Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
One thing I have never understood about Loopy or Alice. Loopy lives in a country with a high level of violence against first nation people. There are a lot of charities that function in NZ for abused women, some first nation, some caucasian. He could actually function as a real positive if he gave his time to the various charities and build his brand as a 'saviour'. But no, our Loopy sits in his basement/spare room fighting for famous privileged white women who have all the tools in the world to support themselves. This basically shows he is driven by a fantasy world, where he can be the knight coming from outside to save the poor privileged famous defiled women against the entire world. One day one of them will 'see' him for all he has done, fall against his hard body and kiss him into oblivion. The fact he chooses women who he has NO possibility of meeting in real life or connecting with in real life is interesting. Alice will flatter Loopy while he is useful. If Loopy tries once to defy her, he will be toast.
So Loopy - you are an advocate. Why not for the women in your back yard? Why only for famous women? What does this say about you as a REAL advocate for abuse against women?
---
The AG account is having her ass handed to her by a FM for posting a video from Israel of a child being killed.

View attachment 2502628
---
Wow, talk about trauma trolling of the absolute, most disgusting, lowest level of humanity. Trying to make the Hamas murders into something alongside Alice. Well this makes both Ashley and Alice look really really bad.
---
One thing I have never understood about Loopy or Alice. Loopy lives in a country with a high level of violence against first nation people. There are a lot of charities that function in NZ for abused women, some first nation, some caucasian. He could actually function as a real positive if he gave his time to the various charities and build his brand as a 'saviour'. But no, our Loopy sits in his basement/spare room fighting for famous privileged white women who have all the tools in the world to support themselves. This basically shows he is driven by a fantasy world, where he can be the knight coming from outside to save the poor privileged famous defiled women against the entire world. One day one of them will 'see' him for all he has done, fall against his hard body and kiss him into oblivion. The fact he chooses women who he has NO possibility of meeting in real life or connecting with in real life is interesting. Alice will flatter Loopy while he is useful. If Loopy tries once to defy her, he will be toast.
So Loopy - you are an advocate. Why not for the women in your back yard? Why only for famous women? What does this say about you as a REAL advocate for abuse against women?
---
Wow, talk about trauma trolling of the absolute, most disgusting, lowest level of humanity. Trying to make the Hamas murders into something alongside Alice. Well this makes both Ashley and Alice look really really bad.
And what I mean is not trying to get political, but looking at what Ashley has said, which is clearly trying to project that just because she is American/Israeli, she should not be reproached for what she says/does, particularly in relation to Alice. Talk about trying to twist a narrative. Ashley/Alice, it is pretty disgusting to try to do this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

jazz-2707

IG didn’t get the DVRO for quite some time - if she had nasty shit back from him like she was dishing out, it would have been all over Twitter and insta the moment she got it, pre DVRO. Silly twunt has played herself so hard, who falls for this? Fecking yawntastic 🙄 Get a job mAlice!

Reactions: 34

EllaBella89

VIP Member
In order to make a “comeback”, don’t you have to have a career in the first place? These people that have done shitty things and have all bounced back, were huge stars to begin with. Alice is pretty much a nonentity, she was married to someone more well known and that bolstered her profile, but now.. given her antics, and the fact she isn’t actually a mega star anyway, she’s better get herself down to (is the American equivalent of Poundland dollar tree?) and that’s no hate on anyone that works there. It’s a good, honest job. Something she could do with, but clearly thinks she’s waaaaaay above. Madam needs taking down a peg or ten.

Reactions: 33

Loveu2

VIP Member
Yeah, he looks really uncomfortable in his new relationship. Get a fucking grip.
Oh look, her hand is on his chest and not around his neck.
Screenshot_20231011_192913_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231011_191811_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_192022_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_191935_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_191949_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

TheMogadon

As someone who has kids, this doesn’t ring true. I couldn’t have just stopped pushing even if I wanted to. When that contraction hits, your body reacts. Happy to hear other experiences though.
She likely had an epidural on board. The ideal block is one where you are not in pain but the urge to push is still there, otherwise it’s like trying to take a shit when you don’t need one.
A lot of the time we are checking for full dilatation and descent of the head and then telling you when it’s time to start pushing because the block is that effective.

Her pregnancies were IVF and (in my experience anyway) those pregnancies are induced from 38 weeks-ish.

So she was likely induced and had epidural pain relief and it would’ve been more a case of the midwife (doctor/nurse) telling her it’s about that time to get pushing and Ioan quickly nipping to the toilet/finishing eating before it started.

Alice as ever has warped it in her head to mean she was screaming with her legs clamped shut because he wasn’t fully ready for her to push yet 🙄

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Can someone please point me to evidence of Ioan Gruffudd and his infamous rock and roll lifestyle 🥱💤

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I don't think she ever called Bianca an accountant. She did call her by a very long of unflattering names though.

View attachment 2501044
Alice, the heck where you said things was on your official social media accounts, screenshots of which were captured by @welp.

Her PDF of your social media postings cans be found in the Tattle Wiki.

Happy to help.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 22.40.26.png
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 22.41.42.png

• Haha
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Sounds like Stephen bear, having been found guilty, and returned to court for sentencing, he started shouting about giving his side. He seemed totally oblivious to the fact that the time had passed, and he had failed to do so.
Can I just expand for any international readers? He was found guilty, and turned up to be sentenced, telling the tv cameras “I’m innocent until proven guilty” absolute class. The press wee actually like ????? for a second. Then they pointed out he had been found guilty already.
No wonder he was in shock at being sent down to the cells right away! He is a thick scumbag.

• Haha
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
AE's sock talking about IG like he's dead again. Who pays the bills Alice?

View attachment 2502721
She also admits that she doesn't see that the abuse was a mistake. Because IG 'deserved it' right? She had 5 months notice that he wanted out but he really should have given her around 30 years notice instead LOL 'sudden' my arse.
---
Sure Jan...

View attachment 2502726
AE admits that Ella has terrible sleep hygiene but if someone else says it...

View attachment 2502727
my favourite thing about Alice is how she pretends that everything she posted before the TRO request didnt happen, coz only that's how "Ioan put it into the public" even works

and when it gets brought up the justification is "everyone would have acted the same" - which is BS because a lot of celeb women were dumped actually sudden, actually humilating, and even they didnt react like this. I actually cant think of any comparable case, even the much cited Brandi Glanvile wasnt like this (as an aside that she was actually humilated the way they seperated, LeAnn Rimes unlike Bianca actually engaged online, and despite all this all three managed to co-parent) - like imagine Ioan had broken up with her like Helen Skelton's ex did lmao

kingseven

VIP Member
I am sure Ioan has made up with Math over the last few years. I would just LOVE a picture of I&B with Math and Keri to come out soon 😂
Can we categorically rule out that the fall out was actually in fact Yo’s fault as he tried to offload her onto MR Ouicassi style?

• Haha