Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Poor dog...its such a worry isn't it šŸ™
Thank you. She is 13.5 and I rescued her 4 years ago after her former owner threw her in a river in a bid to drown her. She survived but aspirated water during the incident and developed COPD. As a chronic condition, it worsens over time even with steroids, which have caused Cushings disease and are becoming less effective over time. Sheā€™s been deteriorating faster in recent weeks and is bad tonight. I think I may have to make a decision. Itā€™s all so sad. Also slap bang in the middle of a mad week at work that will culminate in a big event on Friday so I am tired and stressed. It doesnā€™t rain but it pours.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
His replies that say, Thank You? Or, the one that says, "let's stick to the schedule"?
His replies were submitted with with the text messages given to the court.
His actions will be his legacy. He is has survived domestic abuse from his hateful wife. He is now free of an abusive marriage. He will thrive.

Screenshot_20231010_231228_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So very sorry, @sarahjane83. Sending love and thinking of you and your sweet dog, and very much hoping that she will be okay. šŸ’œ

Staying on topic, in 18 months or less (who counts down the time for their domestic violence restraining order to expire? Yikes), she will be very surprised when the DVRO is renewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This has tickled me. DA has ā€œlikedā€ this criticism of people being critical of Ella, stating that she is an abused child.
View attachment 2503370
Trouble is, itā€™s another own goal. That like led me to look at the rest of this conversation. The user I have anonimised with red scribble then goes on to lay the blame for the abuse at Aliceā€™s feet. I would never have seen the exchange at all had DA not liked a portion of it.

View attachment 2503373
Al, ya twit.

(Gone 4am here, awake with a poorly dog ā˜¹)

edited to correct an error. (I mistakenly said it was a retweet, but it was a like. I blame the time and that Iā€™m shattered.)
I hope puppy gets better ASAP. ā¤
---
Aliceā€™s idea of high-fashion posing is to just glower at the camera.
Well it's either that or sit naked on a toilet... šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Versatility thy name is Alice.
---
His replies that say, Thank You? Or, the one that says, "let's stick to the schedule"?
His replies were submitted with with the text messages given to the court.
His actions will be his legacy. He is has survived domestic abuse from his hateful wife. He is now free of an abusive marriage. He will thrive.

View attachment 2503394
Oh FFS MAlice. Sometimes you really piss me off. All this whinging and bitching that no other ex or mother has ever been treated so badly. Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of women and mothers who's exes have beaten them, killed them, killed their children even. All Ioan did was get a DVRO against you because you are a vicious abusive bully, and he wouldn't have been able to get the DVRO against you if you didn't behave that way in the first place. Your actions will be your legacy Alice, and it's an incredibly ugly legacy at that.

It's really telling that she constantly goes on about Ioan revealing her private (abuse) rather than facing up to her own behaviour and trying to change it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Given the amount Alice worked. šŸ¤­

View attachment 2503399
I am SO sick of the "but how do they know" response. We know what we know because she has vomited her life onto the internet for many years or because it was included in a publicly available court filing that we read because we're nosy fuckers. There's no vast conspiracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
A few desperate and pleading texts which Alice doesn't see as mistakes.
From the 113 pages of "not mistakes "

View attachment 2503140
View attachment 2503141
View attachment 2503143View attachment 2503145View attachment 2503146View attachment 2503155
This is the second missive (missile) from mAlice that Iā€™ve read tonight that suggests she thinks he left him. The first one one referenced regret at ā€œnot having walked away soonerā€¦,ā€ now this one refers to ā€œthree kind lovely women who left you.ā€ I know sheā€™s big on revisionist history, and divorce being a team sport with the girls playing, but has she really decided she left Ioan in her little warped brain?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Maybe it's because I have been around really beautiful women (and men) in my lifetime, but I have never thought Alice was anything close to beautiful, attractive like millions of other women the world over, but no more.
This cover is especially unattractive.

(Just my own observation)
I agree. I think what worked for her when she was young, fresh faced and slim is that she was model tall, slim and with boyish figure (except her possible fake boobs). By boyish I mean she was no Kim K, slim hips. I remember an explosion of modelling in the 90ies when all the girls who were tall and had small hips/ bum were trying to make it (those with hips and bum were considered fat, including myself. I cant believe it looking at pics of myself back then - I was tiny with miniscule waist. But I had a perky round bum and oh how convinced I was I was soo fat! Total lack of understanding of different body shapes. But I merailed). Many girls I knew succeeded and even modelled in NYC in cool fashion shows as a background fill in, with supermodels starring. They were far more attractive than mAlice but never made it to the top. I think she was just that: one of hundreds of thousands models that happen to be tall and slim. In my view she always had an unpleasant resting witch face. Not ugly, now, but not special. Im rumbling a bit aint I? Still not quite awake šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alindiana Jones and the Search for a Boyfriend; Alindiana Jones and the Raiders of the Wine Cabinet; Alindiana Jones and the Temple of DARVO

We could go on forever and all the movies and scripts will be made before Alice writes her book or stops being an abusive narc
IMG_3438_720x@2x.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Wait, wasnt the whole problem about Ioan in crazyland the very fact that he didnt reply which in crazyland is abusive?

also Alice is not prevented by the DVRO to show this in court, but hey

even if you ignore that, she happily uses her socks to leak sensitive videos, that really isnt stopping her lmao
Screenshot_20231011_094135_X.jpg

also fascinating that stonewalling your abuser is somehow worse than femicide, but you do what you do

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The most bizarre thing for me is when she said that Ioan never gave her a reason, just said the he didnā€™t love her anymoreā€¦ isnā€™t that a reason itself?! If someone told me they didnā€™t love me anymore, even if I loved them back, I would find that the perfect reason not to continue the relationship. Whatā€™s the point of staying with someone who doesnā€™t love you? For the kids? Thatā€™s a very outdated reason for staying with someone. Plus, Alice comes across as a complete psycho- no wonder he left her!
You nailed it for me with this entire post @thisiscat but BiB I remember thinking this exact thing when it all first kicked off and she posted that. He just gave you a perfectly good reason, you dipshit! Sheā€™s like a preschooler going ā€œwhy? Why? But why? WHY?ā€ šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 25
Ads almost on point today!
Big hairy gunt, unidentified blue thing representing the levitating boots, a tardigrade (must be a joke in there somewhere), and Alice Regina's crown
Screenshot_20231011_093317_com.android.chrome_edit_713406141381245.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, wasnt the whole problem about Ioan in crazyland the very fact that he didnt reply which in crazyland is abusive?

also Alice is not prevented by the DVRO to show this in court, but hey

even if you ignore that, she happily uses her socks to leak sensitive videos, that really isnt stopping her lmao
View attachment 2503503
also fascinating that stonewalling your abuser is somehow worse than femicide, but you do what you do
Al putting out Yo's text messages out on the web would go exactly as leaking out the clip of Ella's tantrum - he'd just look better again.

Reactions: 25
Does anyone really think Big E wouldnā€™t high tail it to Ioan and Biancaā€™s if they had a nice big house with a pool and enough money to buy her NEW name brand clothes and expensive Kpop tickets, of course she would, and Elsie would be following right behind her.
No I don't think it works that way. Not when you have been thoroughly brainwashed. For example, Ella could have some really nice holidays in Wales, South of France etc if she hadn't been alienated. Now all she gets is being holed up in a luxury flat. I would prefer the more modest flat but to be taken places.

Reactions: 16
Al putting out Yo's text messages out on the web would go exactly as leaking out the clip of Ella's tantrum - he'd just look better again.
Again, she pisses her knickers when IG posts any of her private info but it's OK for the hippo-crite to post his private messages to Ella. And that proves why she has jack tit on him because the only thing she could find of his to post was his text to Ella saying they couldn't go to a theme park because he didn't want to kill his girlfriend with COVID and a couple of other texts. If she had horrible ones to her they would have been all over SM.

Reactions: 37
I wish one of the girls would have the nerve to pick up the phone and dial 911 if she ever threatens suicide. That way she would be taken to the hospital and held for 72 hours, or in Aliceā€™s case, transferred immediately to a mental facility.
Her fake suicide threats are always strategic - to get attention from IG when he's filming in Oz or to get twitter attention and 'are you ok, hun?' messages. They are unlikely to have happened recently but I wouldn't be surprised if there's "If IG gets custody there will be no point in living" type tit to the kids. Too vague to call 911 over but the kids will know what she means. I think she will say she never did any such thing when Dupee is interviewing her. Fake af.
---
she will be very surprised when the DVRO is renewed.
I wonder about her level of functioning. Why doesn't she understand it will be renewed? She really does live in a fantasy world.

The fact that she is tweeting this crap proves how necessary the DVRO was.

1697018859998.png

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.