Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he said "duck You, Alice"
Through his lawyers and the DVRO, of course.

View attachment 2504724
In this same vein, will Alice release a statement condemning the hateful comments made by her supporters; things like her brother dreaming about cutting someone's throat or any of the comments suggesting Bianca's MS is fake etc.

Doubt it!

Reactions: 39
Jessica Alba was at this event. Alice looked like she was going to punch her in another photo.
---

An unrepentant abuser.
If you think she hated Jessica Alba then...phew! Jessica is now flipping loaded. She made her own money and wouldn't need to work another day, and she's 42.

Reactions: 26
Loopy, even by his own admission, gets nowhere when he tries to be an advocate in real life. Carmel Sepuloni Is the current deputy PM. Her office would have thought Lupin is a nut and they ignored him. Lupin is full of tit saying he was proven right and no one is in "trouble". The man is infantile.

He has been involved in only one open and shut advocate case in NZ and that he totally fucked up for his poor client. Then he tried to sue for not being recognised as an advocate (blah blah blah, the details are too boring to spell out) and ended up having to pay ACC damages. Another spectacular own goal.

So whilst I can see your point about him advocating closer to home, he isn't very good at being an advocate. Therefore he spends his days locked away in his make believe world "defending" people who don't even know his name.

I speak for all the vulnerable people of New Zealand when I say we are all much safer if Alex Taylor doesn't venture out into the real world.
Isn't there some sort of saying about art, that those who can do and those that can't become critics? Something like that. Loopy "advocates" online because he is freaking useless at it in real life. Online he can puff up his ego and pretend he's actually good at something. But thankfully, he's just screaming into the void and not having much effect on anyone or anything. Which is both telling and sad. Like Alice he's so exceptionally crap at what he does that he can't even fool people online let alone in real life. She really does attract the very bottom of the barrel types these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2504724
She’s still trying to make him respond somehow. She thinks she’s talking to him this way. It’s pathetic. He doesn’t want to talk to you or about you ever again, Malice! He won’t fight with other people for you. He won’t fix your messes. He won’t pay your bills. It’s over. He’s free.

Reactions: 36
Ioan made his position clear about people posting about him, his divorce and his children. He told Alice he didn’t want it any tweeting and news stories. I am pretty clear he doesn’t want any SM attention and any newspaper attention. That includes tattle as much as twitter.

He told his family not to post. His friends don’t pots. AND he told Alice not to post. SHE IS GROUND ZERO AND MISFIT X

Wait, wasnt the whole problem about Ioan in crazyland the very fact that he didnt reply which in crazyland is abusive?

also Alice is not prevented by the DVRO to show this in court, but hey

even if you ignore that, she happily uses her socks to leak sensitive videos, that really isnt stopping her lmao
View attachment 2503503
also fascinating that stonewalling your abuser is somehow worse than femicide, but you do what you do
"I bet Alice has never cut off contact."

LMAO! Everyone who's ever had any contact with her is probably praying that she cuts off contact with them! Especially Ioan. Her father. Ioan's parents. We're total non-players in this shitshow who don't even know her personally, but how many of us are wishing she'd cut off contact with Tattle?! 😂

giphy.gif

• Haha
Why did Ella write this with a sock account, then sign her own name. Ella had her own account at this time. She certainly did learn how to sock from her mother.
Oh wow, I can’t believe a 12 or 13 year old had a sock account, that is so weird.

This makes me wonder what Ella is like with her friends, to me she seems as if she would be a bully, but I could be totally wrong, but she has been taught by a master bully. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2504724
Can you imagine how Alice went though life demanding Ioan defend her from her indefensible actions? She still doesn't get that they are divorced and it's not his job to defend her. Imo even as her husband it was never something that he had to defend her all the time regardless of the horrible things she said and did. She absolutely refuses to take any accountability for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think Alice has started to refer to herself in the third person in real life too?

"Ella could you wash a wine glass? Alice Evans needs some wine. I know this for a fact."

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Watching Alice swirling the drain is all the thanks I need.
I hope he can rebuild a relationship with his kids, in spite of evil Alice.

Screenshot_20231011_160323_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's even worse than that. Ella writes a dishonest post under Kayla's video to try and get an apology from her! The manipulation of Ella has been going on since birth imo. This was Feb 2020 so before the split. Then the post vanished when Tattlers saw it. Ella is learning all AE's nasty tricks sadly. There is debate about whether Ella wrote it but I say she did and AE supervised it. The gratuitous mention of poor lil orphan Alice's endless victimhood is particularly icky.

View attachment 2503997
I find the username ‘Ophelia’ for a young child of thespian parents disturbing for a number of reasons, also. Perhaps Alice can put the vacuum that is her brain into action and work out why. It’s not as though she has anything remotely better to do.

Reactions: 12
He told his family not to post. His friends don’t pots. AND he told Alice not to post.
IG's family and friends post, some of them anyway, like Alun and Bianca, but they don't reveal anything IG would be embarrassed about. AE however was publicly shaming him online and at events from 2015 onwards. In fact, you could say she was embarrassing him online on IMDB and with the horrible email she/he sent his fans in 2006 but he didn't see it as embarrassing back then.

Using SM is not that difficult if you have basic respect for people but AE never did. SM isn't the problem, it's how you use it. He didn't tell AE not to post, as that is coercive control, it was more about what she was posting. Not that she cared what he thought.

1697058714270.png

This tit again. No words.
---
She is really desperate for him to communicate with her.

1697059083327.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Actually, he said that he struggled in the relationship for 4 years. Given that, this marriage wasn't happy for a long time. Looking at how long they were married, 4 years struggling, 3 years to divorce her, lived with her several months after telling her he didn't love her, doesn't leave a lot of years to be happily married.
He may have loved her once upon a time. Alice killed any feelings he had for her.

Screenshot_20231011_160637_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gaslighting again. The 'rebuild the relationship' line - it that what she will tell Dupee?

1697059210103.png

PS Alice is evil.

Reactions: 16
Loopy, even by his own admission, gets nowhere when he tries to be an advocate in real life. Carmel Sepuloni Is the current deputy PM. Her office would have thought Lupin is a nut and they ignored him. Lupin is full of tit saying he was proven right and no one is in "trouble". The man is infantile.

He has been involved in only one open and shut advocate case in NZ and that he totally fucked up for his poor client. Then he tried to sue for not being recognised as an advocate (blah blah blah, the details are too boring to spell out) and ended up having to pay ACC damages. Another spectacular own goal.

So whilst I can see your point about him advocating closer to home, he isn't very good at being an advocate. Therefore he spends his days locked away in his make believe world "defending" people who don't even know his name.

I speak for all the vulnerable people of New Zealand when I say we are all much safer if Alex Taylor doesn't venture out into the real world.
Loopy's mum sold the house a year or so ago so he doesn't live in that basement any more. I don't know where he is living now, another basement perhaps? I think his mum sold up to get rid of him. Prob the only way she could get him to launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can be bleeping lazy and still learn a foreign language. Just saying.

Screenshot_20231011_162148_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Congratulations Alice. You've come full circle.

Screenshot_20231011_162048_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.