why Math and Ioan aren’t close anymore.
Nah, the body language is wrong. He has her in the mates category. Her usual death grip when she tries to stake her claim does not work here. His body is turned away from her and he has his arm around her neck like she is a man. MOO.
P.S. she has some manly hands. Round chunky fingers.

Reactions: 13
Yes, there is a shocking amount of anti-Semitism on that thread. Nauseating reading so I avoid it.
Done. That feels better.
Any words of wisdom about the appalling situation in the Middle East from the world’s [Alice CAPS] WORST advice columnist ever, or does she still consider the failure of her marriage as synonymous to, if not more important than all-out warfare, bloodshed, grief and mourning?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In no world would MR have gone there . She wasn't his type and he avoided drama . All his mates begged loan not to marry her and were devo they couldn't get through to him. I think when he realised they were right it was too late and he couldn't talk to them about how bad it was.
Oh interesting - how is this known about? I am a relative newbie to all the drama!

Reactions: 3
Done. That feels better.
Any words of wisdom about the appalling situation in the Middle East from the world’s [Alice CAPS] WORST advice columnist ever, or does she still consider the failure of her marriage as synonymous to, if not more important than all-out warfare, bloodshed, grief and mourning?
Excellent post, I learned some things from it as well. I’ll say no more here other than thank you for voicing that so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are there any batshit millionaires looking for an equally batshit beard? Maybe a masochistic one who is longing to be insulted? Malice could have quite a little well paying niche.
I hear Bradley Cooper is on the lookout. He can’t seem to feign interest in Gigi Hadid, so…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to those I confused last night when I was talking about the Israeli / Palestine thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Without Serena to talk to AE's sock would literally be talking to herself. She is using fancy words now 'portages' and 'iteration' lol

1697193704146.png

AE not denying the drink and pills lol

1697193873196.png

LOL context is everything. Is AE taking drugs and alcohol while solely responsible for 2 kids? They answer would appear to be yes. Doing a line at a party 15 years ago is not the same thing.

1697194044972.png

Ugh. BW and IG have done nothing to inflame the kids - that's solely AE's doing. Accusation is a narc's form of confession yet again.

1697194097659.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone please point me to evidence of Ioan Gruffudd and his infamous rock and roll lifestyle 🥱💤

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dear god, she’s only just now realising people are using her insanity to entertain themselves over on X.

4D70CADF-3199-44F7-8021-5335CE6360E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Without Serena to talk to AE's sock would literally be talking to herself. She is using fancy words now 'portages' and 'iteration' lol

View attachment 2507813
AE not denying the drink and pills lol

View attachment 2507831
LOL context is everything. Is AE taking drugs and alcohol while solely responsible for 2 kids? They answer would appear to be yes. Doing a line at a party 15 years ago is not the same thing.

View attachment 2507833
Ugh. BW and IG have done nothing to inflame the kids - that's solely AE's doing. Accusation is a narc's form of confession yet again.

View attachment 2507834
Did Al also just admit that instead of school, she beat up younger girls?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.