Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alas I cannot take the credit for the thread title it was from a post by blurp 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does Tone also claim to be the smartest person in the room? Far more intelligent, indeed.

Screenshot_20231002_135437_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Recap attempt: Alice had so many socks she confused herself. Alice's socks fought with her relations. Her relations blocked her socks. Alice clarified on Instagram that the socks posting horrible things on Twitter about Ioan were Bianca.

No real developments that we know of except an intriguing hint from Alice that she had been jailed but escaped in time to cook a wholesome dinner.

Pressure explosion imminent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Tone is painful. A total embarrassment.

Your alcohol sozzled chuckle brother, fighting your corner, who may or may not be you *some of the time* is not 'winning'

Screenshot 2023-08-15 17.39.46.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 20.57.29.png

This from GameofTones has literally killed me. According to google translate, here's what he said in welsh, which I am also nominating for a thread title:

We have made complete idiots out of ourselves.
This is EVERY SIZE YOU!

I just can't with these idiots any more... I am deceased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Tone is painful. A total embarrassment.

Your alcohol sozzled brother, fighting your corner, who may or may not be you *some of the time* is not 'winning'

View attachment 2487399
But does Tone even exist...? The weirdest WEIRDEST thing for me was how he was acting with the "fake" Alice.... like he genuinely seemed to think she was Alice, like they never speak in real life... so bizarre - help me understand!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This grown ass man is a fine influence his 2 nieces. Girls who have been emotionally abused by their mother, no less. This is no way to cultivate a stable environment.

Screenshot_20231002_135701_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
No one forced me. I like slagging off Z listers who fully deserve it. 💅

1696277433802.png

Hey Tone/Big Al here's a song for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This grown ass man is a fine influence his 2 nieces. Girls who have been emotionally abused by their mother, no less.

View attachment 2487433
I just cannot believe this is actually a full grown man spewing this continuous bile. If I saw that this was what my husband was tweeting all day every day he would no longer be my husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I just cannot believe this is actually a full grown man spewing this continuous bile. If I saw that this was what my husband was tweeting all day every day he would no longer be my husband.
Oh there is zero chance that Rachel is still with him if this is really Tone. No happily married man has this amount of time to spend vomiting onto a keyboard. I would’ve yeeted that computer out the window and dragged him to therapy years ago if I had the misfortune of being married to him. I’m Rachel’s age and I find it so confusing as the what she would’ve seen in him?

If she *is* still married to him, then I’d be heavily advising her to run. He is an absolute misogynist and she could do a whole lot better. You can see his posts have gone downhill since he started, as Alice has become more unhinged and fixated.

The multiple people trying to explain that his DMs are locked is killing me. It’s so funny. After all these years of living on Twitter, you’d think he knew the basics of how to communicate on it. Watching him beg for DMs despite them being turned off is just *chef’s kiss*

His whole account is the icing on the stupidity sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
But does Tone even exist...? The weirdest WEIRDEST thing for me was how he was acting with the "fake" Alice.... like he genuinely seemed to think she was Alice, like they never speak in real life... so bizarre - help me understand!
I must admit I wonder if he still exists. With his kidney problems, he could be 6ft under for all we know, and Alice isn't going to tell anyone that news as he is a valuable tool in her divorce battle (in her mind).

Life Expectancy
Life expectancy on dialysis varies depending on your other medical conditions, how well you follow your treatment plan, and various other factors. The average life expectancy on dialysis is 5-10 years. However, many patients have lived well on dialysis for 20 or even 30 years. Talk to your healthcare team about how to take care of yourself and stay healthy on dialysis.

From www.kidney.org

Well, we know from his tweets (if it is Tony who is tweeting) that he does not live a healthy lifestyle with pot noodles and alcohol, amongst the things he should not eat or drink! How long has he been on dialysis? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 15
I often think Tone has to be real; surely nobody would make up a character that dumb but Alice did have Marjorie as an alter ego so who knows.

Reactions: 31
I must admit I wonder if he still exists. With his kidney problems, he could be 6ft under for all we know, and Alice isn't going to tell anyone that news as he is a valuable tool in her divorce battle (in her mind).

Life Expectancy
Life expectancy on dialysis varies depending on your other medical conditions, how well you follow your treatment plan, and various other factors. The average life expectancy on dialysis is 5-10 years. However, many patients have lived well on dialysis for 20 or even 30 years. Talk to your healthcare team about how to take care of yourself and stay healthy on dialysis.

From www.kidney.org

Well, we know from his tweets (if it is Tony who is tweeting) that he does not live a healthy lifestyle with pot noodles and alcohol, amongst the things he should not eat or drink! How long has he been on dialysis? Does anyone know?
Longer than this saga, Alice wouldn't have given him the time of day let alone promised him a kidney if she was still with Ioan that's for sure. Moo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It sounds like actualtone tonight rather than alicetone - something about the wording and the threats. Even alicetone wouldn’t threaten people as he does
---
Mr flamingo and I in bed reading stuff and he looks over at my phone and asks “what’s the latest in Alice land”. He’s way too invested.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.