Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is the Evaluation report will look at how both parents conduct during the separation and divorce has impacted on the health and wellbeing of the children. Alice is on a hiding to nothing around her public and private behaviour. She was tweeting about the state of the marriage before he left, when he left and after he left. His allegations that she used coercion and threats privately and in public was held to be credible enough to have a DVRO imposed on her. She has threatened to withhold the children to get what she wants. She has threatened to smear him publicly to get what she wants and she has threatened to never stop. How can Ioan demonstrate this threats are credible ? Simples she carried them out very publicly.

For most of this 3 year period Alice has been legally represented. Never once have her legal representatives declared she had a breakdown and wasn’t in control. She had intent, she declared it and she acted on it. She won’t accept it was wrong or harmful to Ioan, Bianca or her children.

Ioan didn’t want her on twitter. He didn’t want her to tweet the marriage was over. He didn’t want her to tweet about the divorce or give exclusives to newspapers. All the SM and MSM attention is attributable to Alice.

This is before we get to her inability to understand why trained and professional people are worried about the children’s behaviour. If she doesn’t see the problem then they cannot work with her. If they cannot work with her then …….

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I randomly saw this picture of Kerry Katona in my Instagram feed, so clicked on it to see what it was about, and… Look who commented?!?!?! So weird (for non UK tattle turds, Kerry Katona was in a girl band in the early 2000s, but has pretty much made a career in reality TV since then…)

IMG_8206.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I randomly saw this picture of Kerry Katona in my Instagram feed, so clicked on it to see what it was about, and… Look who commented?!?!?! So weird (for non UK tattle turds, Kerry Katona was in a girl band in the early 2000s, but has pretty much made a career in reality TV since then…)

View attachment 2504186
I’m sure I have seen Kerry comment on Alice’s IG before. Makes sense for two car crashes to follow each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Agree with your point that Alice is normalising abusive behaviour with her children. You can see this as far back as the TMZ video of her carpark altercation with the Youtuber. Alice later said she was "proud of the video" and "so were her kids".

Another Alice quote for the wiki too: "People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at".

View attachment 2503986

Alice never apologises. Everything else is always someone else's fault. She just doubles down, aggressively defends her position (even if she was in the wrong), and makes fun of people who were the other party, or who try to show that she was in the wrong.

It's an appalling example to set to her children.
I went away, got very angry …… says it all really. Most people walk away and either calm down or forget about it. Not Alice. Enjoying every minute of it.

Reactions: 10
I agree. I think what worked for her when she was young, fresh faced and slim is that she was model tall, slim and with boyish figure (except her possible fake boobs). By boyish I mean she was no Kim K, slim hips. I remember an explosion of modelling in the 90ies when all the girls who were tall and had small hips/ bum were trying to make it (those with hips and bum were considered fat, including myself. I cant believe it looking at pics of myself back then - I was tiny with miniscule waist. But I had a perky round bum and oh how convinced I was I was soo fat! Total lack of understanding of different body shapes. But I merailed). Many girls I knew succeeded and even modelled in NYC in cool fashion shows as a background fill in, with supermodels starring. They were far more attractive than mAlice but never made it to the top. I think she was just that: one of hundreds of thousands models that happen to be tall and slim. In my view she always had an unpleasant resting witch face. Not ugly, now, but not special. Im rumbling a bit aint I? Still not quite awake 😂
The one thing that broke for Alice was getting together with Oucassi. That's what catapulted her on to the "A list". Otherwise, she would have just faded away like the hundreds of other girls.

Reactions: 25

View attachment 2504186
That ain't cute crying, and out of all the people, Kerry is not one I'd fan girl over!

Reactions: 32
Hahaha this is absolutely amazing. 🤣🤣🤣 This must go in the wiki.
Done! I'm always a fan of @MuckyDucker 's work.
---
It's even worse than that. Ella writes a dishonest post under Kayla's video to try and get an apology from her! The manipulation of Ella has been going on since birth imo. This was Feb 2020 so before the split. Then the post vanished when Tattlers saw it. Ella is learning all AE's nasty tricks sadly. There is debate about whether Ella wrote it but I say she did and AE supervised it. The gratuitous mention of poor lil orphan Alice's endless victimhood is particularly icky.

View attachment 2503997
Much like Ioan's letter to the fan club, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that this was written by Alice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's even worse than that. Ella writes a dishonest post under Kayla's video to try and get an apology from her! The manipulation of Ella has been going on since birth imo. This was Feb 2020 so before the split. Then the post vanished when Tattlers saw it. Ella is learning all AE's nasty tricks sadly. There is debate about whether Ella wrote it but I say she did and AE supervised it. The gratuitous mention of poor lil orphan Alice's endless victimhood is particularly icky.

View attachment 2503997
Oh I know she did this too. This is already in the list of lies.

Also, I don't think Ella wrote that post. I'm fairly sure Alice wrote it, while pretending to be Ella and trying to manipulate the situation.

I'm writing a longer post on the Alice/Youtuber carpark altercation which I'll post soon. Stay tuned!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2503997
I suspect that Ophelia is actually Alice. I can just see Alice reveling in her own madness, suicide, etc. as a beautifully fragile girl. I cannot imagine a 9 year old kid claiming Ophelia as her user name and echoing Oliver! in asking "please may I have an apology. Please" instead of asking for more gruel.
---

View attachment 2504186
Watch Alice network. Network, Alice, network.

Reactions: 17
His replies that say, Thank You? Or, the one that says, "let's stick to the schedule"?
His replies were submitted with with the text messages given to the court.
His actions will be his legacy. He is has survived domestic abuse from his hateful wife. He is now free of an abusive marriage. He will thrive.

View attachment 2503394
And why exactly didn’t she reveal his replies in court? If they were as bad he wouldn’t get that DVRO.

Reactions: 17
And why exactly didn’t she reveal his replies in court? If they were as bad he wouldn’t get that DVRO.
Two reasons:

1. There were no inflammatory replies to reveal.
  2. Alice is too sloppy, disorganized, and chaotic to pull together needed information by a deadline. As an example, see her whole entire life.

Reactions: 29
It's pretty easy to guess why a reasonable person would not want Alice to tell "her side". As we already know from telling "her side" pre-TRO it will be lies (we already HAVE both sides of the story: remember how Alice kept saying how Ioan's side is not necessary because her truth is the truth). Damaging lies. That in Bianca's case will have impact on her health at the minimum. If however she bothers to have actual proof with just a bit hearsay to support her evidence I wouldnt mind (my standard would be lower if she hadnt already been caught so often lying on this matter). The issue is she doesnt, otherwise she had presented already to prevent the DVRO. This whole show is to keep her minions on the hook as long as possible, perhaps at some point she can "create" via the kids evidence (as Ella already attempted)
1000017935.jpg

I believe this actually.

which means Alice has committed another legal offense 17 years ago. oops
1000017932.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm getting this as an advert. Yes, the title is a play on his most known acting role as Grant in EastEnders but it's rather apposite for the 🦬 🦭.

Screenshot_20231011-182702.png

---
Same. She looks positively evil and angry in that photo. I have a very large family”not immediate family” but aunts, cousins, uncles, etc. I can count at least ten, myself included in my younger days, who are far more attractive than she is. And that is without any cosmetic procedures. She thinks she’s just so gorgeous and hot it’s laughable.
She's got the opposite of Body Dysmorphic Disorder - Reverse Body Dismorphia Syndrome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is FaceTime dating a real thing? Maybe only Disney Execs do this as they are so busy (or delusional BH divorcees?)
Haha yes it is a real thing…definitely during lockdown 😁

I met my now partner on a dating app, we talked on there for a week or two ( this was right at the beginning of the UK lockdown so March ish?) then decided we wanted to speak in person but obviously couldn’t because of the rules. So we had FaceTime dates instead.

We’d both dress up exactly as we would have for a real date and watched a film at the same time, or just talked and had dinner whilst doing so. bleeping crazy times 😂😂

Yet almost 4 years later we are still together.

I bet the Disney Exec took one look at the bloated gizzard on the picture underneath “Alice Calling” and swiftly ended the call with a hard “NOPE” 📞

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think he said "duck You, Alice"
Through his lawyers and the DVRO, of course.

Screenshot_20231011_140834_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.