Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still on the first few pages of this thread but I have to salute Ametrine. That pretzel poster seemed off to me from early on, granted, I just thought she was someone who wasnt quite mentally well, but I did single her out. Some of you are a bit mad (me too!) But she was different. I'm also not okay with the 'large internal organ' poster. She makes everything about herself and how empathetic and kind she is, she thinks she can save people and how everything hurts her. Its attention seeking and then suddenly theres a cat picture. Maybe I'm just a big mean witch but... y'know.. and i did get a bit of push back when I started my Alice journey but I'm not fake so I took it and joined in. I'm on other threads and its happened a few times. Ametrine called it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She has made herself undateable. What normal human being would look at that mess and think: "Hmmm...I might want a piece of that..." Even if just a one night stand, she will ruin your life and send her FMs after you.
Before she started her vendetta, she maybe had a chance of snagging a nice boyfriend or even got married again. Nice stepdad for the girls with maybe a bit of money, comfortable life for her and the girls. Now she is just Chernobyl level toxic. Only someone crazier than her would touch that mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think it’s a glitch - the same happened to me and, while I am “new” in terms of having a login, I’m not an FM. I’ve lurked here since Alice went on the media offensive and did all those interviews, but only got an account recently when registrations last opened. It’s nice to not have to read “tit” instead of “tit” and “duck” instead of “duck”.

edited to add - I’ve just looked at the two posts that I thought were the same and realised that the second one (529 on thread 211) was me replying to a second quote but somehow the first quote and comment was reposted as well. I am not very tech savvy.
Does Tattle censor offensive words if you aren't a member? For a "hate" site , that's not very hatey.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just hate, hate, hate the fact that Snyders and Malice used poor Ella, a vulnerable, unhappy, messed up young teen as Tattle fodder. That S. deliberately ranted about the child being sent to prison to try to ‘catch us out’. I’m just so glad that so many Turds saw her posts as entirely OTT and inappropriate, and didn’t give Malice the catharsis she craves by victimising the child. I’ve been on Ella’s ‘side’ from the start - I was an “Ella” myself as a teen because I was so appallingly unhappy as a teen - and while she indeed needs discipline and structure, she needs kindness and structure equally if not more. And she’s not going to get it from a woman who would sacrifice her daughter on the altar of her own vanity. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. I’m childfree and gladly so, but were I a parent I would do my damndest to protect and shield my child from hurt, pain, ridicule and embarrassment. I shouldn’t be shocked by anything Malice does, ever, but this really is a new low. How on earth is Ella ever supposed to have any self-esteem if her nine month hotel is willing to serve her up to the women on a site she claims is the epitome of evil and cruelty? Malice needs a short, sharo shock frim Judge Josh [Alice CAPS] RIGHT NOW. Every single day Ella and Elsie are with that woman, the more they are poisoned by her endless bitterness and hatred.

@StewPots and @M33L4: stay pottymouthed, pleased. As one who enjoys an occasional tirade, I find it reassuring that I’m not the only one to use terms like [narco]bleep (plus turbocunt, übercunt, cuntwaffle &c) when it comes to describing Ms Evans. And it’s FUNNY.

I was pondering whether Snyders should come back here and [Alice CAPS] SHOW HERSELF, but on second thoughts - nah. We don’t need to be around someone who colluded with the Worst Mother in the World™️ to verbally abuse her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Does Tattle censor offensive words if you aren't a member? For a "hate" site , that's not very hatey.
It’s only been for the last 8 months or so…before that you could see it in all its glory while logged out.

Reactions: 9
If anyone in the know is reading, please get this commissioned for a netflix docu-series. The rise and fall of Alice, tone, the sock accounts, and the fms in disguise🥸 this is phenomenal 😂🙌🏽
It could be entitled “Alice Evans: More Depressing than a Nostril Full of Narcan”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This woman wouldn't understand divorce if someone spon fed it to her.
He left his abusive wife, not his kids.

Screenshot_20230920_125236_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
this remains crazy: Ioan cant intervene privately because he doesnt know any of them. and publicly would just be Streisand. aside that it would reverse the victim narrative in favour of the abuser

Why is Alice not telling Tone, Loopy & everyone else to stop? Why is she not distancing herself from the accounts that wrote vile things about her kids father?
1000016587.jpg

if Ioan loves them as little as Alice they are lost
1000016590.jpg

says the person that tries to get rid of no fault divorces
1000016588.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
this remains crazy: Ioan cant intervene privately because he doesnt know any of them. and publicly would just be Streisand. aside that it would reverse the victim narrative in favour of the abuser

Why is Alice not telling Tone, Loopy & everyone else to stop? Why is she not distancing herself from the accounts that wrote vile things about her kids father?
View attachment 2461904
if Ioan loves them as little as Alice they are lost
View attachment 2461907
says the person that tries to get rid of no fault divorces
View attachment 2461908
Does the daft witch not thinks she's divorced?
She's trolling herself and her children and blaming Bianca for it, it's not going to achieve what she thinks it is.

Reactions: 27
It doesn’t really matter if the FMs are on here or not. It’s a public forum. You can tell almost from the off, but if not, sooner or later they slip up. Let ‘em come, let ‘em go. It doesn’t matter. They aren’t going to shut TL down. This is one thread - amongst 100s of others, with subjects as diverse as houseplants, books, feminism, local radio. Nobody outside the regular posters and viewers of this thread even knows who Alice and Bianca are, and they might struggle with Ioan and he is the “star”.

Reactions: 58
We were just talking over dinner about films we always like to put on time and again and Mr Flamingo’s Step mother mentioned two or three films and Christmas Card was one of them. Both mr Flamingo and I gasped out loud 🤣. She’s heard the Ioan and Alice story before and always loved Hornblower and Forever, and after I went on a mini Alice tirade she said “I think you’ve put me off that film now “ 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm still on the first few pages of this thread but I have to salute Ametrine. That pretzel poster seemed off to me from early on, granted, I just thought she was someone who wasnt quite mentally well, but I did single her out. Some of you are a bit mad (me too!) But she was different. I'm also not okay with the 'large internal organ' poster. She makes everything about herself and how empathetic and kind she is, she thinks she can save people and how everything hurts her. Its attention seeking and then suddenly theres a cat picture. Maybe I'm just a big mean witch but... y'know.. and i did get a bit of push back when I started my Alice journey but I'm not fake so I took it and joined in. I'm on other threads and its happened a few times. Ametrine called it ❤
I’m a committed lurker and I agree l, I thought that was the poster everyone was talking about at first.

Reactions: 24
Ooh give us a clue who you think the FM is! (It's not me, I promise. I live in rural England with my hubby and child/ren)
The one I think has not posted since Sunday. Lots of very leading questions. Bit of flouncing.
Mind you I’ve been here as a member nearly two years and don’t post that often so that might not be as much of a clue as I thought 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just hate, hate, hate the fact that Snyders and Malice used poor Ella, a vulnerable, unhappy, messed up young teen as Tattle fodder. That S. deliberately ranted about the child being sent to prison to try to ‘catch us out’. I’m just so glad that so many Turds saw her posts as entirely OTT and inappropriate, and didn’t give Malice the catharsis she craves by victimising the child. I’ve been on Ella’s ‘side’ from the start - I was an “Ella” myself as a teen because I was so appallingly unhappy as a teen - and while she indeed needs discipline and structure, she needs kindness and structure equally if not more. And she’s not going to get it from a woman who would sacrifice her daughter on the altar of her own vanity. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. I’m childfree and gladly so, but were I a parent I would do my damndest to protect and shield my child from hurt, pain, ridicule and embarrassment. I shouldn’t be shocked by anything Malice does, ever, but this really is a new low. How on earth is Ella ever supposed to have any self-esteem if her nine month hotel is willing to serve her up to the women on a site she claims is the epitome of evil and cruelty? Malice needs a short, sharo shock frim Judge Josh [Alice CAPS] RIGHT NOW. Every single day Ella and Elsie are with that woman, the more they are poisoned by her endless bitterness and hatred.

@StewPots and @M33L4: stay pottymouthed, pleased. As one who enjoys an occasional tirade, I find it reassuring that I’m not the only one to use terms like [narco]bleep (plus turbocunt, übercunt, cuntwaffle &c) when it comes to describing Ms Evans. And it’s FUNNY.

I was pondering whether Snyders should come back here and [Alice CAPS] SHOW HERSELF, but on second thoughts - nah. We don’t need to be around someone who colluded with the Worst Mother in the World™️ to verbally abuse her child.

(@OldBookish - when you went cold turkey from antidepressants, did you find you were unable to sleep due to the brain zaps? I got only a few hours last night because no matter how still I lay, my brain pulsed and my ears rang.
Re cold turkey: I had this very similar for several weeks and that was when I tapered very gradually, so I really feel for you dear. However I haven't looked back since. I still have depressive episodes but quitting alcohol helped me massively. I still prefer to feel it all than feel nothing. Sending you massive hugs 🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.