Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOT stupid!
Your finances and the court say different.

Screenshot_20231011_184609_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231011_185503_Samsung Internet.jpg

speechless-confused.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Something must have happened today.
Alice's panties are in a bunch.

Screenshot_20231011_191026_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_191041_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
The world has seen enough of Alice posing with her gob wide open, holding Ioan in a headlock, while wearing the most unfortunate outfits. Ioan probably has PTSD when these photos pop up.

Screenshot_20231011_191437_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yeah, he looks really uncomfortable in his new relationship. Get a bleeping grip.
Oh look, her hand is on his chest and not around his neck.
Screenshot_20231011_192913_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231011_191811_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_192022_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_191935_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_191949_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Just found this when I did a search for 'Bianca Wallace'. Don't recall this being previously posted.
Video of interview was uploaded 21 September 2022
... ... ... Badass Babes of Entertainment with Bianca Wallace, Ep20

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, he looks really uncomfortable in his new relationship. Get a bleeping grip.
Oh look, her hand is on his chest and not around his neck.
View attachment 2505317

View attachment 2505307View attachment 2505308View attachment 2505310View attachment 2505311
On one hand this is funny AF. But then you start to wonder is she actually serious with this delusional BS? Has she lied to everyone else so bleeping much on SM that she's actually convinced herself what she's posting is the truth? Has she spent so long circling the sewer she calls a brain that she's finally losing whatever tiny grip on reality that she still had? Or is she just a narc narcing and gaslighting? I hate to admit it, but in the midst of how boring and repetitive she is, there is something so psychologically fascinating about how fucked up she is.

ETA: he doesn't look unhappy or trapped in photos with Bianca, and in that one you posted he kind of looks a bit goofy-happy Imo, like he's thinking "how bleeping lucky am I to have found a woman like Bianca who loves me and who actually treats me well. I didn't know love was meant to be like this."

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Amazing photos of Alice Evans? Nope. Don't think I've ever seen those.

He needs to start paying for your sister and her family? I believe she has already been over paid and with the RO, she won't be entitled to spousal support.

Screenshot_20231011_193337_Samsung Internet.jpg

وانابعافر-hole.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20231011-193418~2.png

Oh Alice, welcome to the world of search engine truth. It relies on user intent as a key element of what you see when you search. So search engines are exceptionally good with what people want to see as a result.

So why will people be looking for Alice? Because she's a nuts outlier for divorce gone wrong. Why else? To read about the legal nightmare she's brought upon herself.

The AI for search engines will learn Yo with Bianca is really the only couple pictures that matter. The lumpy pictures of Alice will be the ones that remain as top results.

You can bet there's going to be a scrub of Yo's Google/Bing/tiktok/x as Bad Boys gets closer to opening.

Alice will be a ghost fart on Google images by May. 👻💨

Reactions: 31
Amazing photos of Alice Evans? Nope. Don't think I've ever seen those.

He needs to start paying for your sister and her family? I believe she has already been over paid and with the RO, she won't be entitled to spousal support.

View attachment 2505326
View attachment 2505338
Just did a quick google search - Ioan Gruffudd comes up with mainly photos of him looking hot and handsome (and I'm not even a fangirl!), articles about his career, one of him with Bianca, and the few of him with Alice show her looking old and fat and the accompanying articles are all about their divorce and how abusive she is.

The same quick google search of Alice Evans and they are all photos of her and Ioan TOGETHER- he looks miserable, she looks old and fat and all the accompanying articles are of their divorce and how abusive she is .... No photos of Alice in her heyday, no photos or articles of Alice Evans actress extraordinaire, no photos or articles of Alice Evans beautiful actress, etc, etc. Nothing of Alice as an individual in her own right with a life of her own. Her legacy is literally Ioan Gruffudd's abusive ex-wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just did a quick google search - Ioan Gruffudd comes up with mainly photos of him looking hot and handsome (and I'm not even a fangirl!), articles about his career, one of him with Bianca, and the few of him with Alice show her looking old and fat and the accompanying articles are all about their divorce and how abusive she is.

The same quick google search of Alice Evans and they are all photos of her and Ioan TOGETHER- he looks miserable, she looks old and fat and all the accompanying articles are of their divorce and how abusive she is .... No photos of Alice in her heyday, no photos or articles of Alice Evans actress extraordinaire, no photos or articles of Alice Evans beautiful actress, etc, etc. Nothing of Alice as an individual in her own right with a life of her own. Her legacy is literally Ioan Gruffudd's abusive ex-wife.
I did the same search and got the same results, i.e., Alice is a "nobody" without Ioan.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Amazing photos of Alice. These were among the first when I Googled the monster.

Screenshot_20231011_195909_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_195758_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_195437_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This is what google presented to me when I searched for 'alice evans' - only a few images of only mAlice
22 results, 21 with images of Alice, 4 showing her in her heyday, 17 of them detailing what an abusive ex she is. She always thought she was the star in their relationship. The reality is she was nobody without him, and through her own choices, and in spite of being separated for nearly 3 years, she's still nobody without him. What a great role model this strong, brave, intelligent woman and mother is for her daughters hey?
---
Changing my little witch avatar because life is tough atm, Alice pisses me off and I could really vibe with being a blue caterpillar laying back on a mushroom smoking from a hookah. Feel free to join the party ladies and gents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What mistake? Just the fact that you don't know is reason enough.

Screenshot_20231011_211429_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Return to her? Nope. He's never going back to his abuser.
Nothing says "I love you" like a DVRO and a 400k divorce.

Screenshot_20231011_211703_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
S
No I don't think it works that way. Not when you have been thoroughly brainwashed. For example, Ella could have some really nice holidays in Wales, South of France etc if she hadn't been alienated. Now all she gets is being holed up in a luxury flat. I would prefer the more modest flat but to be taken places.
Agreed. They are trapped in the cult of their narc-mum.
---
I'm afraid randoms calling each other names on Twitter is quite common 😅 Yes, please, Al, show it to the evaluator. She'll get a taste of your irrational thinking that way, directly from you.
All the assessor will see is a paranoid person who is addicted to social media and sees a conspiracy everywhere. Ioan is not the parent it will reflect badly on.
---
It's even worse than that. Ella writes a dishonest post under Kayla's video to try and get an apology from her! The manipulation of Ella has been going on since birth imo. This was Feb 2020 so before the split. Then the post vanished when Tattlers saw it. Ella is learning all AE's nasty tricks sadly. There is debate about whether Ella wrote it but I say she did and AE supervised it. The gratuitous mention of poor lil orphan Alice's endless victimhood is particularly icky.

View attachment 2503997
I teach fifth grade and Ella would've been in fifth when she wrote that. It's unlikely a child that age wrote that comment. It's definitely Alice!

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's even worse than that. Ella writes a dishonest post under Kayla's video to try and get an apology from her! The manipulation of Ella has been going on since birth imo. This was Feb 2020 so before the split. Then the post vanished when Tattlers saw it. Ella is learning all AE's nasty tricks sadly. There is debate about whether Ella wrote it but I say she did and AE supervised it. The gratuitous mention of poor lil orphan Alice's endless victimhood is particularly icky.

View attachment 2503997
What sticks out to me is “PACKED” that 10 year old Ella would bother to caps a word, I don’t think she would. Either ways it’s bad if it’s Ella and it’s bad if it Alice

Reactions: 19
Well, Alice can't possibly be Tony. This puts me right off if that idea. 🤭
Amateu. As long as Alice has been doing the sock thing, you would think she'd get it right.

Screenshot_20231011_215050_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Tony, you deserve everything that's coming your way. Thank your sister for the legal time and attention. Abuse by proxy, it's a thing.
Decent wives don't abuse their husbands.

Screenshot_20231011_215709_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_215647_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.