Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think mAlice is all talk and doesn’t really want the trial open. We likely don’t know the half of what she has done or is doing. Does she really want it all exposed to the world? I don’t think so. She will also want it sealed but she won’t admit that.
Oh, I reckon she does. Because then she can say it’s all LIES’, get a great deal more attention online and therefore people to fight with, and she can milk the accusations/transcripts for months, if not years.
Never underestimate the thirst of a narcissist for attention: it doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad, as long as they get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Alice had his back, then there would have been no interviews about the divorce, no social media bashing Ioan, his mother, Bianca, or her family, no DM articles full of lies, no pap shots of upset kids at the court house, 113 pages of abusive emails and text messages, no missing money, kids would not need therapy...

View attachment 2489806
Now where is AE's tweet about how she only abuses people who deserve it? That's what she really means.

Reactions: 22
I still can't work out what's happened in that family.

Father = applied mathematician, top of the field.
Mother = teacher, top of the field.
Mother's brother = physicist, top of the field.

Alice = Alice.
Tone = Tone.
Phil = conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer. ie anti-science.

I thought maybe a defect from a grandparent that has skipped a generation.
But all 3/3 kids wouldn't get it and anyway what is it?

So I went to environmental contaminant/pollutant. Which is why I ended up with air pollution in Bristol in early 70's.
It is literally the only thing I can think of. Air pollution could do that to the brain of of a young'un and to bubs in utero.
It's all I got. Unless they were all foundlings, or all adopted, or all from some other parents somehow .....

Someone should do a case study ....
Even if they all had different parents 3/3 points to nurture not nature.

Reactions: 15
Oh, I reckon she does. Because then she can say it’s all LIES’, get a great deal more attention online and therefore people to fight with, and she can milk the accusations/transcripts for months, if not years.
Never underestimate the thirst of a narcissist for attention: it doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad, as long as they get it.
She will be a victim of a corrupt system...poor me. Narcissists live to play a victim. She's done it her whole life.

Reactions: 12
Here is the link to the PDF of the entire summary, for the wiki and for easy reading.

Also attached below. I have some urgent stuff to handle at the moment but will be back soon, in the event there are any questions.
Thank you so much Hiraeth, you're an absolute gem! ☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These are the desperate flailings of a mental, physical, and financial abuser who is a couple weeks away from a mandatory psychiatric evaluation.
I think she is hoping that her sock is reported to the cops. She is basically ramping up again with the same stuff that got her the DVRO. She wants to be arrested as it feeds the victim narrative and she would use it to delay the evaluation on her like she did last time with the court hearing. She is all about delaying as much as possible as it has served her well so far in terms of PAing the kids and bleeding IG dry of money. Anyway Anne won't bite this time.

1696410506773.png

Reactions: 14
My hypothesis is that Alice doesn't want the court proceedings sealed so that 'her side' of the story and all the terrible things she alleges Ioan has done can 'come out' - if I read it correctly, the Sanchez waiver means that anything in the custody reports, even hearsay as reported by Dupee and the GAL, can be submitted into evidence. So she thinks she can spew all her nonsense to them and get it into the precious 'court documents' and the public domain via Tattle/the Daily Fail. I don't think it will work and I think it will be desperately harmful to the kids, and embarrassing for both parents, but I wonder if that's what she's thinking. She reminds me a bit of Stephen Bear who turned up to his *sentencing hearing* thinking that it was still an opportunity to clear his name.

I know we love the gossip, and the custody evidence and transcripts would be a wild ride, but I do think they should be sealed for the sake of the kids. If Alice has any sense she will, but I suspect her narc drive is too strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I got out of that cocksucking hair salon and raced home with Biggie, Pac and Cyprus Hill on blast. Worst day to have a 4 1/2 hour hair appointment 😭
I hope your hair looks nice though 👌🏻
Having read the transcript (thank you again Hiraeth) it's clear that mAlice is shitting bricks! Because they will find out when and how the breakdown between I and the girls started and why.
I mean we all know the answer, even the judge knows the answer!
MAlice should concede it was her, she won't because she's a narc, but if she can admit she's in the wrong, the girls might not dislike her so much when they understand what she has done to them.
Because they might not dislike her now, but when they are old enough to start their own lives, have friendships, relationships, jobs etx and aren't stuck with mAlice 24/7, they will see what she has done to them, from the outside looking in.
I'm glad they brought up mAlices financials again, as a concern. Will be interesting to see if she stays at that flat, and if so how, because according to her she is broke and living on handouts 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
That super obsessed Twitter account is doing dossiers on some of us! @Bridgeofsighs, @IHateHadargoyle, @CookieMonsta--hilarious times lie ahead! 😂

View attachment 2489642
View attachment 2489643
View attachment 2489644
Oooh! I hope they screenshat me too, bleeping dimwits!
Hi Malice/Hi Socks 👋🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Alice wants it all out in the open because people like her and her enabler loopy have demonstrated that they will twist facts into pretzels to fit their narrative. Whatever happens, it will be everyone else’s fault. Not Alice. A corrupt system, reactive abuse, a “powerful Hollywood man”.. you name it, she will try it. Unfortunately most people have seen through her little charade now, so her wanting to keep playing it out so publicly is only making her look worse

Reactions: 24
Alice doesn't want the custody hearing sealed.
It kinda looks that way given that no ex parte joint RFO to seal the hearing was made. Is she going to do a deal with the DM? She is the one who went public with her smear campaign and maybe she thinks that having the hearing unsealed is another way to smear IG and BW?

It's also the last gasp for publicity. After the hearing, they are done legally although she will probably pull a few more stunts anyway to try and get those column inches. As she can't do red carpets anyone, this is how she will get her fix for publicity.

She is also going through all my posts on Tattle even back to Sept 2021!!

1696411510248.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Alice doesn't want the custody hearing sealed.
she wants the opposite of what ioan wants. Always. Plus she doesn't give a tit about the kids and she knows he does...so it's more pressure on him not to take it to a hearing (if he wants to protect the kids from the press)
She wants to be talked about. She craves it. She’ll have even less engagement online without court documents being available to us and the press. What a truly shameful mother.

Reactions: 25
AlcoTone missed the part about Ioan's financial declarations being verified by an independent third party CPA firm, I guess. 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2489651
I would hide my money too. I guess Alice is not forthcoming with the funds she promised him. Now that she do not have access to Ioan's money anymore. She signed a prenup you dumb ass, so she was supposed to make her own money. Just deciding that she was no longer going to abide by the prenup do not automatically make his money, hers.

Reactions: 16
I'd love him to release that tape
1000017574.jpg

because it would provide evidence...for Ioan
1000017576.jpg

Also that lowlife is now attacking Ioan's brother for being single. the difference in class between the pair of siblings is incredible
1000017578.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I think another Turd picked up that this is someone who loves his kids so much that he recognises he might have to let them go. Hopefully temporarily and they would find their way back to him.
Yep. Plus the kids will say they want to stay with Mommy Dearest and Ella will probably be on the stand. AE will use the GC as her mouthpiece to say horrible things about IG and BW and it's not breaking the DVRO when Ella does it even though we all know who is pulling her strings.

The only options are AE being able to keep full custody by default as this tit show has been going on for too long to be undone by therapy or the alternative which is only visitation for AE and the girls being put in boarding school until they can be deprogrammed properly. The latter is probably going to be more traumatic for the girls sadly.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The custody evaluator after listening to Alice drone on and on about the book she wants to write, bogans, bombshell secret videos, and being broke and abandoned with babyeez.

View attachment 2490014
I am genuinely intrigued by how Alice will ‘perform’ for Dr Dupee. I have no doubt she is aware enough to not launch into the crazy in front of her but the issue is she fundamentally believes in some really fucked up things and it will be impossible to hide those for any period of time. An evaluation that is expected to take 3 months will be largely focused on Alice as the main caregiver. Ordinarily there would be many people to speak to but Alice has so isolated those girls that she is front and centre of the evaluation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree Ioan needs to plan for a move to BH pretty soon. Now the house is sold he knows there will be money for a deposit or for a good long-term rental with 3 bedrooms. I can't see any way that she will get more from the house sale. I think he wants, and needs, as clean a break as possible. Surely all the time she has refused to support herself and the children since the separation will end up with no spousal support (and that's not even taking into account the PRO's impact).

Reactions: 11
I am genuinely intrigued by how Alice will ‘perform’ for Dr Dupee. I have no doubt she is aware enough to not launch into the crazy in front of her but the issue is she fundamentally believes in some really fucked up things and it will be impossible to hide those for any period of time. An evaluation that is expected to take 3 months will be largely focused on Alice as the main caregiver. Ordinarily there would be many people to speak to but Alice has so isolated those girls that she is front and centre of the evaluation.
You would think she would put an a decent act for the evaluator but she couldn’t even behave normally in front of a judge, in a case she was not party to.

Not only is she divorced from Baby Angel but she’s also divorced from reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
this convo is insane. like just show a professional this convo between Alice's brother and somebody who knows all about Alice and they immediately can tell what is going on

So let me get this straight

comforting your child over their mom being possibly jailed is the same as verbally abusing your child and threatening to abandon it? yes, Tone, please leak it all
View attachment 2489911
nope, we simply think Alice is dumb
View attachment 2489912
actually Alice said her agent did dump her and then blamed it as always on Ioan for not sticking up for her
View attachment 2489913
IMO this tweet was written by Alice.

"I guess" is an Alice-ism.

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 11.00.42.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a feeling that AE will keep smearing until the end of time.

Legal people - even if AE wants the hearing unsealed, I presume the final decision is up to Judge Josh, so it might happen anyway?

1696414071868.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.