Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh no, it's past a divorce, it's a custody case, being heard in Family Court. The divorce ship sailed. Alice does not realise she has put ALL the power in the court's hands re: custody and finances (spousal support vs the legal presumption of no support in cases of DV). The court will examine the parenting and personalities of both I and G, any behavioural issues with the girls and whether that relates to one or both parents and more importantly, the credibility of both the parents. Only one parent has gone to war with the other parent and clearly provided evidence of PA. And it's not Ioan. duck Alice is such a short sighted woman - she is going to end up like Catherine Kassenhof (not with the cancer/end of life), but with the court removing custody from Alice due to clear inability to co-parent and to keep her kids out of the custody battle. She can then scream into the void as a victim forever afterwards, like Kelly Rutherford, but once the court has ruled, most people will look side-eye at Alice. Very few will take up a cudgel for her, and those that do will soon peter out. It doesn't matter what SM thinks, it matters what the court decides.
I wonder how much of her adoring fan base will still fawn over her and how she was a victim of the Ebil Justice System that is rigged? I am amazed at how many people interact on her insta posts with saccharine & brown-nosing comments

Reactions: 16
It doesn’t really matter if the FMs are on here or not. It’s a public forum. You can tell almost from the off, but if not, sooner or later they slip up. Let ‘em come, let ‘em go. It doesn’t matter. They aren’t going to shut TL down. This is one thread - amongst 100s of others, with subjects as diverse as houseplants, books, feminism, local radio. Nobody outside the regular posters and viewers of this thread even knows who Alice and Bianca are, and they might struggle with Ioan and he is the “star”.
Tell me about it! I was talking to a friend the other day trying to explain the whole Alice drama. Her reply: Who’s Sally Evans?

ETA Now, with all this talk about double posts, I start thinking if I’ve said this story before 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
may have been dear @OldBookish - who said to shave pills down to slivers to taper off to the most minute degree.
‘Twas me, yes. It’s how I came off Valium which I’d been on for about 18 years, and Zopiclone (sleeping tablet) which I’d taken for about 15 After the Seroxat I was not going to go cold turkey. So I very, very gradually tapered. I used a Stanley Knife lol, and although it was a pain in the neck, I minutely shaved the pills until I was literally down to grains and my body slowly got used to it. Whatever they tell you about coming off things like anti-depressants, sleeping tablets, or Valium, pfft. If you go slowly you will save yourself such a horrible period of time.

I didn’t notice any FM’s sorry 😟 But I had been away a long time, and when I came back really could not believe A was still blaring about Ioan leaving her. Mind you, the one I knew is still hurling crap from his bunker at me, so maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised. Narcs are all the same. I’d like to put them all on a massive cruise ship and watch them cannibalise each other, which they would. They feed on other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Locked and loaded, but he’s got some wait list. (Anyone would think he was in demand or something?!) A friend of one of my clients has just had hers done with him, and she’s looking amazing apparently, so I’m counting down the months 😂
Mr Seven is not happy about it, so I’ll use the waiting time to bring him round and make him think it was all his idea 😂💅
I can't wait to hear how it went for you. I had to wait for months the first time but now he will see me quickly. When Mr Brie had to have a little growth taken off his face ZM saw him quickly too. Mr. Brie is OK with the idea but only because it is ZM. He is the only one we trust

• Heart
Reactions: 8
NL: I feel bad for AE. imagine your husband ups and leaves you, and turns your whole life upside down, and you eventually find out the woman he left you for is a personal assistant /secretary in a polyester top. Ouch.

Not really the burn AE thinks it is. Narc injury is real.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I just hate, hate, hate the fact that Snyders and Malice used poor Ella, a vulnerable, unhappy, messed up young teen as Tattle fodder. That S. deliberately ranted about the child being sent to prison to try to ‘catch us out’. I’m just so glad that so many Turds saw her posts as entirely OTT and inappropriate, and didn’t give Malice the catharsis she craves by victimising the child. I’ve been on Ella’s ‘side’ from the start - I was an “Ella” myself as a teen because I was so appallingly unhappy as a teen - and while she indeed needs discipline and structure, she needs kindness and structure equally if not more. And she’s not going to get it from a woman who would sacrifice her daughter on the altar of her own vanity. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. I’m childfree and gladly so, but were I a parent I would do my damndest to protect and shield my child from hurt, pain, ridicule and embarrassment. I shouldn’t be shocked by anything Malice does, ever, but this really is a new low. How on earth is Ella ever supposed to have any self-esteem if her nine month hotel is willing to serve her up to the women on a site she claims is the epitome of evil and cruelty? Malice needs a short, sharo shock frim Judge Josh [Alice CAPS] RIGHT NOW. Every single day Ella and Elsie are with that woman, the more they are poisoned by her endless bitterness and hatred.

@StewPots and @M33L4: stay pottymouthed, pleased. As one who enjoys an occasional tirade, I find it reassuring that I’m not the only one to use terms like [narco]bleep (plus turbocunt, übercunt, cuntwaffle &c) when it comes to describing Ms Evans. And it’s FUNNY.

I was pondering whether Snyders should come back here and [Alice CAPS] SHOW HERSELF, but on second thoughts - nah. We don’t need to be around someone who colluded with the Worst Mother in the World™️ to verbally abuse her child.

(@OldBookish - when you went cold turkey from antidepressants, did you find you were unable to sleep due to the brain zaps? I got only a few hours last night because no matter how still I lay, my brain pulsed and my ears rang.
Just catching up on the last thread and saw your posts. It can be scary going off your meds but if you realise that you are better off without them it is a brave if not necessary decision. I hope you're through the worst of the withdrawals and that you feel better ASAP. And that Cat is giving you lots of love, laughs and distractions. Sending lots of love, hugs and prayers your way. You have incredible strength, integrity and courage and have worked so hard for so long to heal your wounds, improve your life, and make life better for those around you. I know you will get through this! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Somebody is definitely questioning Alice’s alcohol consumption - flurry of photos of B drinking.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I think they understand something is wrong with the mum, but put the blame on others (Ioan, Bianca, her endless illnesses, etc), much like Ioan did for most of their relationship. It’s easier this way. They have hope things will get better once they get rid of all the bad people.
Reading these posts on the past few pages I'm reminded of a then-12(?) year old Ella crying, Be a mother! during one of Alice's verbal freakouts. Not that they'd know the psychopathy, but I think they know that something's wrong with mom beyond whatever physical problems she claims.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Genuine question for those of you who were raised by narc parents--did you know that your parent was OTT or did their behavior just feel normal to you? If it was difficult, was there some kind of refuge that you found? Friends, sports, other activites? What helped you develop coping skills?

The reason I ask is that I think about the two girls and wonder how much of Alice's behavior feels normal to them. With both of them back in school, I hope they experience respite and develop perspective from being away from her mother and around other people.
For me, we were deliberately isolated from others so we couldn't realize how abnormal the behavior was. No sleepovers, summer camp, going over to friends' houses (it helped that I was an enormous nerd and didn't have any friends). When we did interact with others, we were grilled about what we had said about our family lives. I didn't fully realize the dysfunction until I moved out. I coped by reading The Lord of the Rings over and over (I was pretty much raised by Tolkien, haha). I was the stereotypical "good child" just to avoid rocking the boat.

I feel a lot of sympathy for the girls because I know a small part of what they're going through and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Damn, 15 pages since I've last been on and I thought the transcript was here. Skipped to the last page for a second full of excitement..🙈
Anyway, back to catching up with you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely everything she says and does is a bad look for Alice.
---

I don’t believe she gives a rats arse about losing custody. (As is evidenced by her behaviour). She cares more about what people would think about her losing custody. And by people I mean random strangers who read tabloids & gossip forums.
All the Abuser cares about is the money she would receive, and is receiving from Ioan in child support, and any spousal support she thinks she is entitled to.
It also suits her victim narrative to bleat on about being a single mother who valiantly supports her babies without any help or financial support from their father. The children are her sm fodder, as her ex husband was before his escape. What will she do when the children follow him?

Reactions: 24
I’m not even sure that Ioan and his lawyers care this bit of the internet exists. It’s max 20 people rehashing the same BS.

95CBF952-AFBD-40D9-941B-2563B0B78A15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
NL: I feel bad for AE. imagine your husband ups and leaves you, and turns your whole life upside down, and you eventually find out the woman he left you for is a personal assistant /secretary in a polyester top. Ouch.

Not really the burn AE thinks it is. Narc injury is real.
BIB - Alice really can't believe Ioan left her for someone so unmaterialistic, can she? Bianca looks better in non-designer clothes and accessories than most people in designer ones do.

I've said before that I find her style really refreshing, especially in an Instagram era where everything must be obviously designer (fake or otherwise).

• Heart
So has anyone sat down with @welp, held her hand and given her a cup of tea with a dash of brandy in it (or the German equivalent) as she comes to the shocking realisation she's German?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I was accused of being a FM when I first posted, it doesn’t really matter if you have nothing to hide then no worries. Does anyone remember the poster in the early days that would post pics of Ioan with his shirt off then drool all over him 🤣. In the end she left cos it made everyone so uncomfortable to constantly post like that. It was really really odd behaviour.
I must have the memory of a goldfish cos I don’t remember this at all. It doesn’t help that I’m over 500 years old. And I don’t want to see anyone questioning that, please. I am who I am 😉

• Haha
I am who I say I am. I’m Canadian, from a town near the arctic basin. I’m redneck bordering on white trash lol.

I lived in London for many years. Until a parent just like Alice, raised a child that in very, very young adulthood, became my family’s (every families) worst nightmare. I won’t go into it all here, most know, but I am happy to answer any questions on the other thread. I have outed myself but that’s because, on top of the nightmare, it was splashed all over the front pages, every news channel and all over social media….and I thought it was needed for Hiraeth to get documents.
I could compare Helga (Nightmare’s mother) to Alice as the similarities from what I know about both mothers is, for me, chilling. I won’t, because my situation is the extreme end of what can happen and I know in the majority of cases, the children become good adults, albeit with issues.
My discrepancies are that I speak with Canadian and English vernacular and if anyone else has noticed anything, again, happy to answer any q’s over there.

Anyhow, my main point is that a lot of people in my life are happy that I’ve found this site. Doxxing me is futile because this thread has taught me to behave better on social media and talking tit here is the healthiest outlet I have as a distraction….my friends and family would say “We’re glad she’s on tattle talking tit about Alice. She laughs more, she learns a lot and it seems to keep her from going on a rampage.” 😂😂😂
Bring on another day of the crazy Alice train and more importantly, the jokes that help us (me) to cope! 🤍
I’m glad you’re here with us @Old Soak and I enjoy your company ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.