Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IG didn’t get the DVRO for quite some time - if she had nasty tit back from him like she was dishing out, it would have been all over Twitter and insta the moment she got it, pre DVRO. Silly twunt has played herself so hard, who falls for this? Fecking yawntastic 🙄 Get a job mAlice!

Reactions: 34
Silly twunt has played herself so hard, who falls for this? Fecking yawntastic
That's why I don't get why she still lies. Even her FMs know she's lying but they are lonely Pick Me's so don't care. The whole point of lying is that it has to be believable enough for people to fall for it. AE just lies on repeat as it's all she seems to know how to do. Yawntastic indeed.

Correct - the abusers don't go NC, the victims do. Self own, yet again.

1697023045843.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That's why I don't get why she still lies. Even her FMs know she's lying but they are lonely Pick Me's so don't care. The whole point of lying is that it has to be believable enough for people to fall for it. AE just lies on repeat as it's all she seems to know how to do. Yawntastic indeed.

Correct - the abusers don't go NC, the victims do. Self own, yet again.

View attachment 2503826
It actually is in the court documents. It's in his request for a restraining order where he says after receiving a number of abusive messages he felt he could only have contact her through Our Family Wizard. Those messages are monitored for tone and others can get copies. In this case, his lawyer.

Reactions: 31
Do you think she has actually read these sacred texts at all?

Also I can't find it now, but I'm sure I saw a tweet where the latest sock seemed surprised to learn that a restraining order could be renewed (which I hope it would be if there's any evidence at all tying Alice to any of these abusive accounts or if she gets up to any shenanigans). Counting down the days until you can unleash more abuse on your ex spouse is WILD.

Reactions: 23
I agree. I think what worked for her when she was young, fresh faced and slim is that she was model tall, slim and with boyish figure (except her possible fake boobs). By boyish I mean she was no Kim K, slim hips. I remember an explosion of modelling in the 90ies when all the girls who were tall and had small hips/ bum were trying to make it (those with hips and bum were considered fat, including myself. I cant believe it looking at pics of myself back then - I was tiny with miniscule waist. But I had a perky round bum and oh how convinced I was I was soo fat! Total lack of understanding of different body shapes. But I merailed). Many girls I knew succeeded and even modelled in NYC in cool fashion shows as a background fill in, with supermodels starring. They were far more attractive than mAlice but never made it to the top. I think she was just that: one of hundreds of thousands models that happen to be tall and slim. In my view she always had an unpleasant resting witch face. Not ugly, now, but not special. Im rumbling a bit aint I? Still not quite awake 😂
Also in France in those days they really had a thing for English speakers, a la Jane Birkin.... so she got a bit of a boost from that where in the UK she would have been a dime a dozen.

Reactions: 15
Counting down the days until you can unleash more abuse on your ex spouse is WILD.
She's unreformable and unredeemable. She is normalizing abusive behaviour with those kids. It wouldn't surprise me if Ella ends up with a DVRO or criminal charges at some point. Hopefully not, but it doesn't look good based on what she has done so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why on earth are the fms (Alice) saying the dvro is stopping her submitting her evidence?? It doesn’t! The dvro means she cannot tweet, message etc about or to Ioan and Bianca in order to harrass and abuse! And yes words and messages can be considered abuse. Not all abuse is physical!
Entering evidence into court does not come under the dvro unless that evidence is fake!
In other words- the evidence that Alice wants to submit is not admissible!
I wonder why…?

Reactions: 29
Maybe it's because I have been around really beautiful women (and men) in my lifetime, but I have never thought Alice was anything close to beautiful, attractive like millions of other women the world over, but no more.
This cover is especially unattractive.

(Just my own observation)
Same. She looks positively evil and angry in that photo. I have a very large family”not immediate family” but aunts, cousins, uncles, etc. I can count at least ten, myself included in my younger days, who are far more attractive than she is. And that is without any cosmetic procedures. She thinks she’s just so gorgeous and hot it’s laughable.

Reactions: 19
She's unreformable and unredeemable. She is normalizing abusive behaviour with those kids. It wouldn't surprise me if Ella ends up with a DVRO or criminal charges at some point. Hopefully not, but it doesn't look good based on what she has done so far.
Agree with your point that Alice is normalising abusive behaviour with her children. You can see this as far back as the TMZ video of her carpark altercation with the Youtuber. Alice later said she was "proud of the video" and "so were her kids".

Another Alice quote for the wiki too: "People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at".

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 13.36.07.png

Alice never apologises. Everything else is always someone else's fault. She just doubles down, aggressively defends her position (even if she was in the wrong), and makes fun of people who were the other party, or who try to show that she was in the wrong.

It's an appalling example to set to her children.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Agree with your point that Alice is normalising abusive behaviour with her children. You can see this as far back as the TMZ video of her carpark altercation with the Youtuber. Alice later said she was "proud of the video" and "so were her kids".

Another Alice quote for the wiki too: "People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at".

View attachment 2503986

Alice never apologises. Everything else is always someone else's fault. She just doubles down, aggressively defends her position (even if she was in the wrong), and makes fun of people who were the other party, or who try to show that she was in the wrong. It's an appalling example to set to her children.
It's even worse than that. Ella writes a dishonest post under Kayla's video to try and get an apology from her! The manipulation of Ella has been going on since birth imo. This was Feb 2020 so before the split. Then the post vanished when Tattlers saw it. Ella is learning all AE's nasty tricks sadly. There is debate about whether Ella wrote it but I say she did and AE supervised it. The gratuitous mention of poor lil orphan Alice's endless victimhood is particularly icky.

1697030098247.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
It's even worse than that. Ella writes a dishonest post under Kayla's video to try and get an apology from her! The manipulation of Ella has been going on since birth imo. This was Feb 2020 so before the split. Then the post vanished when Tattlers saw it. Ella is learning all AE's nasty tricks sadly. There is debate about whether Ella wrote it but I say she did and AE supervised it. The gratuitous mention of poor lil orphan Alice's endless victimhood is particularly icky.

View attachment 2503997
“I HAVE A SICK CHILD IN THE CAR!”

…but well enough to go to Target to get a present for a friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2503997
Why did Ella write this with a sock account, then sign her own name. Ella had her own account at this time. She certainly did learn how to sock from her mother.

Reactions: 21
His replies that say, Thank You? Or, the one that says, "let's stick to the schedule"?
His replies were submitted with with the text messages given to the court.
His actions will be his legacy. He is has survived domestic abuse from his hateful wife. He is now free of an abusive marriage. He will thrive.

View attachment 2503394
I don’t get this. She could have revealed his replies to the court to avoid a DVRO. She’s not gagged from filing anything with the court. If she didn’t have anything to file in response … then I find it hard to believe anything that suddenly appears on sm in 18 months is legit. Because why not file a response in court to help your own case? Why hang on to this damning evidence? I think with all the lawyers involved, the responses would have been entered as evidence at some point. This whole thing that only one side of the story has been told … but you’ve had 3 years to submit evidence disputing that story and telling your side. And there has been nothing. I didn’t automatically side with Ioan. I waited to see what else would come out. And nothing ever did despite there being multiple opportunities. I remember A posting that she didn’t get the chance and you can’t just give your evidence to the court or whatever. But that’s exactly what you do. If these responses existed and if she had some damning evidence, she could have presented it at the DVRO hearing she chose not to attend. THAT was her chance to tell her side. How does anyone think that there actually IS evidence at this point?

And I don’t think that DVRO is going to expire in 18 months. There’s more than enough reason to extend it.

Reactions: 35

View attachment 2503986

Alice never apologises. Everything else is always someone else's fault. She just doubles down, aggressively defends her position (even if she was in the wrong), and makes fun of people who were the other party, or who try to show that she was in the wrong.

It's an appalling example to set to her children.
The kids ask to see it again & again, that’s most definitely not normal. I think she’s lying tbh.
Any child/teen I know would be mortified if their parent behaved like that

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why did Ella write this with a sock account, then sign her own name. Ella had her own account at this time. She certainly did learn how to sock from her mother.
You don't have to reveal your true name on YT. It doesn't mean you're automatically up to no good. She did sign it so it wasn't anonymous but then did the dirty delete a la Alice.

eh because Tamika said so.
1697032487665.png

AE define poverty? It's called living within your means. No more $1000k kpop tickets and other such nonsense.

1697032742812.png

We know Ella has a twitter. She might not post much but what is she looking at? Mommy's socks?

1697032855865.png

Reactions: 10
I’m not on Twitter… has Tony been back since ‘someone’ leaked the video?

Reactions: 2
Well, basically all it shows is that Alice has tried to show an "abusive""
episode. But the funny thing is that there is no 'abusive' The story from here is a brilliant one, wi

Tattlers, i was trying to say how angry I was that Tattle was allowing political adverts -both left and right wing.I know I don't like either party and get very angry when adverts for both show up in my feed. Tattle, you need to look at your advertising policy because it is not cool to be political in either way.
I’ve been getting videos on the Hamas / Israeli conflict and one was quite graphic. I assume because I have been reading that thread. Awful thing to have as an advert.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.