Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on the verge of thinking Alice is actually starting to show signs of disassociative personality.

Whilst the socks started off as an attempt to influence public opinion, that's clearly not working and she is spending hours a day in this assumed personality.

That would do strange things to anyone's head.

A psychologist child custody evaluator is possibly going to be concerned by Alice's months long assumption of multiple new identities.

Whilst @welp has shown the socks date back years, the volume and frequency now is a sign if someone very unwell.

Reactions: 47
Loopy's mum sold the house a year or so ago so he doesn't live in that basement any more. I don't know where he is living now, another basement perhaps? I think his mum sold up to get rid of him. Prob the only way she could get him to launch.
Shhhhh, I've seen Loopin's house. Couldn't help myself, had to see where the white knight lived. Put it this way, don't think he will be taking Alice there anytime soon.
---
I believe he did love her very much at one time. I also believe her actions killed that love and that if he doesn't dislike her now for the way she treated him for so many years, it's possible if not probable that he does dislike her for what she's doing to his children. At the very least what she's doing to their kids has killed stone dead every last drop of love, liking and respect he ever had for her, and she will never get that back. Even if miraculously she turned into the perfect mum I doubt he could ever feel any love or respect for her ever again. She's done too much damage and done it deliberately out of vitriol, spite and vengeance, and some things just can't be forgiven, no matter how much you wish otherwise. Sadly it seems even now that Alice, for all her holding of grudges and inability to forgive others, still can't understand that she doesn't get to endlessly abuse people and have them still love you or want to be with you. Love can and does die Alice, especially when you abuse it to death. In some ways Alice is as much a tragic victim of herself and her own life story as all her innocent victims are.
Want to love this post over and over. Alice is to blame for how her life has turned out, no one else, this is all on Alice.
---
Yeah, he looks really uncomfortable in his new relationship. Get a bleeping grip.
Oh look, her hand is on his chest and not around his neck.
View attachment 2505317

View attachment 2505307View attachment 2505308View attachment 2505310View attachment 2505311
They are seriously deluded. Living in some fantasy world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm on the verge of thinking Alice is actually starting to show signs of disassociative personality.

Whilst the socks started off as an attempt to influence public opinion, that's clearly not working and she is spending hours a day in this assumed personality.

A psychologist child custody evaluator is possibly going to be concerned by Alice's months long assumption of multiple new identities.

Whilst @welp has shown the socks date back years, the volume and frequency now is a sign if someone very unwell.
yes it's borderline psychosis now

Reactions: 9

Years ago there was an entrepreneur out here who fancied himself the Aussie Donald Trump and who set up resorts through a pyramid scheme. I'm not sure of all the details, but when it inevitably went tits up he fled to Mallorca and spent years pretending he had cancer so he wouldn't be extradited back here. Surprise, surprise, guess who ultimately died of cancer? But can't you see it being the sort of stupid thing Alice would do, pretend to be all these different personalities online only for it to genuinely effect her mental health in the long run? It's the kind of duck around and find out stupidity that she excels at. And regardless of what sort of mental disorders we think she has or doesn't have, it's obvious her mental health is not the best tbw.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she has mental health issues also but mostly I just think she is a bad person and a really tit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
22 results, 21 with images of Alice, 4 showing her in her heyday, 17 of them detailing what an abusive ex she is. She always thought she was the star in their relationship. The reality is she was nobody without him, and through her own choices, and in spite of being separated for nearly 3 years, she's still nobody without him. What a great role model this strong, brave, intelligent woman and mother is for her daughters hey?
---
Changing my little witch avatar because life is tough atm, Alice pisses me off and I could really vibe with being a blue caterpillar laying back on a mushroom smoking from a hookah. Feel free to join the party ladies and gents.
It's Thursday night here, I've just watched another political leaders debate between the 2 major party leaders where I can't actually hear what either are saying because they are shouting over each other. It makes my head hurt. I'm on my second G&T and looking forward to the weekend. Wishing you vertical good vibes and hope the clouds clear for you soon. xx
---
Years ago there was an entrepreneur out here who fancied himself the Aussie Donald Trump and who set up resorts through a pyramid scheme. I'm not sure of all the details, but when it inevitably went tits up he fled to Mallorca and spent years pretending he had cancer so he wouldn't be extradited back here. Surprise, surprise, guess who ultimately died of cancer? But can't you see it being the sort of stupid thing Alice would do, pretend to be all these different personalities online only for it to genuinely effect her mental health in the long run? It's the kind of duck around and find out stupidity that she excels at. And regardless of what sort of mental disorders we think she has or doesn't have, it's obvious her mental health is not the best tbw.
You mean Christopher Skase. Think you are right and he is dead now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a lot of admiration and respect for people who speak more than one language. There are a few languages I'd love to learn but my depression and memory issues make it a real struggle. That said, all the things Alice and her socks and FM's rave about her for are all things she was doing 20-30 plus years ago. She lived in France and Italy 30 years ago and learnt French and Italian. Whoop ta doo! She was a working actress 10 years ago. She was once a beautiful bombshell (depending on your tastes) 10 years ago. She was once a loved wife and mother, once upon a time even further back a loved daughter and sibling. Someone with friends and a life. But what is she now? A drunken, pill popping, hypochondriac, unemployed, unemployable, grifting, lazy, abusive, fat, ugly slob who spends all hours of the day and night abusing her ex and his new gf and anyone who breathes wrong in her direction on SM, whilst either ignoring or abusing her children. She has no life or friends outside of SM. Once upon a time many years ago she looked like she had the perfect life, from the outside at least. Now she lives in a hell of her own making and all that she once had she lost or destroyed herself. It makes her past achievements at best sad and at worst futile. Her achievements and who she once was many moons ago don't matter anymore. It's who she is and what she does now that matters. And there's nothing there to be proud of. Frankly any half way normal person would look back at who Alice once was, what she accomplished, what she had, and be utterly ashamed and despairing of how she's thrown it all away, not continue to gloat on her past glories to ignore her pathetic current reality.
Wow, talk about nailing it. This is it, exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
[
Amazing photos of Alice Evans? Nope. Don't think I've ever seen those.

He needs to start paying for your sister and her family? I believe she has already been over paid and with the RO, she won't be entitled to spousal support.

View attachment 2505326
View attachment 2505338
Where is Tone the Useless seeing these “huge” pics of Alice / Alice & Ioan?

Oh god, he’s hacked into one of those giant electronic billboards you see at the edges of roads sometimes hasn’t he?

Set himself up with his crusty old laptop, a trestle table, tartan cosy toes blanket and a 1980s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lunchbox ( complete with little flask ) at the side of a motorway somewhere, projecting massive photos of Alice onto it and traumatising poor unsuspecting motorists.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alice never reads here. Except that one time she read my post regarding her fashion choices that can trigger PTSD.

View attachment 2505409
Alice’s “””””””fashion””””””” ( cannot air quote that enough imo ) triggers literally bleeping everybody.
---
Alice’s fashion is triggering for literally everyone. The eye likes harmony. Alice’s outfits were never harmonious, they were always unbalanced and uncoordinated. It’s also why none of her noses have worked well with her face.
Haha you got there before me but see, proves the point it DOES trigger everyone though 🤣
---
1. Gloria
2. Alice must have fun house mirrors. She has no idea what she really looks like.

View attachment 2505510View attachment 2505511
View attachment 2505539
View attachment 2505545
She’s been “free” of Ioan for 3 years. And in that time she’s done jackshit except slag him off at every single opportunity, harass him, land herself with a DVRO and set up multiple sock accounts to harass him further, and manage to end up worse off financially and mentally with the threat of a criminal record hanging over her - oh plus managed to get herself evaluated by the Court for PA.

Well done Alice - so much achievement in 3 years. Shame it’s not the kind you wanted though…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
yes it's borderline psychosis now
It fascinates me and I’ve tried to put myself in her shoes to try to understand why she isn’t moving on at all. The socks that are so clearly her (or okay, let’s play her game, they’re not her but they know her or they don’t but they know everything about everything…yawn) tell us she isn’t moving on. They are so vindictive, malicious and obsessed with YoBee to a completely irrational point, and seem to keep trying to posit new attacks eg cokehead, child abusers, and anything that will further damage his relationship with the girls and/or threaten B’s immigration status.
The only concession she/they have made is that she lost her mind/had a breakdown with the shock of him going.
Yet we know things weren’t good with A and I for years, and that she has behaved crazily online for many years. So what is the prognosis?
My sense being a woman around the same age is that she must be panicking about the future in a big way because realistically how IS she going to manage. I know how bleeping relieved I am every single day right now that I started paying into my pension at 30 and can retire in a couple of years. I get that her life has been thrown upside down but I’ll never understand her reaction to it or why she’s felt the need to go full scorched earth against Ioan. I mean just have some dignity FFS Alice.
And yet, I’ve learned so much about her from here, in terms of Alice before 3 years ago, that every time I do feel like trying to rationalise her behaviour, I just realise that it’s probably because she’s just a not particularly nice person. Spoilt and entitled - not attractive at 55.
She could still turn this round in theory but it’s clear she can’t in practice. I feel sad for her when I see the tweets from the socks. She just can’t move on. Not because she loves Ioan of course, but because she’s caught in a toxic binary obsession about how this must turn out. And how she hasn’t done anything wrong. Zero self reflection. It just baffles me!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think a perfect storm is coming Alice's way - she will run out of money and the Judge will uphold the Prenup. I think the evaluation will definitely report back significant PA and that custody will be determined on whether she is able to successfully co-parent (hint, she can't). I would not be surprised if I&B move to Australia with the girls for a clean start once the Judge has signed the final papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's always amusing when Alice & team refer to this interview as some kind of smoking gun, when in reality he never said that parenting is too much but that his wife put hin down for parenting. that is indeed a smoking gun: against Alice.
Screenshot_20231012_100102_X.jpg

the whole idea that breaking the law is a lesser crime than reporting it is top-notch parenting right here

Ioan never tried to put Alice in jail. DVRO breeches are fines first time out if not physical. the jail danger came due to Alice not turning up. However, the reverse is certainly true. When you threaten to call the police because someone is sitting on your bed or if have a child record a tantrum (to provocate) the intention is certainly to get someone locked up. and seemingly she threatened this in facetimes even.
Screenshot_20231012_100743_X.jpg

anyway, great news for Alice: the actors strike looks to have reach rock bottom. So we can look forward to many more months of Alice pretending that she is only without work due do the strike.

Reactions: 21
@CookieMonsta - sending you virtual good vibes. Think vertical good vibes is something else entirely 🤣
I'm curious about these vertical good vibes! But planning to be horizontal very soon.

You were fearless re-posting that photo of Alice with her finger up her nose and stating her real age. Braver people would have quailed at that quest! You'll get another shout out on Twitter from all those socks who never read here but seem to know exactly what's posted by some curious form of osmosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can see how Alice would have spun the whole "tried to put their mom in jail" thing. Like when my narc ex told me "I have a police record thanks to you". No, Alice, you nearly went to jail because you keep committing crimes. That's on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she has mental health issues also but mostly I just think she is a bad person and a really tit mother.
I watched an interesting video yesterday about the difference between borderlines, psychopaths and narcissists. Grandiose narcissists are usually very low on agreeableness and high in extroversion which means that they are usually outwardly very likeable and draw people to them initially… even though they are mean and have less than desirable personality traits. Interestingly enough, a narcissist can get better, as they do have the tiniest amount of awareness of the fact that they are indeed a narcissist (not of the damage they cause though) and this means that they can be taught empathy and compassion if they truly want to learn to be a better person and improve. It’s hard and unlikely for them, but not totally impossible.
Vulnerable narcs usually repel people as they are more introverted and depressive, whilst still being awful people. Alice is simply a very crappy person with narcissism, so she will never seek help. I believe she’s now a grandiose narc living in the body and reality of a vulnerable narc, and she bleeping hates it. She longs for the glory days of when she could charm people and win them over with her larger than life personality. She’s lost her looks, any semblance of a career, her prized possession (Ioan) and is in a pit of self pity and despair. All of her own doing. Boo hoo, oh well never mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.