Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Gloria
2. Alice must have fun house mirrors. She has no idea what she really looks like.

View attachment 2505510View attachment 2505511
View attachment 2505539
View attachment 2505545
Alice looks decent at 55 because of Botox, fillers and what I highly suspect is a face lift she had when she was in her 40s.

All of these cost money, which she claims she doesn’t have anymore. Botox and fillers need to be reinjected.

And drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, a poor diet and poor sleeping habits WILL catch up with her sooner or later.

Reactions: 11
I don't think Yo realised who the real Al is. It's one of those relationships where you look back and say to yourself I was never in love with her because she was a fantasy that never existed, really.
Exactly. I suppose that's the nature of falling in love with a narc. IG feel in love with a fantasy woman that never really existed.

Reactions: 14
Alice looks decent at 55 because of Botox, fillers and what I highly suspect is a face lift she had when she was in her 40s.

All of these cost money, which she claims she doesn’t have anymore. Botox and fillers need to be reinjected.

And drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, a poor diet and poor sleeping habits WILL catch up with her sooner or later.
I don't even think she looks decent. She perpetually reminds me of my m-i-l who is mid 60s, overweight and drinks a lot.

Reactions: 29
I think a perfect storm is coming Alice's way - she will run out of money and the Judge will uphold the Prenup. I think the evaluation will definitely report back significant PA and that custody will be determined on whether she is able to successfully co-parent (hint, she can't). I would not be surprised if I&B move to Australia with the girls for a clean start once the Judge has signed the final papers.
Would it be allowed to take them to another country away from mother, even if she has no custody and just supervised visitation?! I somehow cant see the older one moving in with them..

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It fascinates me and I’ve tried to put myself in her shoes to try to understand why she isn’t moving on at all. The socks that are so clearly her (or okay, let’s play her game, they’re not her but they know her or they don’t but they know everything about everything…yawn) tell us she isn’t moving on. They are so vindictive, malicious and obsessed with YoBee to a completely irrational point, and seem to keep trying to posit new attacks eg cokehead, child abusers, and anything that will further damage his relationship with the girls and/or threaten B’s immigration status.
The only concession she/they have made is that she lost her mind/had a breakdown with the shock of him going.
Yet we know things weren’t good with A and I for years, and that she has behaved crazily online for many years. So what is the prognosis?
My sense being a woman around the same age is that she must be panicking about the future in a big way because realistically how IS she going to manage. I know how bleeping relieved I am every single day right now that I started paying into my pension at 30 and can retire in a couple of years. I get that her life has been thrown upside down but I’ll never understand her reaction to it or why she’s felt the need to go full scorched earth against Ioan. I mean just have some dignity FFS Alice.
And yet, I’ve learned so much about her from here, in terms of Alice before 3 years ago, that every time I do feel like trying to rationalise her behaviour, I just realise that it’s probably because she’s just a not particularly nice person. Spoilt and entitled - not attractive at 55.
She could still turn this round in theory but it’s clear she can’t in practice. I feel sad for her when I see the tweets from the socks. She just can’t move on. Not because she loves Ioan of course, but because she’s caught in a toxic binary obsession about how this must turn out. And how she hasn’t done anything wrong. Zero self reflection. It just baffles me!
I’m positive it's going to baffle Dr. Dupee as much as it baffles us.

Reactions: 18
It is breaking the RO is a criminal matter, dipshit.

View attachment 2505446
---
She has too much time after work! 😆 😆
She kills me.
Alice doesn't care who this person is, but she's driving herself crazy trying to figure it out.

View attachment 2505465

View attachment 2505462
Doesn’t the Abuser realise that she is NOT Ioan’s family any longer. Her daughters are, Bianca, probably her family, Mama Gruff, Papa Gruff, Alun and Siwan most definitely are. He is an integral part of a loving family who are delighted to have him around a lot more, and have welcomed Biancaa with open arms.

I am sure that they are all very relieved that they never have to see or hear from the Abuser again.

Finally, once the relationship between Ioan and his daughters is repaired, and I’m sure it will be, they too will enjoy those close family relationships .

Reactions: 23
Return to her? Nope. He's never going back to his abuser.
Nothing says "I love you" like a DVRO and a 400k divorce.

View attachment 2505388
She's implying that we're all Bianca socks and B is nervous about her relationship status.

All her tweets are basically narc injury badly covered up by a load of bluster and lies. Also, AE would still take IG back in a heartbeat but she finally has realised there's no point in hoping for it. The rich Disney executive strangely didn't materialise.
---
I teach fifth grade and Ella would've been in fifth when she wrote that. It's unlikely a child that age wrote that comment. It's definitely Alice!
Ella would have been 11 at the time and is considered good academically but maybe you're right.
---
the volume and frequency [of tweets] now is a sign if someone very unwell.
I have a feeling Dupee starts next week and AE is shitting herself. She has managed to 'duck the law' at every opportunity, no shows at court and escaped being done for violating the DVRO but how will she wriggle out of the evaluation?

Noone cares if IG did coke 20 or even 10 years ago. IG could be drug and alcohol tested today and it will prove he is clean. Not sure about Alice..

1697110918561.png

We're all Bianca again. LOL

1697111010614.png

---
Interesting that she is going on about Matthew Rhys after he was discussed here recently as 'hoi boi'. IG has plenty of talent too but the American accent is an issue for him, therefore Rhys had the advantage in the US. She is implying IG stopped talking to MR over jealousy but I have a feeling AE might have been a factor in it.

1697111784761.png

---
This is disgusting - he fights hard to have contact with PAed kids and AE calls it 'disinterest'.

1697112070042.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
By Alice's admission Ioan ruined her life....by leaving her, which just means he was the best thing she ever had, coz why would leaving her ruin her life? Think about it.

As for the kids: that is his situation, he unfortunately has to consider Alice in a way because they are also her kids. Otherwise he would fully cut her off.
1.png

Ioan and Rhys are in recent years quoted saying good things about the other. The only negativity has come from Alice: She ranted about Rhys after he won the Emmy 5 years ago. They may not be best buds anymore, but this is very normal when both parties have families.

Being a pessimist is nothing negative either.
2.png

Didnt Alice once claimed on IG that Ioan forced her to look good? How does this make sense?
3.png

one of her last IG posts are literally about tattle LMAO
4.png

the daily ping-pong between he is not interested in the kids and he is too interested in the kids
5.png

people will stay around until Alice stops playing with socks, stops unleashing her brother and friends against Bianca & Ioan, and especially until the PA is undone.
6.png

In this case the "pychotic child abuser", "the real (bio) mom" and the "drug user" (she even admitted this herself, so not sure why she constantly throws the ball at Ioan) are one and the same person
7.png

regarding past alcohol and drug use. this isnt stopping you from getting custody. A recent example (interestingly Alice followed both of them a few months ago):

San Andreas premiere - enough said
8.png

So she thinks Ioan does not dislike her? She is still hoping lmao.
9.png

Serious question: what is their problem with Bianca's sister? She hasnt said a word. But bullies be bullies
10.png

yep, she definitely still believes in it lmao
11.png

Alice and her team are very obsessed with pictures. That's why they ALL spam post red carpet pics of Ioan and Alice whenever Bianca posts a pic of them together. It's fascinating how being unable to let go of that relationship runs through her whole fandom

"he needs to pay for your sister and her family"

HER family? slip up? surely if it's about "thats what dads should do" it must be HIS family or at least THEIR family (kids), or is it all about Ioan having to pay Tony as well?

Only thing he should pay for are basic child and spousal support. End of it. Alice is no longer his family.
12.png

Ioan is a lot less present in public since he is with Bianca, it's the complete opposite
13.png

guys, seriously, at least pretend to be serious. Ioan would probably love to have all pictures of him and Alice deleted from the internet (and he did his part already), Alice is the opposite as mentioned above
14.png
Oh btw

search results for Ioan's images (for me, at least)
2023-10-12 13_55_55-ioan gruffudd - Google Search.png

Alice's
2023-10-12 13_56_18-.png

Bianca
2023-10-12 13_56_55-.png

perhaps Alice thinks she is Jessica Alba

She's implying that we're all Bianca socks and B is nervous about her relationship status.

All her tweets are basically narc injury badly covered up by a load of bluster and lies. Also, AE would still take IG back in a heartbeat but she finally has realised there's no point in hoping for it. The rich Disney executive strangely didn't materialise.
---

Ella would have been 11 at the time and is considered good academically but maybe you're right.
---

I have a feeling Dupee starts next week and AE is shitting herself. She has managed to 'duck the law' at every opportunity, no shows at court and escaped being done for violating the DVRO but how will she wriggle out of the evaluation?

Noone cares if IG did coke 20 or even 10 years ago. IG could be drug and alcohol tested today and it will prove he is clean. Not sure about Alice..

View attachment 2506007
We're all Bianca again. LOL

View attachment 2506009
Ella was 10. tbh I think it's possible. it's similar brainwashed as some of the stuff she said in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol what? Ioan wanted to stop being with Alice because Ioan is a life-time pessimist and Alice is the one with talent? 🤣

1697112786055.png

Alice was always so jealous of Ioan's success. You can see it here in this interview with Piers Morgan - her facial expressions, body language, and Ioan's attempts to soothe her by holding her hand.

It's obvious here that Ioan is the star, and she isn't, and she therefore needs to make sure that she is the centre of attention as much as possible.

Reactions: 22
Ioan and Rhys are in recent years quoted saying good things about the other. The only negativity has come from Alice: She ranted about Rhys after he won the Emmy 5 years ago.
When you say 'ranted' you mean AE was angry Rhys won an Emmy? Wow. Very jealous that it wasn't IG and she couldn't bask in the limelight.

Only thing he should pay for are basic child and spousal support.
I would scrap the spousal due to the DVRO and her constantly breaking it.

Reactions: 17
When you say 'ranted' you mean AE was angry Rhys won an Emmy? Wow. Very jealous that it wasn't IG and she couldn't bask in the limelight.
I googled and found this, it's from 2018:

1697113603761.png

"I should probably keep my mouth closed" - Yeah, you got that part right at least
"I am not a vengeful person" - Ummmmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2506074
Now that's a non sequitur if I ever saw one.

MR has nothing to do with the many Sufferings of Gruffudd

But it's a little sad MR is shuttering his boat business. That was very cool as a project.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2506074

"I should probably keep my mouth closed" - Yeah, you got that part right at least
"I am not a vengeful person" - Ummmmmm
God she was such a liability even back in 2018. Don't know how IG lasted so long with that shrew.

That's another 'truth' we are still waiting for along with AE's 'truth' about her '20 perfect years' with IG. Can't wait for her tell all book about the evil Math and his evil mother and the even eviller Ma Gruff. I'll get the popcorn ready. lol
---
How can time be prolonged, Tone?
Yeah that's such a clanger. What a fuckwit.

Reactions: 21
22 results, 21 with images of Alice, 4 showing her in her heyday, 17 of them detailing what an abusive ex she is. She always thought she was the star in their relationship. The reality is she was nobody without him, and through her own choices, and in spite of being separated for nearly 3 years, she's still nobody without him. What a great role model this strong, brave, intelligent woman and mother is for her daughters hey?
---
Changing my little witch avatar because life is tough atm, Alice pisses me off and I could really vibe with being a blue caterpillar laying back on a mushroom smoking from a hookah. Feel free to join the party ladies and gents.
I’m so sorry that life is hard for you at present, CM. Here for whatever you need. You will triumph and, on the way up, you will always be infinitely, infinitely superior to and better than Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Big wow, Alice. You learned three languages... and then did what with them? Also, you didn't bother to learn your ex-husband's language did you? Bianca knows more than you already. See - lazy.
Big fat hairy deal! My sister learned another language by living in another country for 6 months. She could speak it fluently and converse with native speakers. Alice is honestly very very insecure because deep down she knows she’s nothing special. She’s a fraud.

Reactions: 23
Tell me someone's read our posts about her being a nobody before Ioan and a nobody now, only notorious "famous" as Ioan Gruffudds batshit abusive ex-wife without telling me. 💅

I miss Mimsy, and Kiki.
Where are they?? How dare they leave us without their pithy presence!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It is breaking the RO is a criminal matter, dipshit.

View attachment 2505446
---
She has too much time after work! 😆 😆
She kills me.
Alice doesn't care who this person is, but she's driving herself crazy trying to figure it out.

View attachment 2505465

View attachment 2505462
According to whoM, Alice. WhoM. You cannot be a grammar pedant on the one hand and make such egregious errors on the other. I know that inconsistency is your motif but, really, come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.