Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That transcript was quite a read. Thank you @Hiraeth for noting it so well and so clear to understand ❤

It's bloody chaos, basically, isnt it? 🙁

Good things imo - they keep Judge Josh. He seems like a kind and clever man and very good at keeping things calm and undramatic. I loved how good he was with poor, mixed up Ella at the RO trial. There seems to be a lot of will to move things forward. Noone sounds dramatic or vengeful. Just fair.

You never know, that talk of Alice's "complications" could indicate that she's really mentally unwell and this will be exposed. Imagine if they found out she was really unwell and treated her - maybe she'd be able to rebuild her life even. I think the girls will be getting treated too which is sad to hear, but for the best. Ioan is the stable parent now and I hope he gets them back next year.

If Alice has a treatable condition and is forced into treatment she and everyone else could be a lot happier in a couple of years. That would be my hope. And the girls back with dad.

The last thing I'd ever want to read here is drama around evictions, humiliation of kids, police arrests or even (god forbid) attempts at life taking. Those girls need an out from all this.

Sorry for essay ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
She has said previously she doesn't like the grind of everyday parenting, only the "fun" parts. So she simply doesn't bother.
Gloria still seems to be on the payroll. That said, I suspect when the kids aren't at school they spend a lot of time on devices, while AE socks away on X. NL has done 1092 posts in the space of a month and "Tone" has done 10,000 but over a much longer period.

Dinner time is take out. They aren't as young and as demanding now so I don't think the parenting is that much of a chore. AE won't give up either the kids or the money voluntarily. My word on it (as Loopy would say, the pompous arse).
---
Her type don’t engage with MH services anyway and if she wants to it’s on her now.
Correct. In fact, AE is very anti therapy which is a 'racket' unless you are telling her she's the most amazing woman who ever lived, like her gay therapist did.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh, I reckon she does. Because then she can say it’s all LIES’, get a great deal more attention online and therefore people to fight with, and she can milk the accusations/transcripts for months, if not years.
Never underestimate the thirst of a narcissist for attention: it doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad, as long as they get it.
Thank you for this succinct explanation.

Genuinely, I have learned so much about the behaviour of the narcissist(s) in my life from this and the Jack Monroe threads.

I wouldn't say it's made me happier, exactly, but there's something comforting in knowing that i/we are not alone in having to try to deal with this kind of person around us.

The often self-defeating nature of it, in particular - the fact that the desperation for attention and validation seems to outweigh all practical benefits even for the narc themselves... it still doesn't make sense to me on a deep level, but it's reassuring to have it explained.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have learned so much about the behaviour of the narcissist(s) in my life from this and the Jack Monroe threads.
Isn't JM a lightweight narc compared to Alice though? Doesn't she allow the kid to see his father? Did the kid try to get a fake RO against the dad? While I'm sure JM is an arse and a grifter, I also saw her working on a BBC cooking show too.

Alice is hardcore and I could sense the desperation in the little that Anne said in the transcript eg, "some of the most complex facts and family dynamic situations that I’ve certainly ever seen in a custody case."

Reactions: 30
Does anyone else think Judge Josh has at least a cool 8 inches.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I have a crush!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wrote most of this last night but had a medically eventful evening with Mr. H and couldn't post.

These are all good questions. I think, based on the transcript's description of how the school discussion went in court, that the status quo will remain for now. The main goal for Ioan, I believe, is to minimize disruption to the girls' lives as much as possible (as much as it can be possible in these difficult circumstances). Pressing the issue would cause further disruption in little E's life and possibly make both girls' lives more difficult if Alice were immediately held to account (imagine how she would be to live with, for them). Obviously little E would have stayed in the same school regardless of what happened with her living situation, if Alice had followed the court order. But she didn't, and Ioan is choosing to lose this battle for little E's sake. However, the judge obviously noticed it (judges aren't happy when their orders are ignored) and this will be a contributing factor in considering custody and which parent really does have the children's best interests at heart.
So sorry Mr H and you @Hiraeth are going through so much medical trauma, it must be incredibly difficult for you both, you must be so exhausted ♥

Huge thanks for the obtaining and explaining the court docs, yet again! 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Isn't JM a lightweight narc compared to Alice though? Doesn't she allow the kid to see his father? Did the kid try to get a fake RO against the dad? While I'm sure JM is an arse and a grifter, I also saw her working on a BBC cooking show too.

Alice is hardcore and I could sense the desperation in the little that Anne said in the transcript eg, "some of the most complex facts and family dynamic situations that I’ve certainly ever seen in a custody case."
Jack is generally lightweight as a human being, yes, but she also has many narcissist traits like believing the truth is whatever she says it is, believing that she's the most important, beautiful, smartest, funniest person in the room, treating her child as an accessory to her own ego, stealing money and spending it on total crap, and using threats of suicide and other fictional mental and physical health conditions to try to get sympathy.

Also her 'cooking' on TV makes Alice's 'acting' on film look wonderfully accomplished.

Obviously the details of the situations differ, and they're both really appalling human beings, but in some ways, the main narc in my own life is even worse than both of them (has never worked, relies completely on her parents, has never managed to have any kind of adult relationship, and many more). But I don't think it's a competition of "who's worst?" It's more that seeing these behaviours analysed and explained on here has helped me to make sense of a lot of stuff I've seen first-hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah I know it's not a competition but from my own personal experience there are degrees of narcdom. They all have similarities but some verge on the psychopathic and I think AE dances on that narc/psycho line at lot.

It's good that there is so much awareness now of narcs and their sly little ways. I was one of the IG fans back in the day and while we all knew there was something 'off' with AE, none of us pegged her as a narc as there just wasn't that much awareness of it. It helps when you can name a thing.

Reactions: 22
So even though AK appeared to smooth things over regarding the breaking a court order to change Little E's school, could Judge Josh have issued some sanction? It us hus order that was broken in his court, after all!

Edited to say: Sorry - just read back and seen this has been answered multiple times!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
♥
1000017593.jpg

I btw fully expect Alice's side to moan that coincidentally now Alice has finally managed to find the strength to reveal all of Ioan's crimes but now she is gagged in court too, blablabla.
lmao, it's starting
1000017594.jpg

it's less about "crazy people accessing records" but more about kids being negative frontpage news on the DM and what this means for their future (remember that open letter from psychology today), none of Ioan's filings ever put the kids this much in the focus, but the RO request by Ella did. He is trying to minimize the enourmous damage Alice caused on Ella's future basically.

Reactions: 35
Yeah I know it's not a competition but from my own personal experience there are degrees of narcdom. They all have similarities but some verge on the psychopathic and I think AE dances on that narc/psycho line at lot.

It's good that there is so much awareness now of narcs and their sly little ways. I was one of the IG fans back in the day and while we all knew there was something 'off' with AE, none of us pegged her as a narc as there just wasn't that much awareness of it. It helps when you can name a thing.
I agree there is something much more 'off piste' about AE. JM always just strikes me as pathetic and embarrassing - but managed to fool a lot of people for a long time. AE definitely feels madder and more dangerous.

Reactions: 16
More twattery from the idiots. I presume this sock would have to give a real name to make a report so am calling BS.

9B6B356A-319E-4DB1-A8E8-1E1EA161F06F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I wrote most of this last night but had a medically eventful evening with Mr. H and couldn't post.

These are all good questions. I think, based on the transcript's description of how the school discussion went in court, that the status quo will remain for now. The main goal for Ioan, I believe, is to minimize disruption to the girls' lives as much as possible (as much as it can be possible in these difficult circumstances). Pressing the issue would cause further disruption in little E's life and possibly make both girls' lives more difficult if Alice were immediately held to account (imagine how she would be to live with, for them). Obviously little E would have stayed in the same school regardless of what happened with her living situation, if Alice had followed the court order. But she didn't, and Ioan is choosing to lose this battle for little E's sake. However, the judge obviously noticed it (judges aren't happy when their orders are ignored) and this will be a contributing factor in considering custody and which parent really does have the children's best interests at heart.
Hope Mr H is okay ☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As for NL/Alice/Tone - kids are off to school.

Catch up on Tattle.

Spout BS on Twitter.

Open the rose.

Spout some more BS.

Drink more rose.

Summon the spirit of Alcatone.

Tell the kids mummy is doing important legal stuff.

Order take out.

Drink more, rant more.

Pass out.

Reactions: 26
Piqui’s Law: Keeping Children Safe From Family Violence Act passed unanimously in the California Assembly on Sept. 13; it now awaits Gov. Gavin Newsom’s signature. The law is named for a 5-year-old boy who was murdered by his father on April 21, 2017, despite his mother’s warnings. It requires judges and court professionals involved in custody and domestic violence to complete crucial training. And it also bans use of reunification camps—controversial therapy programs that claim to “reunite” children with estranged, sometimes abusive, parents.

Reunification camps will be out if/when Newsom signs this.

AE definitely feels madder and more dangerous.
Yep. If you look at who NL is following, it seems that she will go down the "IG was an abuser who coercively controlled me" route which is basically DARVOing him at the hearing. She might try to dupe Dupee which this spiel too. What's scary is I can see her coaching the kids (especially Ella) to lie to Dupee and the court and claim IG abused narc mommy and/or her too. She's a psycho. She is hinting that that's what she will do here.

1696436621431.png

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So even though AK appeared to smooth things over regarding the breaking a court order to change Little E's school, could Judge Josh have issued some sanction? It us hus order that was broken in his court, after all!

Edited to say: Sorry - just read back and seen this has been answered multiple times!
From what Anne said Ioan wasn’t there and hadn’t instructed her to act. He was the only one who could say she didn’t consult with him. The Judge would be overreaching if her ruled against Alice only for Ioan to say she did send a message or something or that he now agrees.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.