Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's responding to someone who doesn't exist, is she talking to herself? :unsure:
That's a sign of crazy.

Screenshot_20231011_163001_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You can be bleeping lazy and still learn a foreign language. Just saying.

View attachment 2505052
Aside that she studied two of them in university I speak 7 languages without studying any of them as a major: two over my family (German, Greek), three over school (English, Spanish, French). I then started taking some Italian courses during university because it's pretty easy to learn Italian if you speak Spanish (same reason why Alice speaks some Spanish, aside that it should be a given for a language enthusiast in LA) and I learned Japanese "for fun" because I was obsessed with mangas/animes when I was a teenager.

Languages are not a matter of hard work for many people (yes, there are many people who really have to grind hard, I understand that). Depending on the context you even dont need to put any work into it because when you come into contact with the language in real life (can be really just watching it on TV even, but ideally you live in the country which she did) the only hard work that is left is grammar, and grammar is piss-easy for Italian/Spanish aside from learning the irregularities. But that's really only important if you actually want to converse fluently (I have actually not seen any evidence that Alice is fluent in Spanish, the few bits I have seen her writing in Spanish on IG were actually pretty wonky)

Case in point: Despite being married to a Welshman for 20 years and being the daughter of a Welshman she speaks barely Welsh. If not laziness it's a touch disrespectful, but then again it's sadly common to ignore your roots.
IG's family and friends post, some of them anyway, like Alun and Bianca, but they don't reveal anything IG would be embarrassed about. AE however was publicly shaming him online and at events from 2015 onwards. In fact, you could say she was embarrassing him online on IMDB and with the horrible email she/he sent his fans in 2006 but he didn't see it as embarrassing back then.

Using SM is not that difficult if you have basic respect for people but AE never did. SM isn't the problem, it's how you use it. He didn't tell AE not to post, as that is coercive control, it was more about what she was posting. Not that she cared what he thought.

View attachment 2505014
This tit again. No words.
---
She is really desperate for him to communicate with her.

View attachment 2505035
this is like saying we are all Alice's sock because we know she isn't caring about her kids LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I hope Alice gives all of Ioan's responses and all the X screenshats to Dr Dupee. 🤭
I wonder if poor Tone knows that Alice makes him look like an idiot.

Screenshot_20231011_164111_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_164120_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Actually, he said that he struggled in the relationship for 4 years. Given that, this marriage wasn't happy for a long time. Looking at how long they were married, 4 years struggling, 3 years to divorce her, lived with her several months after telling her he didn't love her, doesn't leave a lot of years to be happily married.
He may have loved her once upon a time. Alice killed any feelings he had for her.

View attachment 2505034
I don't think Yo realised who the real Al is. It's one of those relationships where you look back and say to yourself I was never in love with her because she was a fantasy that never existed, really.

Reactions: 29
Apologies for the lack of stories and videos to lighten the Tone(lol) but I’ve needed to channel my creativity professionally the last few weeks.

Normal service should be resumed soon but in the interim please re-enjoy this video of Alun running in half speed to a seductive soundtrack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Do you think Alice has started to refer to herself in the third person in real life too?

"Ella could you wash a wine glass? Alice Evans needs some wine. I know this for a fact."
Oh please, don't be silly. Like Alice Evans would care if the glass was clean or not. Or if it was a wine glass for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I randomly saw this picture of Kerry Katona in my Instagram feed, so clicked on it to see what it was about, and… Look who commented?!?!?! So weird (for non UK tattle turds, Kerry Katona was in a girl band in the early 2000s, but has pretty much made a career in reality TV since then…)

View attachment 2504186
Difference between KK and AE is that Kerry is more than happy to move onto the next husband. She’s had a few hasnt she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually, he said that he struggled in the relationship for 4 years. Given that, this marriage wasn't happy for a long time. Looking at how long they were married, 4 years struggling, 3 years to divorce her, lived with her several months after telling her he didn't love her, doesn't leave a lot of years to be happily married.
He may have loved her once upon a time. Alice killed any feelings he had for her.

View attachment 2505034
I believe he did love her very much at one time. I also believe her actions killed that love and that if he doesn't dislike her now for the way she treated him for so many years, it's possible if not probable that he does dislike her for what she's doing to his children. At the very least what she's doing to their kids has killed stone dead every last drop of love, liking and respect he ever had for her, and she will never get that back. Even if miraculously she turned into the perfect mum I doubt he could ever feel any love or respect for her ever again. She's done too much damage and done it deliberately out of vitriol, spite and vengeance, and some things just can't be forgiven, no matter how much you wish otherwise. Sadly it seems even now that Alice, for all her holding of grudges and inability to forgive others, still can't understand that she doesn't get to endlessly abuse people and have them still love you or want to be with you. Love can and does die Alice, especially when you abuse it to death. In some ways Alice is as much a tragic victim of herself and her own life story as all her innocent victims are.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Difference between KK and AE is that Kerry is more than happy to move onto the next husband. She’s had a few hasnt she?!
And all with many many visible serious faults but I don’t recall her slating them publicly anywhere near as much as Alice has.

Reactions: 13
I have a lot of admiration and respect for people who speak more than one language. There are a few languages I'd love to learn but my depression and memory issues make it a real struggle. That said, all the things Alice and her socks and FM's rave about her for are all things she was doing 20-30 plus years ago. She lived in France and Italy 30 years ago and learnt French and Italian. Whoop ta doo! She was a working actress 10 years ago. She was once a beautiful bombshell (depending on your tastes) 10 years ago. She was once a loved wife and mother, once upon a time even further back a loved daughter and sibling. Someone with friends and a life. But what is she now? A drunken, pill popping, hypochondriac, unemployed, unemployable, grifting, lazy, abusive, fat, ugly slob who spends all hours of the day and night abusing her ex and his new gf and anyone who breathes wrong in her direction on SM, whilst either ignoring or abusing her children. She has no life or friends outside of SM. Once upon a time many years ago she looked like she had the perfect life, from the outside at least. Now she lives in a hell of her own making and all that she once had she lost or destroyed herself. It makes her past achievements at best sad and at worst futile. Her achievements and who she once was many moons ago don't matter anymore. It's who she is and what she does now that matters. And there's nothing there to be proud of. Frankly any half way normal person would look back at who Alice once was, what she accomplished, what she had, and be utterly ashamed and despairing of how she's thrown it all away, not continue to gloat on her past glories to ignore her pathetic current reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Alice is going to ride the "I'll tell my side as soon as the RO is lifted" train until the end of time.
We already know your side, Alice.

Screenshot_20231011_175410_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Alice is going to ride the "I'll tell my side as soon as the RO is lifted" train until the end of time.
We already know your side, Alice.

View attachment 2505216
She has nothing, she knows it, Tone knows it, Ioan and Bianca and all the lawyers on both sides and JJ know it, we know it, the media know it, even her most ardent FM's and supporters know it regardless of how much they insist otherwise. She's screaming into the void and frankly less and less people care about her and her BS every day. She'll ultimately either fade away into the nothing that she is or do something dangerous and crazy. Some days I worry it's the latter, but mostly I think she's too bleeping lazy and self-protective to actually get off her arse and do anything.

She is running out of puff. She overplayed her last hand and blew her wad prematurely to ruin Ioans 50th. Now she has nothing but evaluations and immovable court dates .... and possibly a house move . A rational person will begin accepting her reality - a neurotic one will like fall j to a catatonic depression .

Reactions: 12
Why did Ella write this with a sock account, then sign her own name. Ella had her own account at this time. She certainly did learn how to sock from her mother.
I suspect it was a drunk mommy dearest who wrote that letter. It’s all so manipulative. Trying to make someone feel guilty for standing up for themselves. Turning it all on the victim - you are the bad person because you upset my mom & me, a child.

It reeks of Alice! 🤧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.