Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice never reads here. Except that one time she read my post regarding her fashion choices that can trigger PTSD.

Screenshot_20231011_215655_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Alice never reads here. Except that one time she read my post regarding her fashion choices that can trigger PTSD.

View attachment 2505409
Alice’s fashion is triggering for literally everyone. The eye likes harmony. Alice’s outfits were never harmonious, they were always unbalanced and uncoordinated. It’s also why none of her noses have worked well with her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Learning three foreign languages is not the achievement she thinks it is. Who will tell her it’s not really a big deal and many people do it?
Big wow, Alice. You learned three languages... and then did what with them? Also, you didn't bother to learn your ex-husband's language did you? Bianca knows more than you already. See - lazy.

Reactions: 31
Well, Alice can't possibly be Tony. This puts me right off if that idea. 🤭
Amateu. As long as Alice has been doing the sock thing, you would think she'd get it right.

View attachment 2505398
Your posts make me laugh out loud. ❤
I can't believe we were so dumb to think Alice was Tone. Abby's "I never seem to be on at the same time as you" comment is just proof absolute that that just couldn't possibly be the case. Obviously the smartest person in the room has outwitted us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It is breaking the RO is a criminal matter, dipshit.

Screenshot_20231011_231321_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
She has too much time after work! 😆 😆
She kills me.
Alice doesn't care who this person is, but she's driving herself crazy trying to figure it out.

ace-ventura-thats-it.gif

Screenshot_20231011_235926_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Alice is going to ride the "I'll tell my side as soon as the RO is lifted" train until the end of time.
We already know your side, Alice.

View attachment 2505216
Part of me thinks she, too, is banking on the DVRO being made permanent for all time - she knows she’s got nothing but as long as the DVRO exists, she can pretend she has and moan that she’s “gagged” and can’t “speak her truth”.
---
Yeah, he looks really uncomfortable in his new relationship. Get a bleeping grip.
Oh look, her hand is on his chest and not around his neck.
View attachment 2505317

View attachment 2505307View attachment 2505308View attachment 2505310View attachment 2505311
That photo of I and B at the convention is just so lovely and natural. There’s no performance or acting up for the camera. It’s just two people who clearly love each other. Her hand is on his heart, his head is resting on her head and his smile is genuine. He embraces her gently but with his hands together, very much holding her to him. They look like they belong together and their warmth emanates from the image. You can just tell these are two softly spoken, thoughtful, empathetic people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
1. Gloria
2. Alice must have fun house mirrors. She has no idea what she really looks like.

Screenshot_20231012_000813_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231012_000805_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231012_011536_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231012_012252_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What's a little more defamation? She tried the drug use thing before. I hope she has to undergo drug tests.

Screenshot_20231012_001458_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231012_001324_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231012_000601_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s an AWFUL lot of teeth. There’s something positively Freudian about that mouth (and suggestive, unwashed little finger pose).
Darlin, it’s not subtle enough to be Freudian 😂 there is nothing left for our subconsciousness to process, she literally spells it out for us… what Bosch-ian nightmare my subconsciousness will turn this photo into in my dreams remains to be seen, but I dread to think! 😱😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Apologies for the lack of stories and videos to lighten the Tone(lol) but I’ve needed to channel my creativity professionally the last few weeks.

Normal service should be resumed soon but in the interim please re-enjoy this video of Alun running in half speed to a seductive soundtrack.

View attachment 2505134
I enjoyed this way too much, thank you. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She still seems convinced that he secretly wants her back. And that train left the station a long time ago.

Screenshot_20231012_001758_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The 1st amendment does not give you the write to break your DVRO.

Screenshot_20231012_000643_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.