Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that AE will keep smearing until the end of time.

Legal people - even if AE wants the hearing unsealed, I presume the final decision is up to Judge Josh, so it might happen anyway?

View attachment 2490210
sealing records in California is very difficult. even with everyone in agreement its often not granted.
Yep. Plus the kids will say they want to stay with Mommy Dearest and Ella will probably be on the stand. AE will use the GC as her mouthpiece to say horrible things about IG and BW and it's not breaking the DVRO when Ella does it even though we all know who is pulling her strings.

The only options are AE being able to keep full custody by default as this tit show has been going on for too long to be undone by therapy or the alternative which is only visitation for AE and the girls being put in boarding school until they can be deprogrammed properly. The latter is probably going to be more traumatic for the girls sadly.
i'm pretty sure it'll end with reunification camps and placing them to third parties. the judge seems to have seen through Alice entirely. the GAL gives off a similar early impression. If the custody evaluator also thinks in a similar way it's hard to believe that they'd leave them with her, especially since it's legally difficult with a DVRO anyway

more severe cases than this have been placed with the estranged parent. usually with grandparents living in. the issue in this case is obviously the total isolation Alice has imposed on them which makes it hard to live with anyone except your captor. and obviously the other issue is that one child has been groomed into an abuser already which makes living with it harder, but this is even more reason for the court to intervebe

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
I agree as she is nuts, it’s actually not remotely funny when you consider her behaviour over this past 3 years and judging from the socks she hasn’t moved on one iota. That says something pretty damning about her, I’ve never known anyone to have such a lack of self awareness as Alice.
But I do have hope and massive new respect for Ioan who tbh I don’t have strong feelings about as I didn’t even know him before this thread…because…what he said in the new transcript about not being sure what to do in the girls’ best interests due to the extent of alienation and asking for the court/evaluators to make the appropriate judgement…
I think another Turd picked up that this is someone who loves his kids so much that he recognises he might have to let them go. Hopefully temporarily and they would find their way back to him. That’s true, genuine, altruistic love to me, when you love someone so much you just want the best for them even if that means you lose them, even if in this situation it’s not really the best thing for them, but they’re so alienated that in reality it’s the only safe option.
So much respect for Ioan and for what it’s worth I’m sure the girls will both come back to him. They have Stockholm but it can be fixed. He’s done everything right in my view.
I don’t think leaving them with Malice is the safest option. Malice has proved over and over again what an abusive mother she is. Leaving them with her will probably cause even more damage and trauma that will be very difficult to undo even with tons of therapy. The children need to be removed. Whether they will go to their father is another issue.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Hey, Tone. Hands in the air. I give up, mate. You got me - outed once again! Name: Edna. Gender: Choose your own adventure. Nationality: Oz. Address: Out of the Closet via the Wardrobe, Narnia.

Please go easy on me, cobber. I just ironed my frock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I wonder where the idea that Alice has no friends come from?

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 11.19.08.png

Could it possibly be... from Alice herself?

9oltjeGl.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 11.17.38.png

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 11.18.09.png

For this one, it shows Alice is lying in her Cameo that Lulugrace posted in the last thread, as in it, she claims she only lost one friend after the split:

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 11.25.37.png

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 11.21.11.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
more severe cases than this have been placed with the estranged parent. usually with grandparents living in.
It's just not an option here though. Ella's behaviour at the supposed sleepover was AE's way of saying "ok, if you want the kids, it will be a nightmare for you both and then the kids will just skip off into the night." It's also dangerous for BW to be around Ella, that's the sad truth of it, as she might come to physical harm and in IG's case if he is ever alone with Ella then CSA allegations will probably be made. The kids skipping off into the night is also potentially dangerous for them too. So this is about as severe as it gets and there are no extended family around either to help out.

it'll end with reunification camps and placing them to third parties.
Which third party though? Fostering? My money is that they stay with Alice even though it's bad for them, it's the lesser of 2 evils at this stage.

I don’t think leaving them with Malice is the safest option.
I agree it's not safe but the other options won't be easy either. It's a dilemma and even Anne seems at a loss here due to the unhinged maniac that is Alice. The best interests of the children = what is the least worst option at this late stage.

Anne: “Mr. Gruffudd loves his children very, very much. Does not know what is in their best interest in this extremely complicated situation. And he is seeking the recommendation, the analysis assessment of a mental health professional and the recommendation as to the best interest of the children, taking into consideration some of the most complex facts and family dynamic situations that I’ve certainly ever seen in a custody case.”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
sealing records in California is very difficult. even with everyone in agreement its often not granted.

i'm pretty sure it'll end with reunification camps and placing them to third parties. the judge seems to have seen through Alice entirely. the GAL gives off a similar early impression. If the custody evaluator also thinks in a similar way it's hard to believe that they'd leave them with her, especially since it's legally difficult with a DVRO anyway

more severe cases than this have been placed with the estranged parent. usually with grandparents living in. the issue in this case is obviously the total isolation Alice has imposed on them which makes it hard to live with anyone except your captor. and obviously the other issue is that one child has been groomed into an abuser already which makes living with it harder, but this is even more reason for the court to intervebe
Its such a grim depressing outcome for them all. Maybe as you say If Alice could be put in long term psyche hold. Then the girls went to experienced foster carers and saw their Dad regularly with a therapist maybe there could be a positive ending. The longer it goes on the likely hood of Ella going to College looks less and less ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The children need to be removed. Whether they will go to their father is another issue.
Another option might be Elsie is removed before she gets as bad as Ella. Who knows? It's going to be a very tough one for all concerned.

Reactions: 16
Well she’s achieved her goal of bleeping his life up.

The fact she’s destroying herself and her kids doesn’t matter to Alice.

Anybody who still supports her needs to take a long hard look at themselves and their morals and values.

It’s fine to feel sorry for a woman whose husband left but it is not fine to encourage or support her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My question is: what the hell is Alice going to do about housing? She blew all the money on rent and a nanny (!!), obviously trying to get more cash from IG and live in the style she deems herself accustomed to. There’s no more money. IG is broke. His funds are frozen. BW is dealing with the major bills. He’s only had one role this year, likely due to Alice’s toxic shenanigans. He can’t afford to pay for what she endlessly demands. So where are they going to live? Is she going to pull some trick whereby they’re papped at a shelter or emergency housing? Will she take them over stafe lines or even further north? What options does she have? She’s flat broke, the money tree has been chopped down and incinerated, and she refuses to get a job. She isn’t going to be able to bag a rich man with her history and attitude; no-one’s going to bankroll her.
Do we think she deliberately engineered this crisis to get back at IG for selling the La Jolla house (and daring to leave her, obviously)?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is being single such an insult for Al? Divorce rates are through the roof because people are miserable. And if the choice for any man was to choose Al or be single, well, they'd pay $400K to get rid of her and to never see her, or hear her again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Tell me you are single without telling me... Both Tone and AE are undateable. Alun isn't.

1696417285963.png

---
Do we think she deliberately engineered this crisis to get back at IG for selling the La Jolla house (and daring to leave her, obviously)?
Yes. She runs on revenge.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I agree with Welp and I have said this pretty much from the start. Judge isn’t leaving the kids with a sociopath after what’s she done and continues to do. He will remove them, and kids are removed for much much less than what mAlice has done. It’s up to the judge and those involved to figure out where to put them, but they won’t be staying in the current situation. Guess why the judge was upset Elsie moved schools…. He knows they are not staying there imo.

Reactions: 29
Elsie's school was brought up but since the damage had been done, things were left as they are, since if Alice can't afford her apartment in Beverly Hills, then Elsie will have to change schools again, and that blame will rest squarely on Alice since she violated the court order.
Alice must have coughed up the dough to renew her lease, because on the apartments website her address now shows
Check Back Soon for Upcoming Availability, unlike last week when it appeared to be an active rental.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Argh, just wrote a reply and the site crashed!
I think there are two reasons why Ioan wants them sealed, the main being that be wants to keep the kids private life, private. We know he's a private person, and will want to try and protect them; mAlice on the other hand wants it all public, to get her narc fix so she thinks she's still a celebrity, she doesn't care if damages the kids. If she did she wouldn't have opened her trap in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️
Secondly, if they are sealed and IF anything is leaked, then it will only come from mAlice and her merry band of socks, which should have serious consequences.

I wonder about the school, what happened, as Ioan said he wanted further information/confirmation that mAlice could afford to stay in BH long term, before he agreed to any change, from my take on the latest court docs.

I reckon that mAlice didn't want Dr D, purely because she is from Brisbane, yes she is that petty! I bet she is seething they appointed her, more so than any other Dr, purely because of where she is from and that in my eyes is racism 💅

Question: we've not seen any motion be uploaded to the court docket thingy have we? Because this hearing was back in August and I would have though Anne would have filled that pretty quickly.
---
I mean let's face it, someone should have swallowed.
And I'm dead 💀🤣
Goodbyyeeeeeeee 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.