Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else keep thinking the court transcript has arrived every time you see Hirathe's name?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Very true! Without doxxing myself, one of my ancestors was a Griffiths who emigrated from Ceredigion to Pennsylvania. Am I related to Ioan? 😀

Genuine question for those of you who were raised by narc parents--did you know that your parent was OTT or did their behavior just feel normal to you? If it was difficult, was there some kind of refuge that you found? Friends, sports, other activites? What helped you develop coping skills?

The reason I ask is that I think about the two girls and wonder how much of Alice's behavior feels normal to them. With both of them back in school, I hope they experience respite and develop perspective from being away from her mother and around other people.
I’m playing catch up so apologies if this has already been answered a lot already but I thought I’d just add my 2 cents to this question.

For me, I knew it wasn’t normal. I saw my friends parents and I saw how different it was to my household and I knew. But I didn’t fully understand just how batshit crazy and utter narcs they were until I met my husband and got to really know his very normal and CALM family. Even to this day stuff happens and I say to him “I’m so sorry you had to marry into this tit show” cos they are a HOT. MESS. I mean he married me, not my family.
But I’m a middle aged woman now with my own family and much as they try, they can’t control me like they used to. Even up to my mid 20s early 30s they did. But not anymore.
it’s taken a lot of therapy to get to where I am today but it’s still hard. But they are old and aging rapidly so then I feel guilty. Until something happens and I think “ah yes, there it is”.
In terms of how I coped growing up; I kept my head down, my nose clean, did everything they told me to do and never hit back. I think that’s why I went a bit wild and cut loose in my 20s when I had moved out lol. I was a good little girl and knew the only way to avoid a narc attack was to shut up and do. Something I expect Ella might be finding herself having to do.
She knows. She knows it’s not right. You only have to read the transcript of the leaked videos to know that she knows. But for now she can’t do anything about it. And for that reason I have huge empathy for her. But she will grow up and she will move out and hopefully she will see the abuser for what she really is.
And hopefully she will get a tit ton of therapy, cut ties with that witch who gave birth to her, have a great relationship with her adoring father, and live a healthy, happy, kick ass life. Only time will tell but I’m keeping everything crossed for both those girls who do not deserve any of this. They certainly didn’t deserve mAlice as their ‘mother’.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Report anything to mods to look into - Please read our rules and why they're important
My aim isn't to frighten anyone who uses different vernaculars, or has obscured/changed details of their lives here in order to remain more anonymous and not be doxxed. I have done the same over the almost two years I've been here.

I'm not asking anyone to prove who they are (how would you even do this on an anonymous forum anyway?!).

My point is, when several very new posters have made a point about telling many details of their personal lives, have emphasised that they come from a certain location/region, are overly familiar (addressing the posters here as "you lovely lot" etc.), and have posted a large amount in a very short space of time, you have to wonder why. Pets and medical conditions are also common topics in order to get sympathy.

Personally, I think the aim of the FMs/Alice being here was the following:
  • To give Tattle a bad reputation, by saying that we most horrendous messages about Alice and the girls, and then use those screenshots on Twitter
  • To influence and rile posters up and bait them
  • To mock us
  • To feel like they've won one over us by posting here, and to get a thrill from deceiving us
I'm going to try and move away from this subject now, as I agree with other posters and would really like this thread to get back to how it used to be.

I would just reiterate - please be careful in this thread, and in the off-topic one.

As we have seen, Alice and FMs have socks everywhere, including anti-Alice accounts on Twitter, Reddit, the M forum, and probably other places.

😂 I just succumbed and bought the Boost Lab neck serum that seems to be advertised everywhere. Anyone else tried it? It’s either that are start with the scarves, and I just.can’t.go.there
Go see ZM. I say this as I wear a scarf to work today but at least it's Louis Vuitton.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very true! Without doxxing myself, one of my ancestors was a Griffiths who emigrated from Ceredigion to Pennsylvania. Am I related to Ioan? 😀

Genuine question for those of you who were raised by narc parents--did you know that your parent was OTT or did their behavior just feel normal to you? If it was difficult, was there some kind of refuge that you found? Friends, sports, other activites? What helped you develop coping skills?

The reason I ask is that I think about the two girls and wonder how much of Alice's behavior feels normal to them. With both of them back in school, I hope they experience respite and develop perspective from being away from her mother and around other people.
Hey Susie. It was normal except I could see how other parents (like my aunts and uncles actually liked/ loved their children) I definitely felt something was off from about 7. I don't think it really became clear until I was about 12/13.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was watching some Always Sunny this evening again (comfort show for me), and this episode really made me laugh. Alice and Dr Dupee next month…

IMG_6212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Go see ZM. I say this as I wear a scarf to work today but at least it's Louis Vuitton.
Locked and loaded, but he’s got some wait list. (Anyone would think he was in demand or something?!) A friend of one of my clients has just had hers done with him, and she’s looking amazing apparently, so I’m counting down the months 😂
Mr Seven is not happy about it, so I’ll use the waiting time to bring him round and make him think it was all his idea 😂💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think they can allow that thought to even enter their heads. What would be scarier than having no adult in your life except one that you think is insane? Until they get some space from her and safe adults they can talk to (they haven't got any, Gloria is sus af and IG has been PAed out of their lives) they are trapped. BTW, if Gloria wasn't sus AF Alice would have fired her a long time ago.

The therapists will be ridiculed and they will be told that they are spies for IG and the evil step-mom, to make sure they are not viewed as safe either. Never underestimate the malice of mAlice.
I think they understand something is wrong with the mum, but put the blame on others (Ioan, Bianca, her endless illnesses, etc), much like Ioan did for most of their relationship. It’s easier this way. They have hope things will get better once they get rid of all the bad people.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You have a voice, you can be heard. If you are pro-Alice, put your argument forward. If there is validity, there will be some members who agree. And some that disagree. If you only want to believe Alice is good and kind and blameless, despite the vast tranche of evidence, you are more than welcome to argue this. Some might agree with parts of what you say, some may not. But the issue is that this is not an echo chamber. This is a forum with a HUGE amount of disparate personalities, cultures and viewpoints. And we don't alway agree. I have been attacked for my anti-Bianca viewpoint early on (and hey, I am still watching this space for how Bianca behaves long term) and I was not a Ioan fan (although since he left Alice he has become much hotter as a man in my eyes). If you don't like what is being said, you are free to say otherwise. There will, like in real life, be people who think you are talking tit and others who agree with what you argue. If you don't like it, don't partake. If you do want to partake, be prepared for push back if you can't justify your position. And if you don't want to justify your position, then please don't post. You are more than welcome to lurk.
I'm not remotely pro-Alice. I post more on other threads than I do on this one. I have far more personal investment in the Russell Brand and (to a lesser extent) Jack Monroe threads than I do in this one.

I just find the atmosphere (for want of a better word) on this thread to be a bit uncomfortable lately. It was a throwaway comment, responding to another poster, that's all.

Reactions: 16
I was accused of being a FM when I first posted, it doesn’t really matter if you have nothing to hide then no worries. Does anyone remember the poster in the early days that would post pics of Ioan with his shirt off then drool all over him 🤣. In the end she left cos it made everyone so uncomfortable to constantly post like that. It was really really odd behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read a story about a young lady who was autistic. She struggled everywhere: school, university. But she had her mom and they were best buds. She finally got a diagnosis of autism, and it changed her life (for the better)! And then it slowly dawned on her why she and her mom got on so well. You guessed it! Her mom was autistic. Everything that seemed strange to the rest was totally normal for them. Their world made sense. It was an interesting story (true life).
I worry about the girls, too. She actually wrote horrible things about them to incite a reaction. My stomach is sick. Never would I do that to my child, ever. To write horrible things to get a response? It shows that she is oblivious to them as little beings. They are tools, they don't matter unless they have a purpose in her agenda.
I am not a FM. I was going to stop posting but that's not fair. The spirit of this site shouldn't be torn down by that thing. We still are kind, beautiful people.
Just like Bianca and Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The FMs have always been here. It was a bleeping rave thread for AE at certain points. Then threads got shut down which was the point of the FMs flooding on here - to spoil the fun. It's actually been quite peaceful and tbf Snyders didn't derail - she was just over the top. I found myself agreeing with some of her points too lol.

FM: They only slate Ella on tattle for her own good. By pointing out her wrong doings and nay saying her future they are helping.

NL: Exactly. She will learn never to speak out when an adult attacks her. Never to disagree with an adult. Never to wear clothes that made her stand out. Never to make videos without first making your bed. All the important things

Let's translate this.

"She will learn never to speak out when an adult attacks her." Ella was the attacker but AE gives that a pass. Teaching a kid how to DARVO is very important.
"Never to disagree with an adult." Instead you throw oatmeal on them, wet their bed, write duck in mustard and push them around while calling them a 'bleeping slut'.
"Never to wear clothes that made her stand out." Wear narc Mommy's old clothes that were never fashionable at any point. You can stand out for all the wrong reasons then.
---
Does anyone remember the poster in the early days that would post pics of Ioan with his shirt off then drool all over him
Dammit, we shouldn't have run her off!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Keeping it within It's Always Sunny...

View attachment 2460400
I'm currently re-watching it's always sunny lol

I don't post loads, I've work, kids, a life outside of SM especially now my kids are teens and we've more freedom. I'm also in bed and asleep by 10.30 to manage school runs and work and everything else that goes on in my day-to-day life. AE and her FMs need to find a new hobby or get outdoors and do something with themselves.

AE is certainly not setting a good example for her children, abd I hope that the reunification therapy goes we'll and the girls can move to a stable and safe home that will be loving and nurturing as well.as one with boundaries and routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OK - I have a confession to post.

I have sometimes wondered about popping up on Twitter/X as a big Alice fan and wondering how Tone and the rest would react to me.

I would never do it - I don’t have the time, energy or stupidity to get in to that game.

However, if it crosses my mind I’m sure others may be tempted.

What I don’t agree with is that we are bullies.

I have made some unpopular comments on here and lots have disagreed. Nobody has accused me of anything, disparaged me or called me names.

In a professional capacity I have had to point out to someone how it works. If you say something and 99% disagree with you and voice it, it isn’t them bullying you it’s everyone else having a different opinion.

I don’t have any qualms about questioning Bianca and her motives because if she does read here she’ll not be losing sleep over my comments. Turds on the whole are fans and like her.

Ioan and her friends and family clearly adore her so I’m an irrelevant random.

Alice has nobody in real life so is bothered not by what her friends and family think but cares about opinions from faceless internet accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I spoke out because it’s clear how many people live lives of lies. And it’s fairly alien to me. I wasn’t paranoid or thought people thought I was lying. We all put in the time to speak of our experiences and background and eventually, a picture of who we are emerges. If you ‘come in hot’ (to quote Judge Josh), looking for a reaction by saying inflammatory things, it will lead to some suspicion. I don’t tone police, I’m a scroll and roll kind of gal so it was noted but I wasn’t going to engage in that provocation…..however it is common to come in as a newbie and take a while to get the hang of the general parameters (mainly where it relates to posts about kids, victims, side characters) as well as the actual rules (mainly what keeping it on tattle actually means…likes, commentsand the lines)…

Basically if you’re new, keep posting as the picture of who you are in a general sense will emerge. If you’re here for nefarious reasons, so be it, you will expose yourself eventually and be open to be challenged…..if you’re here because you’re genuinely curious about the case, while you might experience teething pain so to speak, you’ll get the hang of posting here…..and learn fast not to take any disagreement personally, to agree to disagree and move on. I hope I’ve made myself clearer off the back of my other post. 😂😩

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The pretzel lover? Who knew? Evidently, @Ametrine did and her spidey sense was giving stink eye right through the screen. Nice one.

Although in hindsight the repeated offer to have Mr Pretzel the IT Genius doxx the socks should have been a big clue. It must have been a disappointment when no one thought it a wise idea.

ETA
I owe you a coke.
I didn't twig she was an FM but there were more and more posts that I felt were a bit too intense and over the line. We're not a hive mind but over time I felt like she just didn't fit into this thread. There's a vibe, a sense of community, a certain feeling in these threads, even when we disagree, that more and more of her posts jarred with, like a wrong note in a piece of music. I don't mean to say she or other FM's can't post here or not have dissenting opinions, this is an open gossip forum, not a private club, but it's pretty sad and pathetic to hide behind a fake persona just to rile up hate and play stupid games. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for Alice and her FM's that this is their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just hate, hate, hate the fact that Snyders and Malice used poor Ella, a vulnerable, unhappy, messed up young teen as Tattle fodder. That S. deliberately ranted about the child being sent to prison to try to ‘catch us out’. I’m just so glad that so many Turds saw her posts as entirely OTT and inappropriate, and didn’t give Malice the catharsis she craves by victimising the child. I’ve been on Ella’s ‘side’ from the start - I was an “Ella” myself as a teen because I was so appallingly unhappy as a teen - and while she indeed needs discipline and structure, she needs kindness and structure equally if not more. And she’s not going to get it from a woman who would sacrifice her daughter on the altar of her own vanity. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. I’m childfree and gladly so, but were I a parent I would do my damndest to protect and shield my child from hurt, pain, ridicule and embarrassment. I shouldn’t be shocked by anything Malice does, ever, but this really is a new low. How on earth is Ella ever supposed to have any self-esteem if her nine month hotel is willing to serve her up to the women on a site she claims is the epitome of evil and cruelty? Malice needs a short, sharo shock frim Judge Josh [Alice CAPS] RIGHT NOW. Every single day Ella and Elsie are with that woman, the more they are poisoned by her endless bitterness and hatred.

@StewPots and @M33L4: stay pottymouthed, pleased. As one who enjoys an occasional tirade, I find it reassuring that I’m not the only one to use terms like [narco]bleep (plus turbocunt, übercunt, cuntwaffle &c) when it comes to describing Ms Evans. And it’s FUNNY.

I was pondering whether Snyders should come back here and [Alice CAPS] SHOW HERSELF, but on second thoughts - nah. We don’t need to be around someone who colluded with the Worst Mother in the World™️ to verbally abuse her child.

(@OldBookish - when you went cold turkey from antidepressants, did you find you were unable to sleep due to the brain zaps? I got only a few hours last night because no matter how still I lay, my brain pulsed and my ears rang.
Off topic help post: do you know about reducing using pulverising/ water? If you've already gone cold turkey then youre probably through the worst of it.

If you cant sleep then you could try 25mg Quetiapine? Ask your Dr. Its very harmless at that dose but it knocks you out without side affects (at that tiny dose)

I dont do medications anymore. Basically what you said! I just white-knuckle my anxiety condition nowadays. Get well soon A!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.