Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice must have coughed up the dough to renew her lease, because on the apartments website her address now shows
Check Back Soon for Upcoming Availability, unlike last week when it appeared to be an active rental.
Wow. She's going out with a bang and not a whimper. She got $110k from the house sale but there won't be much left if she has just spent another $39k on rent. Also the official price is $7.5k a month so I wonder if they put the price up?

Reactions: 14
It’s really sad that you have two children whose lives are so exposed and yet they are completely isolated.
Ioan who is a private person is equally exposed through no fault of his own and having done nothing other than end an unhappy marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder where the idea that Alice has no friends come from?

View attachment 2490229

Could it possibly be... from Alice herself?

View attachment 2490239

View attachment 2490231

View attachment 2490232

For this one, it shows Alice is lying in her Cameo that Lulugrace posted in the last thread, as in it, she claims she only lost one friend after the split:

View attachment 2490241

View attachment 2490234
Stupid NL thinks that online socks and trolls, and fake accounts are classed as friends 🤦🏼‍♀️
That's the level dumb we are dealing with here!
All that time living in LA and she didn't make any friends, I wonder why that could be 🤔

Reactions: 26
True question with respect. In the example of your friends, were both parents working and in a traceable way, contributing to the minors upkeep? Or did one rent a flat at an exorbitant rate in an exclusive neighborhood with no apparent means to support themselves? Alice is a very abnormal example and we know it’s October and no one has any idea how she plans to pay rent this month. What happens then? (Rhetorical). I think housing her kids with no income and no plan is going to get her before the custody trial does.
I know that the cases are different. I mentioned my former friend as an example of a situation where there has been such effective PA that the court felt that it couldn't undo the damage, and ultimately the father has been punished through no fault of his own.

The reality is that Ioan has barely spent any time with the girls for the past 2/3 years. He also lives with someone who they are primed to hate. From what the socks are posting, it doesn't appear that the reunification therapy is going particularly well with regard to Ella at least.

I think that it was telling that Anne Kiley said Ioan loves his daughters very, very much but doesn't know what to do for the best. Will a judge be able to say that it's in their best interests to be removed from their mother and forced to live with their father when their relationship has completely broken down? Even without PA, it would be extremely difficult for the girls to adjust to and accept Bianca, let alone move in with him whilst he is living with her.

Yes, Alice's decision to take on the a flat that she can't afford in the long run was reckless and makes no sense. They moved into the new property in May so the first 6 months is up at the beginning of December. She had nearly $50,000 in her accounts in August so should still have money left to move to a cheaper place and she should eventually have spousal support. Ioan won't see them homeless regardless of what she's done. I think that everything will come to a head pretty much at the same time in terms of her diminishing finances and the custody trial.

Her having to move again will no doubt be used as another weapon to tell the girls that their father is to blame for everything. And I imagine from the girls' point of view, they will agree because right now all they see is their lives have been turned upside down because he left 'them'. That won't do anything to help their relationship with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don’t think leaving them with Malice is the safest option. Malice has proved over and over again what an abusive mother she is. Leaving them with her will probably cause even more damage and trauma that will be very difficult to undo even with tons of therapy. The children need to be removed. Whether they will go to their father is another issue.
I can see the upshot of this case being physical custody awarded to Alice, with visitation to Ioan. I can also see Ioan eventually relocating to the UK, where work is likely more plentiful for him. And, I can see a power shift between Alice and her daughters. As they get older, they'll be far less likely to put up with mum's antics and Ella, at least, could become teen-from-hell abusive. Be careful what you wish for, Alice.

/MOO

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just popping in to say hello, and that also whilst my Alexa alarm went off earlier this morning, I shouted “Stop Alice” at it then got mad wondering why she wasn’t shutting the hell up.

Bit like how I feel about Alice IRL and not just in my dreamscape tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know that the cases are different. I mentioned my former friend as an example of a situation where there has been such effective PA that the court felt that it couldn't undo the damage, and ultimately the father has been punished through no fault of his own.

The reality is that Ioan has barely spent any time with the girls for the past 2/3 years. He also lives with someone who they are primed to hate. From what the socks are posting, it doesn't appear that the reunification therapy is going particularly well with regard to Ella at least.

I think that it was telling that Anne Kiley said Ioan loves his daughters very, very much but doesn't know what to do for the best. Will a judge be able to say that it's in their best interests to be removed from their mother and forced to live with their father when their relationship has completely broken down? Even without PA, it would be extremely difficult for the girls to adjust to and accept Bianca, let alone move in with him whilst he is living with her.

Yes, Alice's decision to take on the a flat that she can't afford in the long run was reckless and makes no sense. They moved into the new property in May so the first 6 months is up at the beginning of December. She had nearly $50,000 in her accounts in August so should still have money left to move to a cheaper place and she should eventually have spousal support. Ioan won't see them homeless regardless of what she's done. I think that everything will come to a head pretty much at the same time in terms of her diminishing finances and the custody trial.

Her having to move again will no doubt be used as another weapon to tell the girls that their father is to blame for everything. And I imagine from the girls' point of view, they will agree because right now all they see is their lives have been turned upside down because he left 'them'. That won't do anything to help their relationship with him.
Six months from beginning of May is October, as was noted in court as the likely time her lease would be up ...

Reactions: 19
well, give Alice sole custody but no support due to PA (has happened before), things will resolve quickly then

regarding the rental: its possible that someone else rented it starting november

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree Ioan needs to plan for a move to BH pretty soon. Now the house is sold he knows there will be money for a deposit or for a good long-term rental with 3 bedrooms. I can't see any way that she will get more from the house sale. I think he wants, and needs, as clean a break as possible. Surely all the time she has refused to support herself and the children since the separation will end up with no spousal support (and that's not even taking into account the PRO's impact).

This whole saga really REALLY shows the power of a self-fulfilling prophecy.... all along Alice has been Fear (plus about a million other mental/ social/ emotional issue) driven that she would be on the streets and Ioan would take the girls and that I & B would play 'happy families' and she'd be replaced... just like Betty Broderick she basically is making it happen for herself.

• Heart
well, give Alice sole custody but no support due to PA (has happened before), things will resolve quickly then

regarding the rental: its possible that someone else rented it starting november
That could account for the threat the videos will be released in a few weeks.

As eviction day approaches, the threats will continue.

Just joking though... Alice has probably squirrelled away a chunk of change and isn't close to being broke. She's living the Beverly hills life, baybeez!

Six months from beginning of May is October, as was noted in court as the likely time her lease would be up ...
Sorry, you're right. So, the initial 6 months would be up at the beginning of November and not December.

Reactions: 6
This whole saga really REALLY shows the power of a self-fulfilling prophecy.... all along Alice has been Fear (plus about a million other mental/ social/ emotional issue) driven that she would be on the streets and Ioan would take the girls and that I & B would play 'happy families' and she'd be replaced... just like Betty Broderick she basically is making it happen for herself.
I'm not sure Alice ever really believed she would be on the streets. IMO she said that to Ioan, and in the tabloids and on her social media, to blackmail and shame him.

Should Ioan be awarded full custody, I also can't see him and Bianca playing happy families with the girls for a long time, as there needs to be treatment/reunification camps involved before they could be placed with him. It's going to be a tough road for all of them.

Reactions: 22
Stupid NL thinks that online socks and trolls, and fake accounts are classed as friends 🤦🏼‍♀️
That's the level dumb we are dealing with here!
All that time living in LA and she didn't make any friends, I wonder why that could be 🤔
A lot of those socks are known to Alice and are also her IG followers.

Reactions: 6
give Alice sole custody but no support due to PA (has happened before), things will resolve quickly then
That would just be more drama but no resolution. She is banking that IG won't want the kids to be destitute. She wants both the money and the kids and would guilt trip/ruin IG publicly to make sure he pays up. There would be new scams in the DM if this ever happened, eg, Ella being papped dumpster diving or begging in the streets.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Alice is in my opinion mentally unwell. Nothing she has done so far has brought her anything but trouble. Her campaign, if you can call it that, has failed utterly. It has made B and I a more united team. Her children, her beloved baybeez, are damaged beyond belief, her career is finished, her reputation is shot, her appearance slightly better than a bag lady, her options limited.She has alienated people including hitherto steadfast fans, anyone who looked on her benignly must surely know that sympathy was misplaced. You must be mentally unwell to behave like this after all this time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Whilst I can see many reasons the judge would not remove the girls from Alice there’s an increasing chance it will happen.

Alice’s refusal to share details of Ella’s schooling (requested by Ioan’s legal team I presume) and Ella being out of school for a year are huge.

Her arbitrary decision to change Elsie’s school despite there being a court order in place. If she cannot work with Ioan on something as basic as education it is clear she is unwilling and unable to co-parent in any meaningful way.

She will need to prove she can provide a stable home for them going forward, I don’t believe she can do this.

These are just the basics, what comes out in therapy will be a whole other story.

She’s not worried about running out of money because she assumes Ioan will have to pick up the pieces and put a roof over the girls.

Maybe he will but, if he does, it certainly won’t be a $6k a month place in BH.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.