Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if it's just projection because of what we know about her, but damn she looks cold and hard in that photo.
You’re right. It’s a woeful picture of her. This was back when she was looking her best. How was that the photo they decided to go with?
Although tbf it does reflect her true personality very well so maybe the magazine peeps knew what they were doing. She has/had a reputation for being a diva and “difficult”. Maybe they decided to do a dirty on her. A bit like in Sex and the City when Carrie turns up to a photo shoot late and hungover and they go with an awful photo of her looking horrendous and with a cigarette in her hand.
It’s called karma Angel, and you’re about to get a big ol dose of it! ☺😘 I can’t wait!! 😉😂

Reactions: 24
Well, basically all it shows is that Alice has tried to show an "abusive""
episode. But the funny thing is that there is no 'abusive' The story from here is a brilliant one, wi

Tattlers, i was trying to say how angry I was that Tattle was allowing political adverts -both left and right wing.I know I don't like either party and get very angry when adverts for both show up in my feed. Tattle, you need to look at your advertising policy because it is not cool to be political in either way.
My ads are Men’s ‘Boss’ jacket and pants and an ad on how to read your future in your palm. Embarrassed to say I actually tried reading my palm, I couldn't find any of the lines shown, not sure but that seems ominous. 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’re right. It’s a woeful picture of her. This was back when she was looking her best. How was that the photo they decided to go with?
Although tbf it does reflect her true personality very well so maybe the magazine peeps knew what they were doing. She has/had a reputation for being a diva and “difficult”. Maybe they decided to do a dirty on her. A bit like in Sex and the City when Carrie turns up to a photo shoot late and hungover and they go with an awful photo of her looking horrendous and with a cigarette in her hand.
It’s called karma Angel, and you’re about to get a big ol dose of it! ☺😘 I can’t wait!! 😉😂
That photo was better than this one.
She must have thought putting her finger in her mouth was sexy. :sick:

Screenshot_20230924_182200_Google.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Being a good driver makes someone a bad parent? I had no idea.

View attachment 2503085
My ads are Men’s ‘Boss’ jacket and pants and an ad on how to read your future in your palm. Embarrassed to say I actually tried reading my palm, I couldn't find any of the lines shown, not sure but that seems ominous. 🫣😂
Now all I am getting is Galaxy and Unibet ads. Earlier I was getting Hamas & Anti Hamas news clips. Very glad the Tattle peeps got onto the earlier tit and stopped it.

Reactions: 8
What could the last bit of Alice's response mean? It's going to cost you?
She doesn't even know who she's talking to.

Screenshot_20231010_210432_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Because she's a lying witch who abused her husband, his family, his gf, her family and now is abusive to her children.

Screenshot_20231010_210858_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
For the same reasons I posted above.

Screenshot_20231010_210813_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 11
You know that for a fact?
Would that be because you are her mother?

Screenshot_20231010_210946_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231010_211004_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
“They would never part with her”. FFS.

I would not be at all surprised if she’s threatened suicide if they try to have a life away from mommy dearest.

She will guilt trip them into staying, just like she probably guilt tripped Ioan into marrying her.

No-one actually WANTS (Alice caps) to be with Alice, she tries to coerce and force them to stay.
I am 100% convinced she has threatened suicide to those poor girls. In fact I think that is something she does on the regular. Imagine how traumatising that must be for them?? They must be scared to go to school or leave her alone in the house. They are going to have so much anguish and trauma to unpack in adulthood. It just breaks my heart 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I haven't even started posting all the tweets and emails. :giggle:
They are so vile and abusive, they should be shared.

Screenshot_20231010_210953_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2503361
Did mAlice get word of the day toilet paper and despicable was the word for today, or something? She’s such a broken record. She’s actually so boring she might have cured my insomnia for tonight. Bore off you psychotic loser. Night turds 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2503361
We’re not the ones being accused of abuse and causing a man and a woman to fear for their safety. She even told him to show the world. It’s because of her behaviour that the court docs exist and those are public documents.

Reactions: 25
We’re not the ones being accused of abuse and causing a man and a woman to fear for their safety. She even told him to show the world. It’s because of her behaviour that the court docs exist and those are public documents.
Exactly. She's the reason for the gossip.
Alice, if you don't start tit, there won't be tit.

Reactions: 25
This has tickled me. DA has “liked” this criticism of people being critical of Ella, stating that she is an abused child.
4CBB15D8-5654-41E0-8AB9-4E3DAEE5C9B6.jpeg

Trouble is, it’s another own goal. That like led me to look at the rest of this conversation. The user I have anonimised with red scribble then goes on to lay the blame for the abuse at Alice’s feet. I would never have seen the exchange at all had DA not liked a portion of it.

59D070CA-723D-47F0-968D-FBBE758AD33F.jpeg

Al, ya twit.

(Gone 4am here, awake with a poorly dog ☹)

edited to correct an error. (I mistakenly said it was a retweet, but it was a like. I blame the time and that I’m shattered.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This has tickled me. DA has retweeted this criticism of people being critical of Ella, stating that she is an abused child.
View attachment 2503370
Trouble is, it’s another own goal. That retweet led me to look at the rest of this conversation. The user I have anonimised with red scribble then goes onto lay the blame for the abuse at Alice’s feet. I would never have seen the exchange at all had DA not retweeted a portion of it.

Not the win you think it is, Al, ya twit.
View attachment 2503373
Was this before or after she said Ella wasnt abused?

Screenshot_20231010_222237_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 11
She even told him to show the world. It’s because of her behaviour that the court docs exist and those are public documents.
Another narc terrible actress told a man to show the world that he was a victim of domestic abuse. That man recently did exactly that - and look how it’s turned out for her. Your turn, Big Bird.

Reactions: 17
I am 100% convinced she has threatened suicide to those poor girls. In fact I think that is something she does on the regular. Imagine how traumatising that must be for them?? They must be scared to go to school or leave her alone in the house. They are going to have so much anguish and trauma to unpack in adulthood. It just breaks my heart 💔
I wish one of the girls would have the nerve to pick up the phone and dial 911 if she ever threatens suicide. That way she would be taken to the hospital and held for 72 hours, or in Alice’s case, transferred immediately to a mental facility.

Reactions: 23
Was this before or after she said Ella wasnt abused?

View attachment 2503374
Sorry, while you were quoting my comment, I realised I had made an error in it - it was a “like” not a retweet. I’ve edited my comment to correct it.

it’s hard to tell if she liked that tweet before or after her “not abused” tweet of 9 hours ago. But the liked tweet was certainly posted before DA’s tweet (it was put up 11 hours ago.)

Reactions: 4
This has tickled me. DA has “liked” this criticism of people being critical of Ella, stating that she is an abused child.
View attachment 2503370
Trouble is, it’s another own goal. That like led me to look at the rest of this conversation. The user I have anonimised with red scribble then goes onto lay the blame for the abuse at Alice’s feet. I would never have seen the exchange at all had DA not liked a portion of it.

View attachment 2503373
Al, ya twit.

edited to correct an error. (I mistakenly said it was a retweet, but it was a like. I blame the time and that I’m shattered.)
Oh no! Poor dog...its such a worry isn't it 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.