Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads have felt different lately, so thanks to @Ametrine for bringing to everyone’s attention that there’s been FMs making accounts. Now we know that there may be other accounts, it’s best to just ignore anyone that’s making your spidey senses tingle, and report any posts that concern you to the mods. I reckon they wanted to sow seeds of paranoia on here to disrupt the thread. Let’s not give them the satisfaction. I don’t want anyone feeling too scared to post or even join in case they’re worried people might think they’re an FM.

I still miss the good old days of instapol and salad cream Clive 😭 Simpler times!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I am who I say I am. I’m Canadian, from a town near the arctic basin. I’m redneck bordering on white trash lol.

I lived in London for many years. Until a parent just like Alice, raised a child that in very, very young adulthood, became my family’s (every families) worst nightmare. I won’t go into it all here, most know, but I am happy to answer any questions on the other thread. I have outed myself but that’s because, on top of the nightmare, it was splashed all over the front pages, every news channel and all over social media….and I thought it was needed for Hiraeth to get documents.
I could compare Helga (Nightmare’s mother) to Alice as the similarities from what I know about both mothers is, for me, chilling. I won’t, because my situation is the extreme end of what can happen and I know in the majority of cases, the children become good adults, albeit with issues.
My discrepancies are that I speak with Canadian and English vernacular and if anyone else has noticed anything, again, happy to answer any q’s over there.

Anyhow, my main point is that a lot of people in my life are happy that I’ve found this site. Doxxing me is futile because this thread has taught me to behave better on social media and talking tit here is the healthiest outlet I have as a distraction….my friends and family would say “We’re glad she’s on tattle talking tit about Alice. She laughs more, she learns a lot and it seems to keep her from going on a rampage.” 😂😂😂
Bring on another day of the crazy Alice train and more importantly, the jokes that help us (me) to cope! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I guess that no matter how young and beautiful one is, jealous people will always find a way to mock and bully that person. This is such a bad look for Alice, especially as a mother of young daughters.
Absolutely everything she says and does is a bad look for Alice.
---
Exactly! We are irrelevant. No judge will care what a bunch of people are saying about z-list celebs on a gossip forum. Why waste your time and energy on something so stupid?
I don’t believe she gives a rats arse about losing custody. (As is evidenced by her behaviour). She cares more about what people would think about her losing custody. And by people I mean random strangers who read tabloids & gossip forums.

Reactions: 20
this remains crazy: Ioan cant intervene privately because he doesnt know any of them. and publicly would just be Streisand. aside that it would reverse the victim narrative in favour of the abuser

Why is Alice not telling Tone, Loopy & everyone else to stop? Why is she not distancing herself from the accounts that wrote vile things about her kids father?
View attachment 2461904
if Ioan loves them as little as Alice they are lost
View attachment 2461907
says the person that tries to get rid of no fault divorces
View attachment 2461908
I love how they pretend that Alice is capable of moving on and living her life. It’s been almost 3 years of this and over a year with a DVRO and she’s not slowing down.

Reactions: 37
It could be entitled “Alice Evans: More Depressing than a Nostril Full of Narcan”
This is brilliant. We could do a trilogy based on the old spaghetti Westerns:
A Nostril Full of Narcan
For 26 Dollars More
The GoFundMe, the Bogan, and the Utter Utter Defamation
(though just keeping it "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" would work too)

• Haha
Reactions: 60
A Nostril Full of Narcan
For 26 Dollars More
Two mules for Sister Alice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Some of this is off topic but just taken meds and am a bit woo woo. @StewPots I love you. I know you are going through the tit and I only saw your post about spinal surgery after the last thread was closed. I’ve had two, so feel free to message me with a tag in Tattle Turds off topic.

Also need to say how kind we actually are. There is a cancer influencer that I followed for a while and she sadly passed away a few days ago. It made the news. She was so incredibly upbeat and positive but the hate she had on here was awful. These threads are so incredibly supportive and inclusive of everyone. We have each others backs and I feel privileged to “know” some of you on SM.

I tried to back away from the other thread but got backlash. A beautiful, positive, and too young person lost her life and I had to say something. Won’t be posting again. Us Tattle Turds have the right ethic. Well, most of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A Nostril Full of Narcan
For 26 Dollars More
For a Few Dollars More

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am who I say I am. I’m Canadian, from a town near the arctic basin. I’m redneck bordering on white trash lol.

I lived in London for many years. Until a parent just like Alice, raised a child that in very, very young adulthood, became my family’s (every families) worst nightmare. I won’t go into it all here, most know, but I am happy to answer any questions on the other thread. I have outed myself but that’s because, on top of the nightmare, it was splashed all over the front pages, every news channel and all over social media….and I thought it was needed for Hiraeth to get documents.
I could compare Helga (Nightmare’s mother) to Alice as the similarities from what I know about both mothers is, for me, chilling. I won’t, because my situation is the extreme end of what can happen and I know in the majority of cases, the children become good adults, albeit with issues.
My discrepancies are that I speak with Canadian and English vernacular and if anyone else has noticed anything, again, happy to answer any q’s over there.

Anyhow, my main point is that a lot of people in my life are happy that I’ve found this site. Doxxing me is futile because this thread has taught me to behave better on social media and talking tit here is the healthiest outlet I have as a distraction….my friends and family would say “We’re glad she’s on tattle talking tit about Alice. She laughs more, she learns a lot and it seems to keep her from going on a rampage.” 😂😂😂
Bring on another day of the crazy Alice train and more importantly, the jokes that help us (me) to cope! 🤍
We love you, @Old Soak. 💜 Very grateful that you choose to spend your time with us Turds and I wish I knew you in real life!

I have language discrepancies too due to learning English as a second language, and being a big fan of certain British authors, so I definitely give people a lot of grace for that. 😂

Since Alice's camp is all about justice and fairness, they are going to withdraw the faux "Tattle" posts from Twitter since those posts were made under false pretenses and don't represent the actual views of our members, right? Right?
(If not, off to the list of lies!)

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Uh no, it's past a divorce, it's a custody case, being heard in Family Court. The divorce ship sailed. Alice does not realise she has put ALL the power in the court's hands re: custody and finances (spousal support vs the legal presumption of no support in cases of DV). The court will examine the parenting and personalities of both I and G, any behavioural issues with the girls and whether that relates to one or both parents and more importantly, the credibility of both the parents. Only one parent has gone to war with the other parent and clearly provided evidence of PA. And it's not Ioan. duck Alice is such a short sighted woman - she is going to end up like Catherine Kassenhof (not with the cancer/end of life), but with the court removing custody from Alice due to clear inability to co-parent and to keep her kids out of the custody battle. She can then scream into the void as a victim forever afterwards, like Kelly Rutherford, but once the court has ruled, most people will look side-eye at Alice. Very few will take up a cudgel for her, and those that do will soon peter out. It doesn't matter what SM thinks, it matters what the court decides.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Any other newbies now paranoid that they’re coming across like an FM? It’s like when the Guards are driving behind me & i start to wonder if I have a body in my boot I forgot about. 🤦🏼‍♀️😝

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I just look forward to the day I can sit up straight without partially blacking out! Thank you for responding. It’s very much appreciated. I too am having digestive issues - I’m only eating once a day and only very bland, soft food, because the nerves in my face have been affected by withdrawal so I can’t chew/control my jaw muscles properly.

@Autisteuse
When I was first Seroxat (I think it’s Paxil in the US) I got up normally one morning and blacked out for a few seconds! I also suffered vertigo and now have BPPV and have had for years now but do physio and ENT recommended manoeuvres for that. I do wonder if Seroxat began that, though.

It also affected my balance, and for about 6 months after cold turkey, I felt as if someone had taken out my brain and pushed it into my head at an angle; it was most peculiar, and I felt so sick too. I mean, I was younger then, but even so I thought it was unbearable, and was on the way out. Of course I wasn’t. I began to notice changes for the better, until one morning I felt this ‘glimmer’ of hope, and after that I knew that I was going to be fine. And you will be too 🫂 Everyone is different and recovers at different speeds. If you aren’t working full time etc, and you need to rest in the day do it; just do anything you can to make it easier.

And re: Alice, although to anyone normal creating ‘anti Alice’ accounts sounds bizarre, narcissistic people do need to play the victim. The one I iced out did the same. He now blocks everyone save his bootlicking socks as he states he has received targetted harassment since I walked off. It’s supposed to be me.
He hasn’t been harrassed. No-one gives a toss about him, and wouldn’t waste their time. He knows it could be proved I never harrassed him, which is why he’s deliberately vague, but he needs to feed the ‘Oh poor me, you’re all BIG BULLIES,’ just like Alice. Her anti’s always give her just enough room to ‘EXPLAIN HERSELF’ 🙄. That’s why they’re there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think its the Irish Police?
It is. I’ve decided I’m no longer gonna hide my Irishness and just gonna write as I would in the group chat with friends😂 Also, we’ve only a small population, should make it easier for Alice to find me 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A Nostril Full of Narcan
For 26 Dollars More
😂
‘Hang ‘em out to dry’?

Or remember the ‘Django’ films?

IMG_4489.jpeg

IMG_4490.jpeg

IMG_4491.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A Nostril Full of Narcan
For 26 Dollars More
Brava! **applauds wildly**
STony and the Bandwidth? (Feeble, I knoe, but in my defence, I iz ill.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PS, I just absolutely crack up every time there is a post "Alice is so strong, she is strong as an ox, she doesn't give a tit what people think about her".
Well, the IMDB boards beg to differ. Firstly, if she was so "bullet proof" she would have done what Ioan did - not engage or read the crap. She wasn't and she followed the board slavishly. That indicates a thin skin. Secondly, she purposely printed out the offensive messages and worked on Ioan to 'do something about it'. Again, not the actions of a person with a thick skin and a whole sense of self. Then there are her many, many SM fights where she clearly cannot take any kind of rejection or criticism (parking garage, Hoarse Whisperer, her suicidal ideation where poor Gloria had to check she was breathing, her 'falling down in the shower' and 'possibly dying', her many many SM posts on how she 'could not deal anymore' with vague threats of SH, anyone who called her out on SM during her rants after Ioan left her). This is not the behaviour of a well adjusted person with a good sense of self. No-one from outside looking, who sees all these contradictions, would go, ooooo Alice says she is so strong so she must be, they would think "This woman is deluded to think she is strong, she is clearly mentally fragile as duck and not very stable".
Alice doesn't understand that just because she says something, people are going to believe her. People look at actions. Look at Trump. And look at what happened to Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.