Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the JCS Criminal Psychology YouTube just now and the one video has a perp that is pretty much what Alice would be like under arrest / accused of a serious crime. Demanding a Coke, cigarettes and taking a list of questions for the police into her interrogation.
The video is about Sarah Boone if anyone’s interested, not commenting on why she may have done what she did, just her demeanour is sooo Alice.
The ultimate Karen (a title she shares with big Al)
Honestly I think Alice under arrest would just be crying, puking, rolling on floors. But who knows. Maybe @Mad Betty can source some intel next time it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yes, Ioan should not divorce Alice, let her abuse him online, let her withhold the kids, duck them up and not try to get help for them (what do you think is therapy for?) and give Alice all his money so she can waste it away
1000016749.jpg

Alice's luxury > the childrens mental well-being

if the kids want him to provide more they can spend time with him without abusing him. Life is a give and take. they only take
1000016753.jpg

they are still after her money lmao

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
What she has worn on the red carpet looks cheap. Some of her jewelry even looks plastic. I can't forget the blue anchor chain moonlighting as a necklace.

View attachment 2466203
Does anyone remember when the actor Ellen Barkin sold her jewelry collection? She got rid of it after she divorced investor Ronald Perelman. Anyway, I found this website that shows the pieces and the price that they got. Very interesting to see!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Shut the duck up already. Alice and her few supporters know the $400k was wasted because of Alice fighting the divorce. The therapy is in support of the girls.

Screenshot_20230922_135828_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly I think Alice under arrest would just be crying, puking, rolling on floors. But who knows. Maybe @Mad Betty can source some intel next time it happens.
Once she realised she couldn’t charm / talk her way out of it, she would most definitely be on the floor shaking / crying / puking 😂

Reactions: 14
Shut the duck up already. Alice and her few supporters know the $400k was wasted because of Alice fighting the divorce. The therapy is 8n support of the girls.

View attachment 2466296
Imagine what Alice could have done with the money from the house sale instead of wasting it on an overpriced apartment, expired makeup, and washed-out old clothes. I said what I said.

Reactions: 32
I doubt anyone at the UK state dinner was wearing jewellery their husbands bought them to be fair. Surely the queen just got the Beefeaters to bring her things from the Tower of London 😄
Things her grandad bought her grandma? Tower only holds the State stuff; every royal home has a vault to hold the stuff worn regularly. Angela Kelly would bring a selection up for HMQE to choose from. The Edinburgh Wedding Bracelet (about 2" wide of diamonds made by Philip Antrobus from a tiara given to Princess Alice of Battenburg/Princess Andrew of Greece by the Tsar and Tsarina for her own wedding, along with QE's engagement ring) from Philip to Elizabeth was worn regularly, now by the Princess of Wales, just as an example. The Cartier Scroll tiara tiara worn by the then Duchess of Cambridge on her wedding day was a present from George VI to his wife when he was Duke of York; similar with the Cartier jewelled bracelets often worn by their daughter. The sapphires worn by QC in Paris were a wedding present from George VI to Princess Elizabeth. It all has to be bought or given at sometime from someone. And not everybody at a State dinner can wear royal jewels - what about the PM/PM's wife and various Embassy people?

To bring it back to Alice, she looks cheap in everything, especially in the Vulgari watch. If that's what she asked for, it shows her lack of taste; I find Bulgari design horribly tacky despite the gorgeous gems and the price tag.

Reactions: 8
Once she realised she couldn’t charm / talk her way out of it, she would most definitely be on the floor shaking / crying / puking 😂
I think she is about to enter her Victoria Breeden era

Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.