Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Citney

VIP Member
In 2001 Alice was giving style advice lol

View attachment 2502855
Maybe it's because I have been around really beautiful women (and men) in my lifetime, but I have never thought Alice was anything close to beautiful, attractive like millions of other women the world over, but no more.
This cover is especially unattractive.

(Just my own observation)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Hello Turdles thought I would pop on to say Hi Great thread title btw 😁

Also how feckin bored to death was Ioan coming home to that cretin . Like what would they have talked about she didn't go outside the 4 walls when he wasn't there. She didn't have friends to interact with go out with or visit her. No job to talk about her day, week, month, yéar. No gossip from friends. No network of friends to hang out with. No nothing not even the children as she didnt do anything with them.

She's boring me half to death, I can't bear to read her crap these days.

Alice what did you 2 have in common ?

Genuine question btw

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
He already has a DVRO why does he need to prove there was physical violence? He said there was in the application for the RO and mAlice never defended that.

The court and the law believes she is a domestic abuser end of.

btw we witnessed 2 years of domestic abuse with our own eyes with online harassment and online abuse.
BIB Exactly! Malice conveniently fails to mention that she has spent three years (the last year via socks) abusing her ex, his mother and new partner. She has constantly defamed them, insulted them, threatened them, told lies about them, and on top of that even fabricated fake abuse claims that started circulating before the RO application was even submitted.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Just did a quick google search - Ioan Gruffudd comes up with mainly photos of him looking hot and handsome (and I'm not even a fangirl!), articles about his career, one of him with Bianca, and the few of him with Alice show her looking old and fat and the accompanying articles are all about their divorce and how abusive she is.

The same quick google search of Alice Evans and they are all photos of her and Ioan TOGETHER- he looks miserable, she looks old and fat and all the accompanying articles are of their divorce and how abusive she is .... No photos of Alice in her heyday, no photos or articles of Alice Evans actress extraordinaire, no photos or articles of Alice Evans beautiful actress, etc, etc. Nothing of Alice as an individual in her own right with a life of her own. Her legacy is literally Ioan Gruffudd's abusive ex-wife.
I did the same search and got the same results, i.e., Alice is a "nobody" without Ioan.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
NOT stupid!
Your finances and the court say different.

Screenshot_20231011_184609_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231011_185503_Samsung Internet.jpg

speechless-confused.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
White coat syndrome (which is a real thing and would be taken into account by the dr.) doesn't cause BP to go up from normal to "my doctor went hystrical about it".

Maybe Alice went to the doctors in the afternoon after a salty meal, 3 coffees, a bunch of pills, three shots of vodka and the office was on the third floor and she ran up, while the home test was made in the morning after a good sleep.

Either that or she's exaggerating yet again.
She’s a story teller. Remember all those conversations she use to post about the kids. She got a lot of engagement with them, so she did them more and more. Just made up stories for attention.

Ralphiegirl

That's a lot of garbage. No doctor is going to be "hysterical" about anyone's blood pressure. If they are concerned, they'll slap a monitor on you for a duration, get the results and decide on antihypertensives. Keep talking garbage Al.
Also so telling that is a British person living in the US as no one has an internist in the UK and also Americans don't say GP.

• Wow

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Actually, Malignancy, the longest word that I can easily remember is Antidisestablishmentarianism, and that's because it was used as an example of word structure during my degree - at an ancient university, dahling 😈.

[I can also quote Lewis Carroll's four lines beginning "Twas brillig and the slithy toves" as it was an example of sentence structure. (I don't know how LC imagined the slithy toves but they seem rather Malician.)]
Let’s face it Alice is not winning in an intelligence battle with the turds. Even with legal eagle Lupaper at her side. No, not even with ingrown Tone-nail.

I’m humbled that you clever lot share your insights here on a daily basis.

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I randomly saw this picture of Kerry Katona in my Instagram feed, so clicked on it to see what it was about, and… Look who commented?!?!?! So weird (for non UK tattle turds, Kerry Katona was in a girl band in the early 2000s, but has pretty much made a career in reality TV since then…)

View attachment 2504186
That ain't cute crying, and out of all the people, Kerry is not one I'd fan girl over!

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I never noticed that about 10 things.
Were her scene(s) cut?
Or is there another Alice Evans and our scarf and belt queen was credited unjustly?
Or is it simply a mistake?
All I know is there is an Alice Evans in the credits but the original abuser is nowhere visible in the film. In tabloid press she often gets credited as the 10 Things I Hate About You actor. That's why I get fed up with the bs of picking Bee for a small role when she keeps credit for something that doesn't exist.

Reactions: 31

Old Soak

VIP Member
Also, and I know it from reliable historic sources, Henry started sending really nasty texts, and was all over Twitter bashing his ex, so Ioan was faaaar more abusive by totally grey rocking his
Lol but she’s the mostess mistreated woman by a man in de wuuuurldd

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
Let’s face it Alice is not winning in an intelligence battle with the turds. Even with legal eagle Lupaper at her side. No, not even with ingrown Tone-nail.

I’m humbled that you clever lot share your insights here on a daily basis.
Ingrown Tone-nail has just killed me💀 I’m totally done for, thanks @scantysandwich 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

sarahjane83

semi-OT but I wish Loopy would go back to obsessing about Ioan, coz this might be his worst post ever :sick:

This dude reads about women getting raped and immediately thinks he is the expert and that resisting the Hamas or Nazi Germany is/was as easy as "resisting" in his little imaginary internet wars. fucking unbelievable
View attachment 2502439
He should go out there and put Hamas and the Palestinians in their place, as he knows it all. I’ll chip in for his plane ticket. It’ll be a one way trip. Knob.

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231011-193418~2.png

Oh Alice, welcome to the world of search engine truth. It relies on user intent as a key element of what you see when you search. So search engines are exceptionally good with what people want to see as a result.

So why will people be looking for Alice? Because she's a nuts outlier for divorce gone wrong. Why else? To read about the legal nightmare she's brought upon herself.

The AI for search engines will learn Yo with Bianca is really the only couple pictures that matter. The lumpy pictures of Alice will be the ones that remain as top results.

You can bet there's going to be a scrub of Yo's Google/Bing/tiktok/x as Bad Boys gets closer to opening.

Alice will be a ghost fart on Google images by May. 👻💨

seneca

Alice takes speculation as facts when it suits her but facts ( court docs ) are only ever speculative