Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #216 Alice is the Queen of D'Nile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice should be paying 100% of the therapists ans evaluators cost. It's her fault they are needed.
Take any job.

Screenshot_20231001_152528_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It's not all that's needed. AE will have her ass handed to her in court.
She has actually made Ioan's custody battle easier. She can't claim that he has caused their out of control behavior because she has withheld them from him. She can't claim that Bianca would be a bad influence because she has never had any contact with them. The one time they did have contact with her, they acted like out of control maniacs, she filed a request for a RO and the end result as everyone knows is the current status quo. That is why she is losing her mind on social media. She knows she is going to get spanked in court. Crazy Loon

• Heart
Reactions: 42
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's like she's posting on Tone's account, in the way she would reply, posts the reply, then thinks tit, I need to come across more unhinged, that account is 100% her.

She's going off the rails now because more things are happening this month with the girls.

Reactions: 26
IIRC, I think Anne is still his divorce attorney and Berlinsky is his contractual attorney for the Miraval case? :unsure:
It appears Theodore J. Boutrous Jr. was his most recent lawyer regarding custody. He seems to have several though.

Reactions: 8
Ok Pookie, you've got Crayons that aren't gonna eat themselves.

View attachment 2485307
FUN FACT!
When I was in primary school I used to eat crayons 🙈
They told my mum and I was obviously told to stop and I got caught eating another one a few days later, it was a lovely dark blue/purple colour 🤣🤣🤣
I'll show myself out 🚶‍♀️
I have a feeling that this will be the week we get the transcripts 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You'd think "real Alice" would have come out a few months ago when one of the socks told the world that she had herpes, but I guess that wasn't as dire as an "Alice impersonator." 🤦🏼‍♀️
You win the internet tonight! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Boy, Alice can't seem to run far enough to put distance between herself, NL, and the rest of the socks! I think Alice here is freaking out over the fact she is rightly called out here for running the anti Ioan/Bianca socks. I think the family counseling and scrutiny has her spooked, and she seems scared shitless of the possible consequences. She's in overdrive now establishing the pretense that she and and her minions aren't acquainted, and that their opinions are their own, and heck, she really has no idea who these folks are... I can't help but think NL is fast outliving her usefulness. You had the completely cringey "meeting" online yesterday where Alice says she doesn't know her, with the dutiful sock taking accountability for running a bunch of other socks, and their smears. I'm sure Alice thinks this "confession" by NL exonerates her from any accountability. This whole debacle has me gob smacked! Alice can't possibly think someone can't see through this ham fisted, and preposterous scenario.
Dumbro clearly didn't get the memo, he's still chatting away with NL. As we've all said, iTones is a liability! Someone said on this thread, he will be her undoing: nail on the head!!
---
Alice should be paying 100% of the therapists ans evaluators cost. It's her fault they are needed.
Take any job.

View attachment 2485418
Erm that NL wants to be careful who she calling witches, as we have some actual witches on here and let me tell you, I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of a witch!
On that note, if anyone has a spell for nausea, help a girl out please 🙏 ☮🩷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They’re doing ”heavy tit therapy” because Alice did not want them to reunify. Hence, the request for an evaluator (which was also backed by the GAL….

I’m sure Ioan would have preferred not to spend all this money on court proceedings. It’s Alice who is not cooperating and making it necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Holy duck, what have I missed :oops:
She's really rattled about the upcoming evaluations, ey? Plus the trial is in a few months... The clock is ticking for Alice.
Alright, back to catching up.

Reactions: 18
Take any job.

View attachment 2485418
So Home Depot is her problem? She thinks she’s above it? Good. She can find any job she thinks is appropriate, as long as she can pay for her babiezzz. After all, she doesn’t want them to have a relationship with their dad. Why does she want his money?

Reactions: 32
Take any job.

View attachment 2485418
Al could just agree a payment plan ;) Whinging all the way to her job to look after her kids' welfare.

Al thinks that everyone on the planet is an unethical scumbag because she herself is one.

Reactions: 20
Erm, I don't know how many of us are on here, but I'm pretty sure it's more than "everyone NL has spoken too" 🤣🤣 and we're not on her side...🤷🏼‍♀️
---

Whiten your little circle 🤔
Racism right there!
I think she meant widen, but the cap fits! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
From recent behavior I think we can assume therapy is going well....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who would have thought that breaching court orders and getting your child to file a false RO against their dad leads to heavy tit intervention from the court. truly, no one could have seen this coming /s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just gonna leave this here 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
On that note, if anyone has a spell for nausea, help a girl out please 🙏 ☮🩷
this always worked for me
I don't have a spell though I've often been called a 'witch' by strangers.
I suffered migraines (diagnosed) since before the age of 2 years. Back then it was easy to purchase coco-cola syrup (from anywhere that sold fountain drinks). Now, I find that if I sip on a room temperature coco-cola (not other soft drinks) that it does help control any nausea.

might help for you -- worth a try...

1696194133833.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.